07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

3 hours ago, Gibbo said:

1)Axl was at a country singer's house so she didn't meet

2) Izzy was at hotel and I think sound check. She said he seemed annoyed and grumpy. Says they want him to play but was in a shit mood and wasn't playing. He seemed annoyed with Adler.

3) Melissa and Frank are buddies and have taken to Adler

4) Slash is the big brother and loves Alder being there and looks out for him. She liked Slash eventhough he wouldn't let his hair down for a pic. Was very nice and seemed to care about everyone in the band.

5) She talked to Duff for a while and he told her all the stuff we know and she was impressed with how professional he was and can tell he is a business man. Duff told her how close he and Slash were to death and how he went to school and learned about business etc. Says he is the one watching the money etc

6) She liked Melissa a lot. Said she had a great personality and said Frank is so nice and accessible. Like a real cool dude.

7) She said the band is so much better today than in their glory days of drugs and booze (her opinion). She was so blown away by live Slash (we all are)

8) She said Izzy only seemed to care about Duff and didn't really talk to anyone else. 

9) She met Richard too, I asked to make sure she wasn't confused. Richard was cool but didn't get to talk to him as much as the others.

The big news, IZZY IS IN THE MIX... I think he will warm up to playing soon enough.

She is a casual. Not hard core like us.

At number 2, how can Izzy be "annoyed with Adler" when Adler is back in LA? Or was this before he left (if he did at all and that claim wasnt bull in the first place)?

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

At number 2, how can Izzy be "annoyed with Adler" when Adler is back in LA? Or was this before he left (if he did at all and that claim wasnt bull in the first place)?

That girl has pics with Steven, so well Steven was there. 

It seems like they were in the hotel lobby and were leaving for the show or sound check. 

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

That girl has pics with Steven, so well Steven was there. 

It seems like they were in the hotel lobby and were leaving for the show or sound check. 

I see! However I think she might have gotten Izzy and Dizzy confused, not Izzy and Richard. Someone needs to ask her what kinda hair the supposed Izzy had lol

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah but if he was there in the same hotel as the last show, then I don't think so he just came for that show and din't even play.

If he went there then I guess it would be just to cut some deal with Duff. 

And maybe they agreed to disagree and there's no deal at all, which is why he was grumpy. He didn't have to be rude to the girl though. 

I'm impatiently waiting for tonight!

10 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This is before the nashville show 

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

There are high chances that this girl got confused between Izzy and Dizzy. 

My guess is Fortus.  She probably thought Fortus was Izzy.  Called him Izzy...hence the reason he was annoyed.  And she probably thought Dizzy was Fortus.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

My guess if Fortus.  She probably thought Fortus was Izzy.  Called him Izzy...hence the reason he was annoyed.  And she probably thought Dizzy was Foetus.

the guy already said he specifically asked if she didnt mix him up with richard and she didnt. thats why im going with Dizzy, they have very similar names and she just thought his name is Izzy

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

And maybe they agreed to disagree and there's no deal at all, which is why he was grumpy. He didn't have to be rude to the girl though. 

I'm impatiently waiting for tonight!

I have a feeling that this might be a confusion between Izzy and Dizzy.

But I have met Dizzy and he had no problem in taking a pic with me, I have talked to him and he replied me normally, on purpose I even congratulated him for being in the hall of fame and he said Thank You lol

Dizzy can sometimes come as a cold person cause maybe Melissa is getting all the importance and no one basically cares about him, but I don't think he would say NO to a fan.

So maybe yeah it was Izzy, but its hurtful when you look up to somebody and that person is just rude to you, it just crushes your heart. Maybe she is not a big fan of Izzy, but if I went through a similar thing then yeah I would feel bad.

I have never met Duff, but he seems pretty cool.

I just love Steven, he is so friendly with the fans. 

6 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

the guy already said he specifically asked if she didnt mix him up with richard and she didnt. thats why im going with Dizzy, they have very similar names and she just thought his name is Izzy

That's because she thinks Dizzy is Fortus.  

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Yeah am the same but i believe it what my mate said. She has no reason to lie

rr_zpser6v2se9.jpg

That guy in the back could be him, looks like the same hat he has in that pic taken last month at the guitar store.

If I'm right about this I'm joining the FBI.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

That guy in the back could be him, looks like the same hat he has in that pic taken last month at the guitar store.

any chance you got a picture of that? I wanna see if the hats match now lol. The bit of hair you see of the person behind them really does look like Izzys

7 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Its hard to say, this is the pic, it seems similar