06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

Looks like a successful kick off. As much as my life sucks it gives me great pleasure to follow threads like these. That said, lose the seeker. There are tons of greats to fill the spot, just sayin. I'm excited for Seattle and I hope they are all in the zone by then. I caught a few songs thru periscope and a lot of peeps were saying this was the best show yet? I hope that helps sell some more tix. I've given up on the possibility of izzy or steven so idgaf anymore if they show up. I'm actually tired of folks bringing it up, obviously it ain't happening. Anyhow looks like everyone had fun. I'm looking forward to the videos and pics. Cheers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grogmug said:

I really want to hear how long the scream is on live and let die. Any links? How was it?

First one lasted 4 measures 

second lasted two (but very powerful)

third lasted 3 

If that makes any sense lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

First one lasted 4 measures 

second lasted two (but very powerful)

third lasted 3 

If that makes any sense lol 

I'm hoping that means at least 8 seconds per scream..

Edited by grogmug

Just now, BadApples87 said:

Slash's Better is better than the Better on CD.  But, really, let's take a vote......Better or Patience.  This I Love or Patience.  And I would rather have them do Anything Goes over anything on CD.

Yeah, I'd definitely lose This I Love and The Seeker

8 hours ago, AFD5 said:

I'd imagine the atmosphere in the stadium is going to be electric but just imagine if Steven, Izzy or both of them show up tonite it'll be magical. I'm 56 years old & I'm not ashamed to say watching  the first show at Vegas the tears just started streaming down my face when Axl started singing November Rain. It was just such an emotional moment. I hope everyone has a great time tonite I'll be looking forward to the reviews & videos tomorrow. 

Out of likes but I'm the same age as you & I bawled through November Rain for personal reasons. Fantastic streams thanks to some help from Fede THANKS FEDE, & glad you all had a great night.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grogmug said:

I'm hoping that means at least 8 seconds per scream..

Alright I'm realizing now double everything I said lol. The first scream lasted till the instrumental, the second was half as long but the most powerful I've ever heard. The third was in the middle of the two length wise 

16 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Agreed! I always say how sick and tired of LALD but every time I see them Live it just rocks so damn hard. KOHD on the other hand is piss, shit, beer, smoke time. And the boring extended version allows for all 4 if necessary!

The Seeker is a good time to leave and beat the traffic rush its so bad

Yeah although I love the studio version of KOHD I think they could lose it and replace it with a number of good options from AFD or UYI. I guess it's good to get the crowd singing though...