Rumored Concert Date Thread

4 hours ago, view said:

You cannot compare shipping equipment to Mexico and Europe. Mexico is just on the same trucks they are using anyhow on North American tour, for a European gig they need to box everything in containers and ship by vessel, takes 3 weeks each way. 

... or they can buy/rent EdForceOne :D

On 4/16/2016 at 10:09 AM, Eddie Money said:

There IS truth to the Wembley Stadium rumo(u)red dates (mate). Two dates are in the works right now, but there may only be one depending on ticket demand. I haven't heard three as previously reported.  

I'm not sure I could afford 3 Wembley Stadium tickets! 2 would be ideal for me, 2 gigs close to me, but I'd like a change of venue after that (not a fan of Wembley Stadium but I understand why they're playing there), could probably see a gig in Portugal + get flights there for the same price as a Wembley ticket.

51 minutes ago, JoGer99 said:

Hmm maybe they will play the Euro Capitals in September ?

Screenshot_2016-04-18-20-14-06.png

this was 10 weeks ago when everyone thought GNR would head to europe after the final usa gig on august 22nd. axl has 10 rescheduled AXL/DC gigs to do in the usa now 

• Like 1

it so obvious GN'R is going to tour South America at the end of the year there is no need to worry about it

52 minutes ago, donny said:

this was 10 weeks ago when everyone thought GNR would head to europe after the final usa gig on august 22nd. axl has 10 rescheduled AXL/DC gigs to do in the usa now 

so the supposed Europa dates are being cancelled because Axl has to tour with AC DC lol

3 minutes ago, DIST said:

SCOOOBY DOOOBY DOOOOOOOOH!!! can't read boy?

It says COLOMBIA on the thread..

here ya go..

yea I can read DISTY boy... just if you had any reasonable thinking you would have concluded that given the circumstances the first (in 1992) and possible 3rd show in Colombia had/will have taken place in november.. that;s why it is uncanny to see the resemblance of November Rain being played in NOVEMBER with rain falling in NOVEMBER...!! The second show took place in March 2010... where is the connection between November Rain - November in that???? Some people...oh well....

Just now, scooby845 said:

yea I can read DISTY boy... just if you had any reasonable thinking you would have concluded that given the circumstances the first (in 1992) and possible 3rd show in Colombia had/will have taken place in november.. that;s why it is uncanny to see the resemblance of November Rain being played in NOVEMBER with rain falling in NOVEMBER...!! The second show took place in March 2010... where is the connection between November Rain - November in that???? Some people...oh well....

That it rained during November Rain twice...I did not say it was gonna be during November for a third time.

Now be a good doggy and find me that Axl pic in shorts during 2010...I'll throw in a scooby snack.

SCOOOOBY DOOOOBY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! :lol:

1 minute ago, DIST said:

That it rained during November Rain twice...I did not say it was gonna be during November for a third time.

Now be a good doggy and find me that Axl pic in shorts during 2010...I'll throw in a scooby snack.

SCOOOOBY DOOOOBY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! :lol:

its not special if it rains on november rain...the rain that rains has to be in november like first time.. and POSSIBLE 3rd time cause it is being discussed that the 3rd show will take place in in NOVEMBER...

1 hour ago, Fedetek81 said:

in your opinion, what are the chances of LA dates at the end of the Tour?

I'm not sure who you are asking but I have to think LA will get a date either at the end of the 21 currently scheduled stadium shows or possibly a special date like New Years Eve or before they go on tour to SA or Europe

5 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I'm not sure who you are asking but I have to think LA will get a date either at the end of the 21 currently scheduled stadium shows or possibly a special date like New Years Eve or before they go on tour to SA or Europe

I have 2 tickets for San Diego, but if they add LA at the end of the tour maybe I could change my plans. (I ask because I come from Italy and I'm looking for flights, hotels, car rent etc ).

• Like 1