04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

that is interesting.... 

the poster outside the mainstage never gives a time that GNR ends, frankly because they probably dont know given solos/song lengths etc etc... We just know there is a curfew/end time they MUST meet... 

GN'R has been given the window between 1030 and 1250.

Edited by Spirit

31 minutes ago, qwerty123 said:

THIS!
I'm from Montreal. We have the Bell Centre, the Olympic Stadium, the Saputo Stadium...they could have easily pulled out a date for Montreal. They lump Canada all together but Toronto is 6 hours away for me. Have fun in Toronto though! I can only dream of some last minute Montreal miracle lol.

6 hours is nothing. I'm in Canada too and driving to Toronto would be 20 some hours with dipping into and back out of America. Longer if I stay in Canada. Need at least 1 prairie show. Vancouver would be too far too for me. 

Just now, Spirit said:

GN'R has been given the window between 1030 and 1250.

shiiiittt. 

this is all reminding me of the crazy shit that went down with Bonnaroos streams last year.. 

for what its worth, Gary Clark Jr. has gone 8 minutes past his scheduled end time and he just started another song... 

2 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

rumored appearance for paul mccartney on live and let die? that would be cool.

If  I recall well, Macca said in an interview when referring to the cover that it was awful or horrible. Can't remember the exact words. Not saying that for that reason it can't happen.

2 minutes ago, SFMFE said:

If  I recall well, Macca said in an interview when referring to the cover that it was awful or horrible. Can't remember the exact words. Not saying that for that reason it can't happen.

he also said his kid thought it was a gnr song? did he not?

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

Why is there a curfew? Nobody's going anywhere. Isn't it in the middle of the fuckin desert? I'd love to hear that Slash played the national anthem at sunrise ala Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock...

I believe there's a residential area nearby.

23 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

well...

MX2Y5q3Z9i8.jpg

My oh my! Coachella may have almost no bands on the bill that I know... but, from the pictures of the ladies posted here and instagram, I can see why it's such a big attraction. Nice looking car too!

okay, so.... I think there is going to be a stream: 

I started watching the stream as soon as Gary Clarke Jr. was ending.. without using my time to confuse everyone in a different time zone, Gary went 14 minutes over the ending time that Coachella has on there live stream lineup.. 

Coachella currently lists Run The Jewels as happening RIGHT NOW, but yet if you watch the channel there supposed to be on, its just an interview that they did earlier today along with some of there rap videos... 

Put it this way: Run The Jewels was supposed to be "live" 10 minutes ago... but they are not.. I think the Times that are listed are the times they MAY start 

9 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

6 hours is nothing. I'm in Canada too and driving to Toronto would be 20 some hours with dipping into and back out of America. Longer if I stay in Canada. Need at least 1 prairie show. Vancouver would be too far too for me. 

I know 6 hours isn't too bad. There are other scheduling reasons why the drive impossible for me personally though. We should go complain with the Europeans! :P

As for Coachella, do you guys remember what the crowd was like last year for AC/DC? Mostly average coachellan hipsters or a good portion of real fans too? I'm still trying to wrap my head around gnr doing coachella, it just seems so far from their normal audience