GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

HATE FOR THE WIN! :headbang:

Someone should have asked that question to him in the conference but it would have unleashed a riot :P

Looks like we have another task for people meeting Axl :ph34r:

(besides finding out how he smells :rofl-lol:)

The rocky horror freak show are about half his age too. It's not going to touch the sides, them drinking pints of Stella and flutes of champagne. 

They haven't got two of the biggest bands in rock depending on them. 

What respectable rocker drinks champagne anyway? 

EDIT: the last pic is an improvement, I can at least look at it. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Jesus, and here's us in England worrying about the odd black panther roaming the moors :lol:

Than you for the info. There are certain breeds of dog banned here, my sister has a black German shepherd she gets mistaken for a wolf all the time :facepalm:

A local pet shop used to sell monkeys too, they used to get tipped off when the inspector was coming and hide them in the shed at their house :o 

Awww, German Shepherds are the best. Such sweet, smart dogs. We had one when I was a kid.

The banning of different dog breeds is a big thing here, and it varies depending on where you live. It's usually specific to a city or county - some places ban certain breeds and others don't and it's very controversial. Every time it comes up people on both sides of the argument end up really going after each other. A lot of apartment buildings do ban big dogs or certain breeds regardless of the regulation.

USA's animal protection laws are so friggin' all over the place. There are only like ten major cities in the USA (most in California - LA, San Francisco, etc.) who have banned declawing and debarking surgery, and that's illegal in most other countries already.

14 minutes ago, nonok said:

Funny how Axl went from the most responsible one back in the day to this snotty pimp brat that can't see farther than his own nose. You'd never see this kind of thing from Duff anymore, and Slash has sent a few shirtless selfies to Meegan, but not a preparation for an orgy with his own management/entourage. At least throughout the years Axl's been honest, providing intelligent thoughts and admitting his own faults, regardless of whether he considers others the ones to blame. Now it looks like he's high on the fame and adoration again and he's parading with his sense of self-importance. He's riding the wave of his success in the typical rockstar fashion - with pleasure - and with these dumb leechers, too. Instead of taking better care of himself, getting in shape, getting in the studio, quitting the 4-7 am parties, he complains the Internet has his fat pics. It's his own fucking fault, Jesus fuckin Christ.:facepalm:

You said orgy. I think this whole bunch is into that. With customs and all that jazz. Eyes Wide Shut. :lol:

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, someone else here (I think @stella) said the cease-and-desist thing can't be done by a random person, that you need to show some legal documents to prove your claim. So it looks like it was him indeed.

This shows how green this TB people are. They have zero tact and looks like they never consulted a social media expert, someone who could have advised them better about this matter. It's the typical thing they do, blaming someone else.

All major media publications have echoed this news, even international ones. Streisand Effect at its best. :(

I am really disappointed to hear that Axl/TB actually *were* behind the photo war. WHYYYY? Unless...is there any chance this is something that happened a while ago and is only coming up now? I just can't figure out why Axl would be caring about that at this point in time. Even IF they didn't hire a Google doctor to help play with the search results, he's in all these concerts right now, and everyone's taking photos of him, and those would have been bubbling to the top naturally on Google and burying some of the older stuff. Going after this photo does seem like a Streisand Effect thing, and now it's going to live forever. :(

For the DMCA takedowns, yes, it's a legal document so you have to certify who you are. You have to give all sorts of name/address/etc. that can be verified when you file the takedown and if someone challenges you, you have to be ready to defend your claim and prove you own the image. Every now and then these do go to court and if  you can't prove you own or control the copyright to the image you don't have much of a shot.

4 minutes ago, stella said:

Awww, German Shepherds are the best. Such sweet, smart dogs. We had one when I was a kid.

The banning of different dog breeds is a big thing here, and it varies depending on where you live. It's usually specific to a city or county - some places ban certain breeds and others don't and it's very controversial. Every time it comes up people on both sides of the argument end up really going after each other. A lot of apartment buildings do ban big dogs or certain breeds regardless of the regulation.

USA's animal protection laws are so friggin' all over the place. There are only like ten major cities in the USA (most in California - LA, San Francisco, etc.) who have banned declawing and debarking surgery, and that's illegal in most other countries already.

