07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

1)Axl was at a country singer's house so she didn't meet

2) Izzy was at hotel and I think sound check. She said he seemed annoyed and grumpy. Says they want him to play but was in a shit mood and wasn't playing. He seemed annoyed with Adler.

3) Melissa and Frank are buddies and have taken to Adler

4) Slash is the big brother and loves Alder being there and looks out for him. She liked Slash eventhough he wouldn't let his hair down for a pic. Was very nice and seemed to care about everyone in the band.

5) She talked to Duff for a while and he told her all the stuff we know and she was impressed with how professional he was and can tell he is a business man. Duff told her how close he and Slash were to death and how he went to school and learned about business etc. Says he is the one watching the money etc

6) She liked Melissa a lot. Said she had a great personality and said Frank is so nice and accessible. Like a real cool dude.

7) She said the band is so much better today than in their glory days of drugs and booze (her opinion). She was so blown away by live Slash (we all are)

8) She said Izzy only seemed to care about Duff and didn't really talk to anyone else. 

9) She met Richard too, I asked to make sure she wasn't confused. Richard was cool but didn't get to talk to him as much as the others.

The big news, IZZY IS IN THE MIX... I think he will warm up to playing soon enough.

She is a casual. Not hard core like us.

So help my God......if Izzy comes out, Axl had better say "OH......THERE'S IZZY!" when he introduces him.

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

2) Izzy was at hotel and I think sound check. She said he seemed annoyed and grumpy. Says they want him to play but was in a shit mood and wasn't playing. He seemed annoyed with Adler.

JFC. Why he has to be so difficult? Just go out there and play, at least once. 

Steven better NOT be back in LA.:max: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

4) Slash is the big brother and loves Alder being there and looks out for him. She liked Slash eventhough he wouldn't let his hair down for a pic. Was very nice and seemed to care about everyone in the band.

5) She talked to Duff for a while and he told her all the stuff we know and she was impressed with how professional he was and can tell he is a business man. Duff told her how close he and Slash were to death and how he went to school and learned about business etc. Says he is the one watching the money etc

6) She liked Melissa a lot. Said she had a great personality and said Frank is so nice and accessible. Like a real cool dude.

7) She said the band is so much better today than in their glory days of drugs and booze (her opinion). She was so blown away by live Slash (we all are)

8) She said Izzy only seemed to care about Duff and didn't really talk to anyone else. 

9) She met Richard too, I asked to make sure she wasn't confused. Richard was cool but didn't get to talk to him as much as the others.

The big news, IZZY IS IN THE MIX... I think he will warm up to playing soon enough.

2 N' 8 is so interesting.  

39 minutes ago, andy_rose said:

She said she talked with Richard as well, so it cant be mistaken identities. I want to see her pictures, any chance of that?

I seen 3 pics with her. One with her Melissa and Adler another one with her and duff and a group photo with a few of them none with Izzy 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Izzy: Can Matt play a song too?

Steven and Frank (simultaneously): No!

Izzy: *grump*

LOL

Izzy: Hey Axl can I play FP Money with Matt on drums? 

Axl, Duff, Slash, Dizzy, Melissa, Frank, Steven, Richard, Susan, Meegan, Sasha, Beta, Del James, Kat (simultaneously) NO!

Izzy: *grump*

*So sorry for hijacking this thread, I'm gone now*

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

I hate to be a GnR paranoid fan, but... pics or it didn't happen :shrugs:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I hate to be a GnR paranoid fan, but... pics or it didn't happen :shrugs:

Yeah am the same but i believe it what my mate said. She has no reason to lie

tt_zpszqwbbp2q.jpg

ee_zpsel9jn5xt.jpg

rr_zpser6v2se9.jpg

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

JFC. Why he has to be so difficult? Just go out there and play, at least once. 

Steven better NOT be back in LA.:max: 

Wonder if Steven had a schedhule with His Band...

Theres no way He only play for 2 shows.

He got All Access Tour 

Maybe something makes Him  back to LA for a while

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

:lol::facepalm:

Just now, Gibbo said:

Yeah am the same but i believe it what my mate said

The possibility of Izzy being there has got me on my feet. It's gonna be a long day, even for those not coming to the show lol

Just now, Slash787 said:

Is your mate smoking guns? 

Yeah, it's weird there is the exact same post on gnrevolution.com

Just now, emybdc said:

The possibility of Izzy being there has got me on my feet. It's gonna be a long day, even for those not coming to the show lol

Yeah, it's weird there is the exact same post on gnrevolution.com

Yeah because hes my mate smoking gun whos friend it is I talk to him on fb everyday

• Like 1