04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

24 minutes ago, BillyMac said:

I have to admit, being in the Midwest, I don't know alot about the Coachella crowd. Is this mostly a hipster crowd that attends? I can see the hipsters being in shock at the rawness of GNR...this I would actually love to see :lol:

Considering I just checked the feed and saw this, you may have a point 

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Really odd that the Coachella Webcast isn't showing it.

It can't be cos it's too late as LCD were shown yesterday and they had a later start time.

Can only think it's GN'R's (management) decision.. but you'd think thousands of people watching a Live pro-shot with decent audio is generally better publicity than a few dodgy phone vids surfacing on youtube?

Then again, there was that Rock in Rio stream.

The GN'R enigma continues...:lol:

15 minutes ago, Litti said:

Probably right, I found something though, it finds something :D https://www.perisearch.ga/

Nice, fingers crossed.

8 minutes ago, Asia said:

I watch the periscope streams on my laptop all the time. They work alright. I used links though, never tried searching.

Yeah the links work, it's just the app has a map search option so you can zoom in on Coachella and see who's broadcasting.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Yowza! said:

Really odd that the Coachella Webcast isn't showing it.

It can't be cos it's too late as LCD were shown yesterday and they had a later start time.

Can only think it's GN'R's (management) decision.. but you'd think thousands of people watching a Live pro-shot with decent audio is generally better publicity than a few dodgy phone vids surfacing on youtube?

Then again, there was that Rock in Rio stream.

The GN'R enigma continues...:lol:

I honestly think they want to release the Troubadour gig first. Axl was on both feet and it was an electric show with no cell phones in the air. They don't want to stream this knowing that tickets need to be sold and some might not be happy to see Axl sitting in a chair. There's the risk that they go on late, the sound is messed up, Axl is off....I think the safe thing is do the 2-3 song stream and take most of the risk out of it. 

At the Troubadour they controlled the show, it was theirs. Coachella isn't their show so much more can go wrong here.

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 3

If someone wants to watch live stream on youtube and wait for the periscope and highlights and if you don't get mad if something isn't rock I recommend watching Gary Clark Jr, Run The Jewels, Chvrches (possibly the worst name ever), Unknown Mortal Orchestra and Disclosure then go to periscope and watch GnR and then go back to youtube for some HD pro shot highlights. 

That's my night :lol: