04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

11 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

We might not get much of a stream but I hope they pick the right songs (NOT Live & Let Die and Knockin' on Heaven's Door) and focus their cameras on the core GNR members (Axl, Slash, Duff and Melissa).

"core members"... you put Melissa instead of Fortus?

Please, take your pills. You're a joke.

Edited by Caraibes

19 minutes ago, Ryan95 said:

So...sorry if im re-treading old ground in advance, what time will Guns be shown in U.K time?  As I'm planning to watch it.

According to the set times they're on at 10:30pm so that's 6:30am U.K time. (Reckon it'll be more like 7am tho') 

Edited by Yowza!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

I just hope they make it to the stage by the time their scheduled stream time begins. That would suck to tune in only to watch a bunch of pissed off hipster types standing around. 

Don't worry Eddie, they're only streaming 15 minutes after the set is over. They'd have to be pretty late for that to happen :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

We might not get much of a stream but I hope they pick the right songs (NOT Live & Let Die and Knockin' on Heaven's Door) and focus their cameras on the core GNR members (Axl, Slash, Duff and Melissa).

Axl, Slash, Duff and Dizzy. Had to correct.

4 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

Perfect morning laugh before I start work. :lol:

I don't know what's funnier - the people who thought you were dead serious or the post itself.

• Like 3

According to the Coachella schedule guns n roses perform @11pm (the blue one)

but on the YouTube timetable  it says that there will be a special performance

And no guns n roses not listed... i have not seen this in any other place on the

YouTube line up, maybe Steven is gonna be there or something

Capture.PNG2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Ice Cube ends at 10:00. I doubt they will be on stage by 10:30. Their change over and getting the stuff set on stage seems to take at least an hour. 

Maybe it is the pessimist in me. But I am kind of glad they aren't streaming the full thing. All week long I have had this deep fear that if they decided to stream their show it would turn out that every member caught the flu at Vegas and the symptoms would hit hard and fast this morning.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Can somebody tell me what time is it now (Coachella time)?

I don't get this whole time zone thing right....

7:54 AM

Whenever you are wondering you can google: What time is it in Coachella

It will give you the exact time. I had to do it with Vegas a couple times because for some reason I kept thinking it was Mountain time.

Edited by sanity_lost
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Stefanslash said:

According to the Coachella schedule guns n roses perform @11pm (the blue one)

but on the YouTube timetable  it says that there will be a special performance

And no guns n roses not listed... i have not seen this in any other place on the

YouTube line up, maybe Steven is gonna be there or something

Capture.PNG2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Offtopic question, I recognize maybe 3 or 4 other names on that line up... am I just not with it anymore?

5 minutes ago, Bumblefeet said:

Anyone else excited about Ice Cube?

Apart from GNR, he is the only one to be excited about, God knows who the hell are the rest. 

Gibly Clarke and Bumblefoot would have been better choices to perform at Coachella than other unknown names. 

• Like 2