07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

6 minutes ago, Stryker said:

"East Rutherford". Not quite the same ring as "New York".

It's weird that they used "Washington" for the D.C. show when it was actually in Landover, MD, but they used "Foxborough" and "East Rutherford" for Boston and New York. Maybe it has to do with the distance between the stadium and the city. Or maybe they're just inconsistent (like they were with some merch saying "Foxborough" and other stuff saying "Foxboro").

• Like 1

Full Advisory

http://cms.metlifestadium.com/docs/default-source/event-advisories/gnr-7-23_7-24-advisory.pdf?sfvrsn=2

GUNS N' ROSES BRINGS THEIR "NOT IN THIS LIFETIME" TOUR TO METLIFE STADIUM FOR TWO NIGHTS THIS WEEKEND! 

Here's What YouNEED TO KNOW:
Parking Lots & Box Office Open: 3:30pm
Gates Open: 7:00pm
Concert Starts: 8:30pm

Tailgating Policies:
Information can be found here.

Bag Policy:
Bags that are 12" x 12" x 12" or less in size will be permitted inside the stadium. More information here.

Signs/ Banners: 
Handheld signs, banners and flags are not permitted into MetLife Stadium.

Alcohol Policy:
All international guests who wish to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to do so. More information here.

Transit:
NJ TRANSIT Schedule: http://bit.ly/29IkiIu
Coach USA 351 Express Bus Schedule: http://bit.ly/351exp

• Like 1

I'm glad they chose this stadium even though it's out in Jersey. This is the only stadium in play in the NYC area. I'm not a fan of concerts in a baseball stadium. The only time I've been to Yankee Stadium was to take the wife to see Madonna there, and that was a disaster which the rain didn't help. Never been to a show at Citi but I dunno, hard to figure what a good seat would be. I've been to a bunch of big shows at the old Giants Stadium and there was always a great atmosphere and vibe. Especially for the Stones.

Just now, Silent Jay said:

Why?

Slither will be played when time's right. Probably in L.A.

Since it's been for some time on the setlist, I guess they have already rehearsed it several times, and Slash's birthday would be just the perfect day to do it! Well, if they don't, I'm sure we'll get it later (I just hope it doesn't get buried like Going Down or OMG...).  

1 hour ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Since it's been for some time on the setlist, I guess they have already rehearsed it several times, and Slash's birthday would be just the perfect day to do it! Well, if they don't, I'm sure we'll get it later (I just hope it doesn't get buried like Going Down or OMG...).  

Didn't know about Slash's birthday. I was guessing L.A. since it is Scott Weiland's hometown and I'm sure this song has been rehearsed for him.

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 1