06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

9 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@night prowler apology accepted.I laughed at bumbles reply to my question'has it finished' meaning the show. I understand your loyalty to Angus as I feel that way about Slash.:hug: *hugs* 

your basplayer: sounds like he had good time.... nice... i like duff.... think its cool he friends with the seattle people.... read an interesting story about when he and Jerry Cantrell from Alice in chains .. were at...a superbowl i think  and.. on the way there they passed who they thought were kurt cobain .. lookin like shit..and they said that if they see  him on the way back they gotta talk to the poor man...he looked like he wanted to take drugs and just looked shit... when they got back he wasntr there ... allready killed himself..

and like that he plays with  mcready now in  whats mor or less version 2 of Mad Season .. 

And of course ..... *hugs* 

Edited by night prowler

4 minutes ago, Amir said:

Cracking jokes: Dad level

Bloat: Almost none

Rasp to Mickey ratio: 4:1

My pants: Jizzed

Overall: 9/10

Things that would have made it 10/10:

• Touch Too Much
  • Slash & Duff
  • Resurrection of Prince along with a performance of his Planet Earth song "Guitar"

A great, great fucking show. If I didn't have work and I had the time and money I'd be at the Manchester gig as well, you guys are in for a treat.

hahaha. Dad level. 

I was sure we'd see Slash and Duff on Riff Raff and/or Rosie. Maybe, one can only hope, Slash and Duff are there to do some recording with Axl in London as Slash was seen walking across Abbey Rd? (Nobody tells us things with this silly band.)

I'm also surprised to see GN'R fans turning into solo hating Nirvana fans the minute Angus picks up a SG. There is something primeval about Angus's solo spot. It truly is the centrepiece of any AC/DC show, and the way some of you are acting, it is as if he has just pulled it out of his arse for the first time, specifically for this tour!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was sure we'd see Slash and Duff on Riff Raff and/or Rosie. Maybe, one can only hope, Slash and Duff are there to do some recording with Axl in London as Slash was seen walking across Abbey Rd? (Nobody tells us things with this silly band.)

I'm also surprised to see GN'R fans turning into solo hating Nirvana fans the minute Angus picks up a SG. There is something primeval about Angus's solo spot. It truly is the centrepiece of any AC/DC show, and the way some of you are acting, it is as if he has just pulled it out of his arse for the first time, specifically for this tour!

'm also surprised to see GN'R fans turning into solo hating Nirvana fans the minute Angus picks up a SG. There is something primeval about Angus's solo spot. It truly is the centrepiece of any AC/DC show, and the way some of you are acting, it is as if he has just pulled it out of his arse for the first time, specifically for this tour!

that was my feeling to ....

it would be like...Slash.... whats up with the stupid lookin hat....

but i offended a nice person in my emotional reaction ... and i have to live with that for the rest of my life ...  .. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

What a fucking show...

Axl absolutely nailed it!

Vegas t-shirt prompted a lot of conversation - ACDC fans surprisingly warm to Axl pre show!

Was this you?

mJI3Ypr.jpg 

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Haha yes that's me!! Could've at least got a nice angle ?

Dude next time come and say hi!

I was behind the barrier that separated the front part of the pit with the rest of the standing area. Was a good spot as I didn't have anyone's head to look over and I was pretty close, but I ended up standing on one leg for 20 mins as I was squashed from all sides :P Will def need to meet up before London GNR shows ;) 

Posted By: (deleted username)

Back from the gig very disappointed to be honest.
Axl has clearly eaten all the pies and looks stupid in his LA rock star gear.
They should have knocked it on the head without Brian it's not the same

:facepalm:

sounds excelent ... voice..

but he Axl  rushes back in black a bit... he sings it to fast ... the beat is sloppy and laid back .. and he.. is a bit off... needs to be more lazy ..

it was much better ... perfect in fact ... in leipzig (hate that spelling) ..  much more relaxed ... quess the boys were a bit... wound up ...

been much talk about this gig ... and they are after all ... only humans ...

Angus sounded a bit thight also at some parts ..but as he allways do .. he just pushes more and its like they gotta beat somebody or be beaten to death..

... so .. imo ...the whole thing at  times sounded a bit ... not-relaxed .. ....still awsome... but,,,well ... oppinions..

BUT!! ..and  and ive seen this many times at ac/dc concerts ... they make it great ... its working victory tonight in my oppinion .. not as easy flowing as leipzig ...

Axl sang good ... absolutely ... i just think Manchester will be better ... this was good though easy 8/10 .. but its a typical ac/dc show in a way ..

because bands allways have that some days ..(i know) ... when its not just right.. like a shirt that dont sit just right ..looks good but..

energy i think was there ..  and as a whole ... absolutely awesome ... because in the end its live music we are talkin about ... not a record.. and i am absolutely sure that there and then it sounded and felt amazing... but im also pretty sure if youd ask Angus for instance ... and you  got an off-the-record-answer so to speak ... he would say that it was though ..

a hard fought voctory ...

nevertheless.... a brilliant one... and to do that .... is what they are about... they dig deep ....and they almost never dissapoint...

bravo boys

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1