I was so disturbed when I learned that people in the US declaw their cats and do all kinds of other crazy horrible things to their cats and dogs that have either never existed where I am or have been illegal for a long time.

But I noticed Axl's cats do have claws, so that's a point in his favor at least.

1 minute ago, stella said:

I think here, you can have a dog like a pit bull, but you must buy a licence and all dogs must be micro chipped. 

German shepherds really are the greatest, I look after my sisters GSD a lot and she's the most loyal and sweetest thing i know. I own an English spaniel, mad as a hatter! Might consider getting her debarked (j/k) 

I couldn't believe it when I found out about declawing cats ?. Most people here let their cats out, they take their chances with life I guess. I couldn't imagine taking mine to be declawed, even though they scratch everything! 

theres lots of debate here too about what people class as a dangerous dog. Made me laugh when I read you are more likely to get bitten by a sausage dog than a bull terrier type ha ha. My other half once got bit by a jack Russell dressed up in a pink tutu, don't let him ever forget that :lol:

1 minute ago, Frey said:

I was so disturbed when I learned that people in the US declaw their cats and do all kinds of other crazy horrible things to their cats and dogs that have either never existed where I am or have been illegal for a long time.

But I noticed Axl's cats do have claws, so that's a point in his favor at least.

I agree. It's really seen as a money maker by a lot of vets and they "bundle" it in with desexing surgery.

The good news is that a lot of vets refuse to do it and a lot of owners refuse to get it done. A lot of cat rescues won't adopt to anyone who declaws, it's illegal in a lot of California cities, and California and Rhode Island have laws in place that a landlord can't force an owner to declaw their cats. So there are at least some places that care about that!

I've had cats for my entire life. We've never once even thought of declawing them, ever. It would be barbaric.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@killuridolsyeah, all the pictures are a way better than the original. :P Where are the butt pictures when we need them? :max:

@MillionsOfSpidersyou'll be at the show tomorrow, right? When you meet Axl you know what to do....on behalf of everyone here :smiley-confused2:

Ive never hung about waiting for him after a show before , I normally go back to the pub (yes, I'm a hypocrite :D). 

I might make an exception this time :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think here, you can have a dog like a pit bull, but you must buy a licence and all dogs must be micro chipped. 

German shepherds really are the greatest, I look after my sisters GSD a lot and she's the most loyal and sweetest thing i know. I own an English spaniel, mad as a hatter! Might consider getting her debarked (j/k) 

I couldn't believe it when I found out about declawing cats ?. Most people here let their cats out, they take their chances with life I guess. I couldn't imagine taking mine to be declawed, even though they scratch everything! 

theres lots of debate here too about what people class as a dangerous dog. Made me laugh when I read you are more likely to get bitten by a sausage dog than a bull terrier type ha ha. My other half once got bit by a jack Russell dressed up in a pink tutu, don't let him ever forget that :lol:

That's usually the case here for dogs, and in some places cats too - they have to be licensed and have rabies vaccines, and they really strongly recommend microchipping them and giving them collars with tags. My cats have both chips and collars.

A lot of people here don't let their cats out - I don't, because it's just not safe for them. But I try to make sure their indoor environment is interesting and if I had, say, a backyard or a balcony I would get it screened in so they could sit in the fresh air.

The one time I was bitten by a dog and it drew blood...it was a toy poodle. I  find that the little yappy dogs are often the meanest. I am sure there are exceptions, but most of the larger breed dogs that I've met have been absolute mushes. There was a Doberman in my neighborhood who did strike me as dangerous and the owner kept him muzzled, because he'd lunge and growl at people walking down the street, but that was the exception. The German Shepherd we had was so sweet that she didn't even mind when little kids put her in a dress once. :)

I'm glad to hear that @stella about things changing in some places at least.

I don't wanna offend anyone from the US, but some things that are common in the US, like declawing cats, routine circumcision of baby boys, cutting dogs' ears up to make them look more dangerous (don't know what that's called in English), etc... are really horrifying to me as well. These things are just complete violations of animal/children's rights in my eyes.

Anyway, since we are talking about pets, what's up with Axl's Twitter profile pic? Does he have a French Bulldog puppy now or something like that (that's what it looks like to me at least)?

