07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

41 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Holy shit, Gibbo you revealed my friends identity who has no clue I am discussing this with you guys. None of you reach out to her for more info. She will get so pissed at me. I met her in 3rd grade in 1988. I am not about to lose a friend over some crazy GNR fans in 2016 lol

Shame you have to lose a friend over her poor vision :lol:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

This. The female is mistaken. It happens pretty often :lol:

:facepalm:

19 minutes ago, downliner said:

Just that I find it all hilarious :lol: No idea if Izzy was in Nashville or is there today.

It is hilarious. Izzy's got people analysing his hat lol

I don't think so I will be awake for this show, last time I was awake for the past 20 years in hope for Steven to play more songs, but that din't happen.

Izzy would be there at the hotel, but I don't think so he will play the show tonight and the rumors are that even Steven won't be there. 

Just now, Billsfan said:

It does happen and it probably happened here. Facepalm all you want sweetheart 

Of course it happens, but not because she is female, sweetheart.

I have no idea how some of you can be 100% sure she's mistaken Izzy for someone else. As far as I'm concerned there's a 50/50 chance Izzy was with the band. She did take pics with the other members, she is not a die hard fan, why would she make up something about Izzy?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Of course it happens, but not because she is female, sweetheart.

I have no idea how some of you can be 100% sure she's mistaken Izzy for someone else. As far as I'm concerned there's a 50/50 chance Izzy was with the band. She did take pics with the other members, she is not a die hard fan, why would she make up something about Izzy?

:lol::rofl-lol: Dying at the first part of that..

Second, no pics, no video. No proof Hun. Go back on another politically correct crusade as to why some broad in a trash can is beyond offensive, that was funny in itself. She is not a die hard fan, as you so intelligently point out, therefore she could easily, EASILY be wrong. And as far as I'm concerned, until he's on stage, she is. 

Edited by Billsfan

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Second, no pics, no video. No proof Hun. Go back on another politically correct crusade as to why some broad in a trash can is beyond offensive, that was funny in itself. She is not a die hard fan, as you so intelligently point out, therefore she could easily, EASILY be wrong. And as far as I'm concerned, until he's on stage, she is. 

Well Im trusting @smoking guns on this, he said he sent her pics of Izzy, Dizzy and Fortus and she named them all. 

So I think he was there

6 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Sometimes you're cool, other times you're nauseating.  This time is the latter.  Read the whole facts of what we have been presented with and quit picking and choosing information to meet your point of view (something you frequently do FYI).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

:lol::rofl-lol: Dying at the first pet of that..

Wow, aren't you polite? :)

You just repeated what I said: yes, she could be wrong. But she could also be right. As I'm not in the band and have no idea of what's going on, I prefer not to discredit her (specially using the dumb argument "she's a female") and wait and see.

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Well Im trusting @smoking guns on this, he said he sent her pics of Izzy, Dizzy and Fortus and she named them all. 

So I think he was there

Same. She was at the hotel, after all. It's too paranoid of us to think she'd make something like that up. Specially cause she didn't come on here saying Izzy was with the band, she just told a friend. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I'm working hard today, so I cannot read everything..

what's happening?

Well 

@smoking guns got inside info from his female friend that hung out with the band in their hotel prior to the show... Here is what she told him

1)Axl was at a country singer's house so she didn't meet

2) Izzy was at hotel and I think sound check. She said he seemed annoyed and grumpy. Says they want him to play but was in a shit mood and wasn't playing. He seemed annoyed with Adler. 

3) Melissa and Frank are buddies and have taken to Adler

4) Slash is the big brother and loves Alder being there and looks out for him. She liked Slash eventhough he wouldn't let his hair down for a pic. Was very nice and seemed to care about everyone in the band. 

5) She talked to Duff for a while and he told her all the stuff we know and she was impressed with how professional he was and can tell he is a business man. Duff told her how close he and Slash were to death and how he went to school and learned about business etc. Says he is the one watching the money etc 

6) She liked Melissa a lot. Said she had a great personality and said Frank is so nice and accessible. Like a real cool dude. 

7) She said the band is so much better today than in their glory days of drugs and booze (her opinion). She was so blown away by live Slash (we all are)

8) She said Izzy only seemed to care about Duff and didn't really talk to anyone else.  

