07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

4 minutes ago, metalms said:

yes I saw that! thats great! I would imagine the linc lots will fill up early.  Wish I could get over there earlier!  Jetro lots are not linc affiliated so I guess they can charge what they want.  25 is pretty cheap these days.  Can't believe we are only a few days away now!

Same here!  

• Like 1

I think the sheer fact that this reality I myself have waited 18 years for is happening in 2 days, I'm gonna squeeel like a pig when I show up to the stadium. I live on South philly and have off so it is going to a relaxed ass day. Btw anyone remember this from the ollllddd site? This will be my get up. Pulling this out of the closest for the first time after 10 years of having it.

guns-n-roses-8-basketball-jersey_149885.jpg

Edited by charliehoodger
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

I think the sheer fact that this reality I myself have waited 18 years for is happening in 2 days, I'm gonna squeeel like a pig when I show up to the stadium. I live on South philly and have off so it is going to a relaxed ass day. Btw anyone remember this from the ollllddd site? This will be my get up. Pulling this out of the closest for the first time after 10 years of having it.

guns-n-roses-8-basketball-jersey_149885.jpg

I've been in shock since tickets went on sale...I won't believe this actually is happening until concert night...at the venue. 

Event Timeline for Guns N' Roses:
*Please Note That Wells Fargo Lots Will Be Closed For DNC Setup*
Parking: $25.00 for cars $50.00 for RV’s

2:00 PM K, M, N and P Lots Open
3:00 PM Citizens Bank Park Opens
5:30 PM VIP Parking Opens 
6:00 PM Will Call Opens 
7:00 PM All Gates Open
8:00 PM Wolfmother 
9:30 PM Guns N Roses

NFL Clear Bag Policy will be in effect:bit.ly/1pMXwyB
Floor Seats Enter Through the South Gate

41 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

Not sure why the quote above is blank..but if I had a choice I vote Rocky, but unsure they can get the ok for the licensing.  So my guess is the liberty bell?

Edited by metalms

23 minutes ago, metalms said:

Event Timeline for Guns N' Roses:
*Please Note That Wells Fargo Lots Will Be Closed For DNC Setup*
Parking: $25.00 for cars $50.00 for RV’s

2:00 PM K, M, N and P Lots Open
3:00 PM Citizens Bank Park Opens
5:30 PM VIP Parking Opens 
6:00 PM Will Call Opens 
7:00 PM All Gates Open
8:00 PM Wolfmother 
9:30 PM Guns N Roses

NFL Clear Bag Policy will be in effect:bit.ly/1pMXwyB
Floor Seats Enter Through the South Gate

Something doesn't add up there since VIP registration is at 5:15. 

4 minutes ago, Exit7a said:

This was sent via Lincoln Financial field's official facebook event site.  I am posting here as an FYI you do have to b logged in fb to access If you are a VIP you may want to call to confirm: https://www.facebook.com/events/1260092530673774/1324755807540779/?notif_t=admin_plan_mall_activity&notif_id=1468353572107413

Edited by metalms

4 minutes ago, Exit7a said:

I think that refers to the VIP parking that the stadium was selling, not the VIP ticket packages the band was selling. I could be wrong. 

Is this Axl's 1st time back in Philly since the "incident" with NuGuns?   If so I hope some jackass in crowd doesn't do something stupid and I bet this will be the best show of the reunion so far.  

Edited by Original
  • Like 1

Just now, Original said:

Is this Axl's 1st time back in Philly since the "incident" with NuGuns?   If so I hope some jackass in crowd doesn't do something stupid and I bet this will be the show of the reunion so far.  

I was there for that debacle in 2002... I believe they did a small set at the Electric Factory in 2012, so I believe they have been back since then at least once. Sure I was dissappointed with Axl in 02, but Alot of ass holes were in the crowd that day.  I am hoping they decide to stay home this time.. Oh and Ozzy has cancelled more times on me, but people still show up to see him...;)

5 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

I think that refers to the VIP parking that the stadium was selling, not the VIP ticket packages the band was selling. I could be wrong. 

Good point! that could be..

1 hour ago, Original said:

Is this Axl's 1st time back in Philly since the "incident" with NuGuns?   If so I hope some jackass in crowd doesn't do something stupid and I bet this will be the best show of the reunion so far.  

I was at the 2002 debacle.  I was 22 and never and it was the first chance I ever had to see Axl perform.  Didn't go well to say the least.

I saw them in Camden in 2011, which is a ferry ride across the river, so essentially a Philly show. Later that tour they also added a show in the city at the Electric Factory. 

i wasn't at the EF show, but I saw a video where Axl addressed the whole 2002 no-show thing. 

Edited by mrw80
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

I saw them in Camden in 2011, which is a ferry ride across the river, so essentially a Philly show. Later that tour they also added a show in the city at the Electric Factory. 

i wasn't at the EF show, but I saw a video where Axl addressed the whole 2002 no-show thing. 

I need to watch that video! I didn't get to go the last time they were here. I always laugh so many artists go into Camden and shout out Hey Philadelphia!  I always chuckle so definantly Philly for all intensive purposes :lol:

59 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

That's probably what it is. I also noticed the show time changed from 8:30 to 8:00.

Just looked at the Ticketmaster site and it looks like the Stadium will be filled up pretty nicely. I called them Saturday and moved from sec 122 to the 19th row center stage on the floor at no extra cost, sweet!

53 minutes ago, metalms said:

I need to watch that video! I didn't get to go the last time they were here. I always laugh so many artists go into Camden and shout out Hey Philadelphia!  I always chuckle so definantly Philly for all intensive purposes :lol:

I was there in 2002 also! Here is the video:

16 minutes ago, A7X said:

Just looked at the Ticketmaster site and it looks like the Stadium will be filled up pretty nicely. I called them Saturday and moved from sec 122 to the 19th row center stage on the floor at no extra cost, sweet!

Yeah I figured by showtime it will be close to a sellout. Philly is a great town and huge market. 

I, myself, originally bought club level tickets during a presale. I just moved up to the pit a week ago. So stoked. 

3 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

Yeah I figured by showtime it will be close to a sellout. Philly is a great town and huge market. 

I, myself, originally bought club level tickets during a presale. I just moved up to the pit a week ago. So stoked. 

Maybe I should try,,, I am section 107 might be too late now tho 

22 minutes ago, gnr estranged said:

I was there in 2002 also! Here is the video:

Heres a little nostalgia for you kept the ticket all these years.  Actually makes for a good Rock N Roll story in my repertoire...

20160713_195324[1].jpg

• Like 2