07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

On July 2, 2016 at 6:39 PM, AxlRoseHaulsAss said:

Picked up some section 118 tickets.:headbang: Hopefully this show will top the Detroit Show! Are we doing a preparty at the loose moose like previous years or something new?

See OP

Getting excited for the Toronto Show coming up in less than 2 weeks. I have seats in Sec 113 just off the floor? Anyone had lower bowl seats just off the floor at a show? Just wondering

how the seats are going to be for the show.

Just now, deadein said:

Getting excited for the Toronto Show coming up in less than 2 weeks. I have seats in Sec 113 just off the floor? Anyone had lower bowl seats just off the floor at a show? Just wondering

how the seats are going to be for the show.

Pretty good actually. Sometimes you end up getting a better view due to the elevation. Im 113AR row 32 btw

5 minutes ago, foxmulder said:

Pretty good actually. Sometimes you end up getting a better view due to the elevation. Im 113AR row 32 btw

Cool, Im in 113AL row 20, super excited to see GNR, my fav band. The show clips look amazing. Axl sounds great, Slash and Duff are on Fire ! Whole band sounds great. TORONTO is going to explode in two weeks, we been waiting for this for 20 or more years. I did see them a few years ago in Toronto, but nothing like its going to be on July 16th!

Just now, deadein said:

Cool, Im in 113AL row 20, super excited to see GNR, my fav band. The show clips look amazing. Axl sounds great, Slash and Duff are on Fire ! Whole band sounds great. TORONTO is going to explode in two weeks, we been waiting for this for 20 or more years. I did see them a few years ago in Toronto, but nothing like its going to be on July 16th!

Hell yeah dude. Never seen GNR or slash in my whole life . I rememebr when Slash played the Sound Academy last September or so and I could've gone but I stayed back waiting to see him with GNR. The way how it's supposed to be.

On 6/23/2016 at 8:25 AM, James Bond said:

I've never had much of a problem parking in Toronto. I always use the garage on Lower Simcoe stree. Easy access back to Lakeshore after the show is over and it's only five minutes to walk to ACC or the Rogers. People always tend to fill the venue lots so I've always favoured parking a few minutes away and not having to deal with the extra commotion.

Is this the place?

https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.6415895,-79.3837086,3a,75y,258.94h,81.37t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ6IZA7LyHgq4oLl1fjwmaw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

1 hour ago, Drakestar said:

That's the one. Then when you leave, turn right to get back to Lakeshore. While it's true that you can't get right back on the Gardiner that way, I still find it faster than dealing with the closer lots and traffic.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

curfew at 11? who told you that?

It's been that was for the longest time. Every concert I've attended in toronto ends at 11. Apparently it's a statute bylaw that concert venues have to follow promoting a peaceful environment and reduce noise disturbance for surrounding areas. Plus look at your ticket,  it says 8:30. The GNR set being 2.5 hours, fits right on time with the 11pm mark.

I rmemeebr reading up somewhere that the Rush R40 concert went past the 11pm mark and they were fined some thousand dollars for every minute overtime, but they had to finish the set as it was being recorded for the DVD

4 minutes ago, foxmulder said:

It's been that was for the longest time. Every concert I've attended in toronto ends at 11. Apparently it's a statute bylaw that concert venues have to follow promoting a peaceful environment and reduce noise disturbance for surrounding areas. Plus look at your ticket,  it says 8:30. The GNR set being 2.5 hours, fits right on time with the 11pm mark.

the opening act will start at 8:30, not Guns.

• Like 2