Rumored Concert Date Thread

43 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

There IS truth to the Wembley Stadium rumo(u)red dates (mate). Two dates are in the works right now, but there may only be one depending on ticket demand. I haven't heard three as previously reported.  

@Eddie MoneyI think I love you! Do you know when?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

There IS truth to the Wembley Stadium rumo(u)red dates (mate). Two dates are in the works right now, but there may only be one depending on ticket demand. I haven't heard three as previously reported.  

That is promising news! Will happily travel down from Scotland for this. Would even brave the rain for it!

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

I doubt that they would ship all their stuff and crew to europe just for two (or three) concerts - so it this would happen I guess we would get a few more dates in europe

14 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

I doubt that they would ship all their stuff and crew to europe just for two (or three) concerts - so it this would happen I guess we would get a few more dates in europe

It will not be first time that they go to Europe for just 3 shows.

Edited by DexAxl

4 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

I was always (somewhat sanctimoniously) surprised that nothing in the UK would happen until 2017 - totally get that they are a US band and would want to do there first, but they've always had such strong ties with the UK. They took off here quicker than in the States. Nothing can ever top last weekend in Vegas for me and I'm so happy I made the trek there, but two Wembley shows this year would be beyond AMAZING. I know so many people here that would be desperate to go.

• Like 2

So now when Axl joined AC/DC we in Europe are fucked up thank you. He will tour with them May-mid June then start Not in this lifetime tour in June to late August, and probably September will be rescheduled US dates fo AC/DC.:facepalm::facepalm:

Edited by DexAxl

Europe was never going to grt a tour this year, made no sense. May as well wait till the festival season next summer. Im betting alot of festivals will pay big money for Guns. 

Maybe wembley dates are possible based on what has been said but thats about it this year Id think.

16 minutes ago, koldweather said:

Europe was never going to grt a tour this year, made no sense. May as well wait till the festival season next summer. Im betting alot of festivals will pay big money for Guns. 

Maybe wembley dates are possible based on what has been said but thats about it this year Id think.

Yeah, it kind of sucks though. I've no doubt the AC/DC thing is personally great for Axl and at any other time wouldn't have an issue with it..... but UK (and Europe no doubt) GnR fans have waited a long, longggg time to see them back together and playing. There is SO much hype in the UK right now about it and people are desperate for dates to be announced. To then announce he is coming to the UK but with AC/DC.... and still no announcement of any GnR dates at all? Feels like a bit of a kick in the teeth to me. 

Edited by Gilla999
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DexAxl said:

So now when Axl joined AC/DC we in Europe are fucked up thank you. He will tour with them May-mid June then start Not in this lifetime tour in June to late August, and probably September will be rescheduled US dates fo AC/DC.:facepalm::facepalm:

Has anything been said about rescheduled US acdc dates?

On 4/16/2016 at 0:22 PM, Kula2006 said:

You know they are shipping 'all their stuff and crew' to Mexico this week for just two concerts, right?

Edited by LovelessNL

45 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

You know they are shipping 'all their stuff and crew' to Mexico this week for just two concerts, right?

You cannot compare shipping equipment to Mexico and Europe. Mexico is just on the same trucks they are using anyhow on North American tour, for a European gig they need to box everything in containers and ship by vessel, takes 3 weeks each way. 

On 16 de abril de 2016 at 7:43 PM, xBrownstonex said:

According to this dude, 2 shows in Brazil are confirmed for october

http://www.gnrla.com/foro/showthread.php?tid=2054&pid=194260#pid194260

The two "confirmed" dates in Sao Paolo sound off to me. That venue is very unlikely to host any concert.

Besides, I'm guessing September/October will be those rescheduled US Acdc dates.

3 hours ago, view said:

You cannot compare shipping equipment to Mexico and Europe. Mexico is just on the same trucks they are using anyhow on North American tour, for a European gig they need to box everything in containers and ship by vessel, takes 3 weeks each way. 

Some artist will do this for a stadium show. For example Eminem did I think 3-4 shows last year in Europe and that was it. A big stadium like Wembley will be worth for multiple shows.