04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

I'm trying to decide if I should be trying to tape Periscope feeds to piece together the best ones.

I could use 3 devices with separate feeds into a multitrack.  It will still be crazy late on the East Coast.  Anybody planning on taping?

24 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Apart from GNR, he is the only one to be excited about, God knows who the hell are the rest. 

Gibly Clarke and Bumblefoot would have been better choices to perform at Coachella than other unknown names. 

Apparently the rest of the NWA guys are supposed to come out with Ice Cube, that would be awesome!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Apart from GNR, he is the only one to be excited about, God knows who the hell are the rest. 

Gibly Clarke and Bumblefoot would have been better choices to perform at Coachella than other unknown names. 

ummm neither Gilby nor BBF are known names by any means, especially not on a hipster festival....

Edited by Strange Broue

Just now, LyndaRose said:

they are supposed to play AFTER IceCube, they are not mentioned, or are the the Special Performance ????

a1b1.jpg

I'm with you, man.  I don't think it's happening.  I'll try to tune in but will also be on Periscope.

5 minutes ago, Crashey said:

So can anybody tell me how much hours left before show? Kinda screwd up in time :lol:

The show will begin in 12-13 hours. In 14 hours and 30 minutes, after the show has actually ended, a 15 minute snippet of the show will be streamed.

Edited by Jakey Styley
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Spirit said:

http://live.coachella.com

Channel 1

Guns N' Roses: 1240am – 1255am PDT

I think it's probably a snippet with 2-3 songs from the concert, most likely not live (especially since GN'Rs set will probably end at 1250 at the latest).

12:40 pacific time would be 2:40 a.m. central? Whew.

Just now, Crashey said:

So can anybody tell me how much hours left before show? Kinda screwd up in time :lol:

About 12 hrs 10 mins until the GN'R set starts, which is 10:30 pm PDT

The stream starts at 12:40 am PDT, which is about 14 hrs 20 mins from now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jakey Styley said:

The show will begin in 12-13 hours. In 14 hours and 30 minutes, after the show has actually ended, a 15 minute snippet of the show will be streamed.

thanks for the clarification

I'm fucked with this AM, PM shit :lol:

I thought it will start within 2 hours.....