07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

12 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I got yelled at by some bellend in New York New York after the show because of your antics! :lol:

I wasn't even drinking at the show...lol.  Had a blast though...I mean I was dancing and jumping around a bit...what else are you supposed to do in the pit?  lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I get all excited with the soundchecks reports and it's not even a new song on the setlist nor am I coming to the show lol

I'm literally 15 minutes from the stadium and am like shit....we coulda made it for sound check!

7 minutes ago, GNR Bad Apple said:

Unfortunately I was unable to score  any goodies for the show. I'm hoping I can get by with a little help from my friends!

Look for an asshole dressed in a Kill Your Idols shirt in the pit. 

Anybody staying at the Microtel? I'm nearly to the place, hoping it isn't a damn shithole.

Edited by Obsession Of Vanity

Just now, Maarten said:

Are they selling the Cincinnati exclusive shirt @KeyserSoze?

wouldn't know. Im not actually there, just stealing from the internet for yalls viewing pleasure! but if i can remember correctly i haven't actually seen the Lithos in the truck. Theres been videos and pictures posted without the lithos and the litho themed t-shirt..  

i too would like to know where people have gotten the lithos as i will be attending the Nashville show this weekend and would like to get my hands on it no matter what it looks like 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

No it has not. Hoping to hear it soon though! I enjoy it more than Raw Power.

Looking at your signature pic.... Duff's right hand is going suspiciously low.........:P

Though, great shot!