07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

15 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Sometimes you're cool, other times you're nauseating.  This time is the latter.  

Sometimes I get confused if Im even talking to the same person, one day he will be all cool and say all the correct things and the next day he will say the total opposite of it, I go like was I talking to someone else? 

8 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I will. Thanks for stopping by and Losing another argument to me with all these facts you have :rofl-lol:

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I haven't argued with you, pretty sure you're the loser here my man.   Have a good day though, stay classy my man.

Ok............both of you take a step back please. If you want to keep an argument up, please just take it to PMs.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

What could this mean?

Looks like it's the entire pre show setup and sound check.  Which means that if Izzy is there, he is somewere in that video...most likely.

CSI: Mygnr get on it!

Edited by Kasanova King

Ticket time is an hour earlier tonight boys. Several outlets are reporting a possible 8:45 start time for GNR tonight. Pittsburgh has strict curfew limits as to why the ticket time is 7:30 and not 8:30. I'd expect them on well before the usual 9:20-9:45 start time.

So they closed the top level on the sides of Heinz Field for tomorrow and moved those people to the lower level, which is fine. But, the only problem that I have is that I paid face value to sit in the lower bowl and those people who paid less to sit up top now get to sit lower and closer. I know it would never happen, but ticketmaster so at least give a portion of the ticket funds back to those who paid to sit there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattbel123 said:

So they closed the top level on the sides of Heinz Field for tomorrow and moved those people to the lower level, which is fine. But, the only problem that I have is that I paid face value to sit in the lower bowl and those people who paid less to sit up top now get to sit lower and closer. I know it would never happen, but ticketmaster so at least give a portion of the ticket funds back to those who paid to sit there.

I don't think so they would do that, but maybe you might get a good upgrade or something? People who went to the shows might give you a better reply.