Slash and Adler are both listed as playing in an All Star jam together on Feb 26th at the Rock for Recovery Willie Basse Cancer Benefit in Los Angeles.

Anyone think Steven Adler would be willing to play with Slash if he wasn't being included in the reunion to some degree? Well, I don't. 

32 minutes ago, blackieloveless said:

the band adler is booked on april 1 in LA , I haven't looked to see any other bookings but might be a good idea .

While I do think he's involved, I don't think that is the fact that proves it. I see it as nothing else but a simple gig. 

• Like 1

well no wonder I couldn't find it at the rainbow   lol ...  thanks

While I do think he's involved, I don't think that is the fact that proves it. I see it as nothing else but a simple gig. 

when I first posted on the april 1 gig I was implying that did not look good for him being involved that was my feeling , but who knows ?

but slash and adler at the same charity gig makes me think either adler is involved or that is going to be one awkward gig . yes I am all over the map thanks to no info   lol .

8 hours ago, Apollo said:

I posted this a week ago. 

where?

Btw i do think that Adler will grab any opportunity to play with his former bandmates

However, Duff and Matt performed together too so i don't really know what will happen, this was just a thought

Edited by Strange Broue

1 hour ago, Strange Broue said:

where?

Btw i do think that Adler will grab any opportunity to play with his former bandmates

However, Duff and Matt performed together too so i don't really know what will happen, this was just a thought

I wonder if he'd still play with GNR regardless of Izzy appearing or not..? Probably, Although chances are izzys probably lying to us and will be there like some big surprise. Or that Izzy account is actually fake. Maybe someone will someday speak up and explain what's going on.. Or not.

Gotta love the GNR reunion

I think Adler is in for a 'guest appearance' only. Can only see maybe UTLH or You're Crazy who knows. Don't think Matt is involved at all however he did just play with Duff. Where does it end?

Can't have Frank then featuring Steven, then featuring Matt? Don't think Izzy will be involved either after recent comments by him.

I see Axl, Slash, Duff, Richard, Frank & Chris that's it. Slash is the big return, not the others.  

Sorry add Dizzy

8 hours ago, Strange Broue said:

where?

I agree, I don't think it's indicative of anything happening with a reunion. Slash has invited Adler to do a guest spot on his album in the past and has still chosen to work with other drummers on his main projects and tours.