GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

23 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well...we were calling for more skin and that's Axl's interpretation....if you want skin (you got it) :smiley-confused2:

I think the duck t-shirt is his uniform, something like Angus and his school boy outfit

Well, the question then arises - what is he wearing under the pants? :ph34r:

Where's @killuridols when we need her? :lol:

omgomgomgomg Im sorry I just saw this. I was away!

Im rotflmao :rofl-lol:

Holy Jesus, this is the best! :lol:

His American white ham thigh is looking :drool::drool::drool: but it sucks it had to happen at the show and now all of the idiots will make articles and put him on a list of celebrities having problems with their wardrobe :facepalm:

21 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I think that's just his thigh we see there, and not some nude-colored undergarment or anything. I think his thigh just looks so flawless and smooth because of the lightening or something. At least I hope so.

But speaking of undergarments and with how far up the split goes, shouldn't we see his underwear if he was wearing boxer briefs or boxers or something? So since we're not seeing anything he's either not wearing underwear at all or wearing briefs or a thong or whatever :scared::lol:

EDIT: @Carlycosmos we posted at the same time :lol: But your options are even more horrifying than what I was imagining :rofl-lol:

I think he's wearing briefs, lol, and about the thigh looking flawless I don't think its the lights or anything. He always had amazing thighs with firm muscles, his fat is around his waist and mostly because of booze but remember men are not like women, they dont get cellulite so don't expect that on him :lol: and he's not THAT old.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think he's wearing briefs, lol, and about the thigh looking flawless I don't think its the lights or anything. He always had amazing thighs with firm muscles, his fat is around his waist and mostly because of booze but remember men are not like women, they dont get cellulite so don't expect that on him :lol: and he's not THAT old.

I think briefs are most likely as well (except if he's taken some inspiration from Slash... I know Slash never wears underwear :P). Let's hope they are at least nice ones, though I find it hard to picture briefs looking nice on a a guy over 50... I already find them questionable on cataloge models most of the time ^^

The thing about the lights was in response to Carly, because she seemed to think it looked a bit unnatural. But I can totally believe that's just what his thighs look like as well. His legs and butt are the things that have aged best on him after all :lol:

There's a zipper on that "tear" in his pants - that seems to have been deliberate for some reason and not a wardrobe malfunction. It must get hot onstage under those lights when one is singing for hours, I'm sure.

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I think briefs are most likely as well (except if he's taken some inspiration from Slash... I know Slash never wears underwear :P). Let's hope they are at least nice ones, though I find it hard to picture briefs looking nice on a a guy over 50... I already find them questionable on cataloge models most of the time ^^

The thing about the lights was in response to Carly, because she seemed to think it looked a bit unnatural. But I can totally believe that's just what his thighs look like as well. His legs and butt are the things that have aged best on him after all :lol:

lol well I dont know.

Yeah, briefs they suck too on any regular guy who's not 50 :ph34r:

But I swear I've never seen a man with better legs and butt. Even the models, even the ones who are all muscle.

I think its something natural, the shape of his legs is perfect :drool:

1 minute ago, stella said:

There's a zipper on that "tear" in his pants - that seems to have been deliberate for some reason and not a wardrobe malfunction. It must get hot onstage under those lights when one is singing for hours, I'm sure.

Yeah, I think everyone knows there's a zipper. But that zipper still shouldn't split open like that unintentionally :lol:

Either way, hilarious picture. I can already see the memes.

5 minutes ago, stella said:

We'll have to wait for the videos to see what really happened but I don't think it was intentional. He's been hiding his body for a long time and performs with lots of clothes on even in summer.

The zippers break from so much pulling up and down. His movements must have broke it since he's not fat on his legs.

Don't know. Just speculation for the time being.

59 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I love the little face staring out above the brace on his leg. I've never noticed how perfectly positioned the tattoo was before.

hahahaaha yeah, it looks like a little devil who just pulled an evil deed :lol:

46 minutes ago, killuridols said:

We'll have to wait for the videos to see what really happened but I don't think it was intentional. He's been hiding his body for a long time and performs with lots of clothes on even in summer.

The zippers break from so much pulling up and down. His movements must have broke it since he's not fat on his legs.

Don't know. Just speculation for the time being.

In the GnR shows he does go offstage often into an air-conditioned (as I've heard) area and changes out of his sweaty clothes several times per show, though, which probably makes dealing with the heat easier - does he do that during the AC/DC shows? I'd love to see the video of this to see the context -

3 minutes ago, stella said:

In the GnR shows he does go offstage often into an air-conditioned (as I've heard) area and changes out of his sweaty clothes several times per show, though, which probably makes dealing with the heat easier - does he do that during the AC/DC shows? I'd love to see the video of this to see the context -

I know. But the time he spents on stage sweating with those heavy leather jackets on is longer than any little break he takes to go change outfit.

No, most of the time he stays around during Angus solos or between lyrics. He may take the shirt off or change his hat, put on a bandana, but he does that while being onstage. Doesn't go to that exclusive booth he has in GNR shows. He may not have it on ACDC stage, Im not sure.

Only time he changes tshirt and jacket is for the encore.