04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

17 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

looks like paul took tonight off on his tour dates he was in portland oregon last night and seattle tomorrow- i guess it's possible

If that happens, I guess he'll like this version better. I like the cover more than the original, BTW, I find it more 'shaped'.

Edited by SFMFE

1 hour ago, Malone said:

Surely be more than 15 min,  they're the main headline act. The reason most people will tune in.. ? Fuck it.. What ever happens it's better than nothing,  hopefully see full gig somewhere online afterwards 

Where will that stream be ?

Yeah, it sucks but still.. 15 minutes of pro-shot is better than nothing! Hopefully there'll be plenty of periscope streams tonight.

• Like 1

okay so the live stream is on a 15 minute tape delay.. 

just a reminder The Damned are playing on Channel 2, but at the same time Ice Cube is playing.. who knows, duff may join them!!

also there pretty much has been an interview with every artist before they perform... wonder if GNR actually did one:lol:

Edited by KeyserSoze

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

CgNbpSsWIAAv5S5.jpg

duff today

Is he the only one actually wearing the shirts from that designer that we saw mentioned in a thread a while back, or has anyone noticed anyone else wearing his stuff?

Edited by KiernanProud