GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:
12 minutes ago, nonok said:

Isn't Slash in California right now? And wasn't Duff in South America with that local supergroup recently?

Oh yeah Meegan mentioned her daughter's graduation today so they are back to the States.

Oh, I didn't know, I just read it in the Manchester thread this weak, just some speculations ;).

@MillionsOfSpiders OMFJC What the hell is this??? :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axls entourage creep me the hell out. They're like a bunch of live mannequins, it's like my nightmares as a kid! 

Same here, the worst nightmare. He should kick them out of his life and hire us, we'd definitely do a better job :shades:. I could be his personal trainer :max:

• Like 1

They are all creepy and/or douchey as fuck. Especially Andrei, Fernando and Nur Khan.

Where did that picture come from anyway? And what am I even looking at? Naked Sasha draped in a blanket, Kat, Andrei the Creep and... who's the other chick?

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

I have heard that interview, it's my favorite one because it's so hilarious :lol: with all the nonsense Baz talks, but I don't particularly recall that part where he was asked about that.

I love it too. The weird thing though is that I listened to it again recently and I didn't notice the part about him dating either. Did they cut the full interview at some point? Or was there another one? There should be some kind of database or archive for all of that stuff...

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

This shows how green this TB people are. They have zero tact and looks like they never consulted a social media expert, someone who could have advised them better about this matter. It's the typical thing they do, blaming someone else.

All major media publications have echoed this news, even international ones. Streisand Effect at its best. :(

Yes. They are a complete disaster from a management point of view. They keep making one giant mistake after another. Probably everyone of us here could do a better job :facepalm:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

They are all creepy and/or douchey as fuck. Especially Andrei, Fernando and Nur Khan.

Where did that picture come from anyway? And what am I even looking at? Naked Sasha draped in a blanket, Kat, Andrei the Creep and... who's the other chick?

Yeah, does anyone know who posted it?

All of them make me cringe, one worse than the other and they think they are the big shit when they are just idiots leeching on a guy who doesn't know better but still he's 3 million times better than they'll ever be.

To think these douchebags eat and sleep thanks to our money is what infuriates me. But I'm glad most fans hate them and casuals don't have an idea of their existence. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I found it scrolling through Facebook, made me spit out my cup of tea! Gross. 

Its a page called guns n roses news. It's brazillian so I can't tell you what it says. 

Ok, I'll go inspect Instagram.

And no, they obviously want this picture to be seen, specially by fans who hate them.

Wow the hate is strong in here :lol: 

But I agree, I made a similar comment about Fernando being a douche and a leech in the social media thread earlier and a ton of people liked :rofl-lol:

It's actually sad though. Why is Axl incapable of surrounding himself with nice, normal non-obnoxious people? Even Doug Goldstein and Craig Duswalt suddenly seem like good, nice choices to hang with compared to this freak show.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl said in that interview he has a couple of wolves, didn't someone report him a while ago for having wolves, that he had taken for a walk!!!! 

I know they're illegal in the UK. Don't know about US. 

California has some tight laws on that. You can't even own a 1st generation wolf-dog hybrid in California; it's totally illegal. But one of the issues is that there are different state laws, and people with means can always find ways to import the animals they want from another state. In Texas and some other states you can actually breed and purchase tigers and other big cats as pets, and there's really not a lot of oversight as to how they're cared for, which is insane.  About a year ago there was a cobra loose in LA that was someone's pet that had escaped and in the past there have been people who have dumped alligators and caimans into public lakes when they've grown too big to handle. :blink: There are several rescues in the LA area (and elsewhere in the USA) that specialize in rescuing all the exotic animals people buy for themselves and then discover they really cannot handle.

• Like 1

The picture just gives me the impression of a bunch of noname idiots having fun and spending Axl's money not giving a shit about him. They'll be around him just as long as he's rich and in the spotlight, showing off in such stupid pictures.

C'mon Axl, you're such an intelligent man, you don't need THIS :facepalm: You can wear as many hats as you want when you get rid of those people :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

But I agree, I made a similar comment about Fernando being a douche and a leech in the social media thread earlier and a ton of people liked :rofl-lol:

It's actually sad though. Why is Axl incapable of surrounding himself with nice, normal non-obnoxious people? Even Doug Goldstein and Craig Duswalt suddenly seem like good, nice choices to hang with compared to this freak show.

I just hope that in due time Slash and Duff can turn things in the right direction

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, stella said:

California has some tight laws on that. You can't even own a 1st generation wolf-dog hybrid in California; it's totally illegal. But one of the issues is that there are different state laws, and people with means can always find ways to import the animals they want from another state. In Texas and some other states you can actually breed and purchase tigers and other big cats as pets, and there's really not a lot of oversight as to how they're cared for, which is insane.  About a year ago there was a cobra loose in LA that was someone's pet that had escaped and in the past there have been people who have dumped alligators and caimans into public lakes when they've grown too big to handle. :blink: There are several rescues in the LA area (and elsewhere in the USA) that specialize in rescuing all the exotic animals people buy for themselves and then discover they really cannot handle.

Jesus, and here's us in England worrying about the odd black panther roaming the moors :lol:

Than you for the info. There are certain breeds of dog banned here, my sister has a black German shepherd she gets mistaken for a wolf all the time :facepalm:

A local pet shop used to sell monkeys too, they used to get tipped off when the inspector was coming and hide them in the shed at their house :o 

I'm sure I've seen that other girls before with this bunch of clowns but I can't remember who she is.

Found this pic though. Looks like taken in the same place as that other one:

image.jpeg

Btw, that bizarre pic should become a meme. The whole scene reminds me of something but now sure what movie or theater scene. I hope I find something soon so I can laugh my ass off at the comparison :lol:

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

I just hope that in due time Slash and Duff can turn things in the right direction

I don't think that will happen. They are trying to rebuild their relationship and none of them will tell Axl who to hang out with. I wish Axl would join Slash, Duff and their women but he likes these idiots better. I don't know why. What kind of conversation can he have with this high maintenance brats?

So... was Sasha wearing her pyjama top when she was out and about with Axl? Same thing, no? :lol:

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm sure I've seen that other girls before with this bunch of clowns but I can't remember who she is.

Found this pic though. Looks like taken in the same place as that other one:

image.jpeg

Btw, that bizarre pic should become a meme. The whole scene reminds me of something but now sure what movie or theater scene. I hope I find something soon so I can laugh my ass off at the comparison :lol:

And I agree, conversations with Andrei the trust fund pimp or random 20 year old "models" must be absolutely scintillating :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, Frey said:

HATE FOR THE WIN! :headbang:

Someone should have asked that question to him in the conference but it would have unleashed a riot :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

So... was Sasha wearing her pyjama top when she was out and about with Axl? Same thing, no? :lol:

image.jpeg

And I agree, conversations with Andrei the trust fund pimp or random 20 year old "models" must be absolutely scintillating :rolleyes:

LMAO! Pajama!!!!! You nailed it!! :rofl-lol: Horrible outfit.

Yeah, looks like they've worn the same clothes the whole day. They are rich but dirty.