9) She met Richard too, I asked to make sure she wasn't confused. Richard was cool but didn't get to talk to him as much as the others. 

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

I'm working hard today, so I cannot read everything..

what's happening?

Well, basically someone who was at the same hotel as the band in Nashville said Izzy was with them and was in a bad mood. As per usual, some of us believe that info, some of us don't lol. Some of us are polite about it, and some of us, well... aren't.

Anyway, that brings hope that Izzy may play tonight or at the upcoming shows.

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Well, basically someone who was at the same hotel as the band in Nashville said Izzy was with them and was in a bad mood. As per usual, some of us believe that info, some of us don't lol. Some of us are polite about it, and some of us, well... aren't.

In other words just another typical day on MyGnR :)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Same. She was at the hotel, after all. It's too paranoid of us to think she'd make something like that up. Specially cause she didn't come on here saying Izzy was with the band, she just told a friend. 

She has pics with the band members and Why would she even make stuff about Izzy, before I was thinking she might get confused, but now we know that she knows who is Dizzy, Fortus and Izzy.

She said things about Melissa, even though her blue hair makes her stand out, but not many people know her, so if she knows her then she would know Izzy too. 

She is not on here or I assume she is not on other forums too, I assume she is just a normal fan so why would she even make up stuff about Izzy?

Its like a 50-50 thing, but yeah I think he would have been there. Only God knows why was he pissed at everyone, especially Adler, most prob cause of the ball cupping lol 

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Sometimes you're cool, other times you're nauseating.  This time is the latter.  Read the whole facts of what we have been presented with and quit picking and choosing information to meet your point of view (something you frequently do FYI).

You should talk about being nauseating. You argue people for the sake of arguing. You claim the sky is green when someone points out its blue. The broad was mistaken and you know that's a chance since even YOU weren't there, but go ahead ignore that. I'm not buying it and it sucks you can't think critically enough to agree

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well 

@smoking guns got inside info from his female friend that hung out with the band in their hotel prior to the show... Here is what she told him

1)Axl was at a country singer's house so she didn't meet

2) Izzy was at hotel and I think sound check. She said he seemed annoyed and grumpy. Says they want him to play but was in a shit mood and wasn't playing. He seemed annoyed with Adler. 

3) Melissa and Frank are buddies and have taken to Adler

4) Slash is the big brother and loves Alder being there and looks out for him. She liked Slash eventhough he wouldn't let his hair down for a pic. Was very nice and seemed to care about everyone in the band. 

5) She talked to Duff for a while and he told her all the stuff we know and she was impressed with how professional he was and can tell he is a business man. Duff told her how close he and Slash were to death and how he went to school and learned about business etc. Says he is the one watching the money etc 

6) She liked Melissa a lot. Said she had a great personality and said Frank is so nice and accessible. Like a real cool dude. 

7) She said the band is so much better today than in their glory days of drugs and booze (her opinion). She was so blown away by live Slash (we all are)

8) She said Izzy only seemed to care about Duff and didn't really talk to anyone else.  

9) She met Richard too, I asked to make sure she wasn't confused. Richard was cool but didn't get to talk to him as much as the others. 

7 minutes ago, emybdc said:

o, thanks!!

well I don't know if to believe her or not... :question:

Just now, Billsfan said:

You should talk about being nauseating. You argue people for the sake of arguing. You claim the sky is green when someone points out its blue. The broad was mistaken and you know that's a chance since even YOU weren't there, but go ahead ignore that. I'm not buying it and it sucks you can't think critically enough to agree

Broad...you're a class act bro.  I haven't given any opinion on this matter one way or another.  Who is arguing just for the sake of arguing now?

This is getting stranger and stranger if she identified all of them correctly, still strange they would let know about Izzy to a fan since they hid Steven's involvement but who knows at this point :shrugs: i guess we'll see sooner or later

Just now, tsinindy said:

Broad...you're a class act bro.  I haven't given any opinion on this matter one way or another.  Who is arguing just for the sake of arguing now?

Well thank you for that. I actually I agree that I'm a class act and the broad has no clue what the hell she's even seeing