07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

21 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Not excited about it but don't hate Billy Talent.

I had never listened to them before, but after watching some of their set from rock am ring they aren't awful. I probably wouldn't see them on their own, but as an add on I can deal.

• Like 1

Parking is a bitch downtown. Tuff to find and minimum 20-30 bux canadian. Most parking is on average a 5 min walk away. Usually a big green "P" sign will be seen at the entrances

Also. Anyone have a pair of floors looking to sell im interested!

Edited by NTONIUS

On 6/18/2016 at 9:18 PM, James Bond said:

I'm seeing Duran Duran the Wednesday before this show so I'll count them as my opener and skip out on Billy No-talent. At least Duran Duran has a Duff connection!

I saw Duran Duran at EXIT in 2012 since I was there for GNR. They were amazing, best act of the festival.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, krazejeff said:

Parking in Toronto is brutal. 

My opinion is to park somewhere that it's not going to be major burn and take ttc down. 

Not sure if Go train would benefit you where are you coming from. 

I've got some extra cash, gonna get a hotel within walking distance of the venue and pay to park there.

6 hours ago, fallglimmer said:

I've got some extra cash, gonna get a hotel within walking distance of the venue and pay to park there.

Extra cash!!! What is that! Hahahaha.

We are just going to come down early and find something to eat, although that may be tough...I never have luck trying to do that (too packed, too slow etc.). Being there early should help with parking. It is the leaving that will be a big pain in the ass! 

I've never had much of a problem parking in Toronto. I always use the garage on Lower Simcoe stree. Easy access back to Lakeshore after the show is over and it's only five minutes to walk to ACC or the Rogers. People always tend to fill the venue lots so I've always favoured parking a few minutes away and not having to deal with the extra commotion.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2016 at 6:56 AM, Drakestar said:

Extra cash!!! What is that! Hahahaha.

We are just going to come down early and find something to eat, although that may be tough...I never have luck trying to do that (too packed, too slow etc.). Being there early should help with parking. It is the leaving that will be a big pain in the ass! 

It was unexpected, trying to talk myself out of selling my current ticket for a floor seat.