And what's up with all the Chihuahuas? They keep popping up all the time in the Instagrams of Axl's entourage, but I can't figure out if they all live at Axl's place or if one belongs to Sasha, one to Vanessa, one to Beta, etc. Even Axl's animals are mysterious lol.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, stella said:

That's usually the case here for dogs, and in some places cats too - they have to be licensed and have rabies vaccines, and they really strongly recommend microchipping them and giving them collars with tags. My cats have both chips and collars.

A lot of people here don't let their cats out - I don't, because it's just not safe for them. But I try to make sure their indoor environment is interesting and if I had, say, a backyard or a balcony I would get it screened in so they could sit in the fresh air.

The one time I was bitten by a dog and it drew blood...it was a toy poodle. I  find that the little yappy dogs are often the meanest. I am sure there are exceptions, but most of the larger breed dogs that I've met have been absolute mushes. There was a Doberman in my neighborhood who did strike me as dangerous and the owner kept him muzzled, because he'd lunge and growl at people walking down the street, but that was the exception. The German Shepherd we had was so sweet that she didn't even mind when little kids put her in a dress once. :)

Our German shepherd is great with my kids, she will protect her people and house though, I have to be careful with strangers cos she will bark and growl. I

Ive had four cats, two have been run over and killed, so I can see why people keep them in. It's just the norm here, you don't even think about it, cats go out. 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:30 PM, Andy14 said:

Omg, no, I can't take Axl with short hair. Never :lol:.

What if you try long hair by contrast? I'm really curious since many people want him to grow his hair longer

i agree! on one of the MANY posts I have made not just here but on other social media sites as well one of the things I suggested he should try is growing his hair out longgggg again! he ditched the Fu Manchu which I had suggested and see how much better he looks without it! I also suggested he ditch the dark glasses and I notice he does seem to be w/o them somewhat more than he used to (  his eyes! *swoon* I could drown in them ). also the hats! he has always had a problem with hats, in concert I always see him fiddling with them getting them to stay on or even him having them fall off! and the ones that come over his eyes annoy me cos that makes me unable to see THOSE eyes ;) so longer hair, no hats, and less clothing are still on my list of suggestions. btw has anyone noticed that Axl is getting his swagger back?? with how good he's looking and all the accolades about how great he is with Axl/DC and such I think he's getting his confidence back. I want to see him come back ALL the way w/the sexy moves and those sexy noises he makes while singing. I was on youtube for quite a while and along w/noticing his confidence increasing i'm seeing a LOT of positive comments from women and men so go Axl!!!  :headbang::wub:

• Like 1

I love German shepherds, they're the best :wub:, I've had two of them, they were great.

@Lumikki everything about Axl is a big mystery. Sometimes I have a feeling that there are at least two Axls, one is absolutely amazing and the second one is, well... *cough* team brazil  *cough*

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@killuridolsyeah, all the pictures are a way better than the original. :P Where are the butt pictures when we need them? 

I have a couple but still hesitant to post them. Not sure this is the right moment :P

35 minutes ago, stella said:

I am really disappointed to hear that Axl/TB actually *were* behind the photo war. WHYYYY? Unless...is there any chance this is something that happened a while ago and is only coming up now? I just can't figure out why Axl would be caring about that at this point in time. Even IF they didn't hire a Google doctor to help play with the search results, he's in all these concerts right now, and everyone's taking photos of him, and those would have been bubbling to the top naturally on Google and burying some of the older stuff. Going after this photo does seem like a Streisand Effect thing, and now it's going to live forever. :(

For the DMCA takedowns, yes, it's a legal document so you have to certify who you are. You have to give all sorts of name/address/etc. that can be verified when you file the takedown and if someone challenges you, you have to be ready to defend your claim and prove you own the image. Every now and then these do go to court and if  you can't prove you own or control the copyright to the image you don't have much of a shot.

I think it's possible the claim was issued some time ago and it's only now that the news surfaced because of his new acquired popularity. 

Im not expert but even if news and new pics of the shows are all over I think Google privileges cuantity of views, popularity and longevity of a web results so it would be hard for the new pics to compete with the amount of clicks, views and websites where the pic and derived memes have got since 2010. That's 6 years of a viralized content against a handful of months of pics that most of them are not really popular.

When I google Axl pics most of results are images from the 90s. Not sure a 2016 photo will rival the popularity of a 25 years old Axl, young and hot picture.

