06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

1 hour ago, rock4eva said:

Out of likes but I'm the same age as you & I bawled through November Rain for personal reasons. Fantastic streams thanks to some help from Fede THANKS FEDE, & glad you all had a great night.

same for me rock4eva...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

They should skip live and let die, the seeker, coma (i want it as a special),this i love, chinese democracy and maybe some more and add some think about you, you're crazy, back off bitch and used to love her. I would also love to hear Locomotive and Breakdown for instance.

I think they sounded very good.  They definitely worked out some kinks.  Just watched a high def  version of SCOM from the show and Slash's intro was studio version perfect.  Axl sounded great, the band seemed even tighter than they were in the previous warm up gigs.

As others have said, both Patience and Don't Cry should be played every night.  I can understand them alternating them in the previous shows because there were two shows per city but for the fans where in there is only one show per city, not hearing one of those two songs can be a major letdown...and there's no reason for it when you have a "filler" song like the Seeker as one of the songs in the encore.

I'm sure they'll continue to get even better as the tour progresses and we should be hearing some "surprises" throughout the tour as well.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

People need to get over CD songs being in the set. It's actually disrespectful imo to think he shouldn't include any of them.

Loved hearing estranged again. It sounded very good. Coma as a sometimes thing is cool with me it makes it special.

A GnR concert would feel odd without November Rain. That song is a masterpiece as is TIL imo. 

There really isn't a GnR song I don't like.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Setlist was MEH but I still have hope :shrugs:

Gotta watch really high quality videos now so to judge better.

It looks like it was a great show anyway. Some of the pictures are amazing.

Which songs would u drop? It's a great set except for the seeker which I think should be swapped. A lot of the songs can't be dropped just cause of the importance.

5 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

Which songs would u drop? It's a great set except for the seeker which I think should be swapped. A lot of the songs can't be dropped just cause of the importance.

LALD, TIL, CIVIL WAR, SEEKER, DONT CRY..

Bring back Dead Horse, Bad Obsession, Locomotive, You're Crazy, So Fine, Don't Cry sing the alt. version, Perfect Crime, Right Next Door To Hell.

You don't even have to drop a lot, just add some or change it more often with every show.

Pretty standard setlist, but I never expected any big surprises in the first show of the tour. I'm interested to hear how Axl sounded on Coma since this was his first time singing it out of his chair. I'm really, really glad that it looks like Coma is going to be a permanent inclusion in the setlist going forward. 

Just now, Cruel Intentions said:

Pretty standard setlist, but I never expected any big surprises in the first show of the tour. I'm interested to hear how Axl sounded on Coma since this was his first time singing it out of his chair. I'm really, really glad that it looks like Coma is going to be a permanent inclusion in the setlist going forward. 

He kind of lost it at the end, which he joked about after.

• Like 1