Slash and Adler are both listed as playing in an All Star jam together on Feb 26th at the Rock for Recovery Willie Basse Cancer Benefit in Los Angeles.

13 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

People in the twitterverse say Steven wasn't there. Don't know how accurate that is but there are no pics of him so I'd guess he wasn't.

Yikes. Not the most promising sign for things to come if true...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rovim said:

Chubby Slash looks cool. I like his sunglasses and the hat works. Sucks about Adler, but it was just one show.

Maybe it means Steven really isn't involved with the reunion and he didn't want to see Slash? I don't know though.. If he wasn't involved ta all I am thinking he would have just come out and said it. Doesn't he have an Adler show coming up?

16 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Maybe it means Steven really isn't involved with the reunion and he didn't want to see Slash? I don't know though.. If he wasn't involved ta all I am thinking he would have just come out and said it. Doesn't he have an Adler show coming up?

I don't know about that.  Adler was added to the lineup after Slash was (according to the promotional flyers) so he would have known Slash was going to be there when he agreed to to the gig.

Could be a million reasons he wasn't there (most of them probably not good) but I don't think it's fair to speculate either way.

13 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I'm a bit worried about Steven...

Yah.....dude hasn't been heard from in some time and he no-shows an event.  Given his history, there is a good reason for concern of his health and well-being.  Though, I believe there was a fairly recent photo of him smiling and happy having dinner with his wife and friends.  Though it's fairly easy to "smile for the camera" I reckon.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Yah.....dude hasn't been heard from in some time and he no-shows an event.  Given his history, there is a good reason for concern of his health and well-being.  Though, I believe there was a fairly recent photo of him smiling and happy having dinner with his wife and friends.  Though it's fairly easy to "smile for the camera" I reckon.

Right!! I remember it!! :)

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

yeah and there was the video of him playing My Michelle a couple weeks ago. positive thoughts!

• Like 1