Unless it was Slash and him hugging and kissing.

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I'm glad to hear that @stella about things changing in some places at least.

I don't wanna offend anyone from the US, but some things that are common in the US, like declawing cats, routine circumcision of baby boys, cutting dogs' ears up to make them look more dangerous (don't know what that's called in English), etc... are really horrifying to me as well. These things are just complete violations of animal/children's rights in my eyes.

Anyway, since we are talking about pets, what's up with Axl's Twitter profile pic? Does he have a French Bulldog puppy now or something like that (that's what it looks like to me at least)?

And what's up with all the Chihuahuas? They keep popping up all the time in the Instagrams of Axl's entourage, but I can't figure out if they all live at Axl's place or if one belongs to Sasha, one to Vanessa, one to Beta, etc. Even Axl's animals are mysterious lol.

Axl loves animals! I know he has at least two cats, Dijon and Dexter. I heard he had a "zoo" w/wolves, parrots, dogs and more. one of the first tweets I ever saw of his was one about Jasper, a Tasmanian devil that had died in a zoo here in the states. i'm an animal lover so I love that Axl is also one :)

15 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i agree! on one of the MANY posts I have made not just here but on other social media sites as well one of the things I suggested he should try is growing his hair out longgggg again! he ditched the Fu Manchu which I had suggested and see how much better he looks without it! I also suggested he ditch the dark glasses and I notice he does seem to be w/o them somewhat more than he used to (  his eyes! *swoon* I could drown in them ). also the hats! he has always had a problem with hats, in concert I always see him fiddling with them getting them to stay on or even him having them fall off! and the ones that come over his eyes annoy me cos that makes me unable to see THOSE eyes ;) so longer hair, no hats, and less clothing are still on my list of suggestions. btw has anyone noticed that Axl is getting his swagger back?? with how good he's looking and all the accolades about how great he is with Axl/DC and such I think he's getting his confidence back. I want to see him come back ALL the way w/the sexy moves and those sexy noises he makes while singing. I was on youtube for quite a while and along w/noticing his confidence increasing i'm seeing a LOT of positive comments from women and men so go Axl!!!  :headbang::wub:

I really think he should hire us, we know better :shades:

Yeah, Axl and his hats...

tumblr_o7v3v6uzod1spws8to1_500.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Axl loves animals! I know he has at least two cats, Dijon and Dexter. I heard he had a "zoo" w/wolves, parrots, dogs and more. one of the first tweets I ever saw of his was one about Jasper, a Tasmanian devil that had died in a zoo here in the states. i'm an animal lover so I love that Axl is also one :)

I think he has a cat called Whiskey too, during that video of him in the foyer of a hotel having photos taken & Beta was getting angry with him he mentioned it. I had a budgie called Whiskey so my ears picked this up.

What I don't understand is that being an animal lover he wears or used to wear fur. There's great video of him signing a guitar while walking to the bus again with the nude head :lol: but he's wearing a big fur coat. I can only think it might be fake fur but with the amount of money he has I do wonder. Might be something to ask him while smelling his butt @MillionsOfSpiders or maybe after in case you can't hear the answer. :P.

I wonder if he smells heavily of aftershave like some men are overpowering but as nobody has said anything I guess he doesn't smell like anything. Beta hasn't been seen much at all lately, wonder if she's doing the babysitting while the others work. Do you think Sasha has feelings for Axl or she's just a friend? Maybe marriage or having children isn't on her bucket list, I don't know how models think.

• Like 4

On a radio interview he did way back in time a caller rang and said I love you to Axl. He said "please don't love me, it costs me a lot of money when someone loves me" :heart: It must have been after he split with SS and went to court on domestic violence. He does seem to put himself down a bit, the Golden Gods where he said he paid N Cage to say nice things & there are more deserving people than him. Then yesterday again saying he didn't know why people would want to come to see him which he's said before. Inferiority complex? Hard to understand that when he's got so many females swooning over him. He would have made a great teacher with the command he has over people, telling them to calm down when all pushing him for photos and on stage when telling the crowd off. So hard watching him doing that Q & A & knowing he's the same person that did that dive into the audience in St Louis, I wonder if he landed on the floor cos he could have broken ribs unless he landed on people to soften that blow. :o

• Like 2