GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I wouldnt be surprised if its still NuGNR, I would be surprise cause Slash N' Duff are back in GN'R, Theres no way They wouldnt want to release new GN'R music

They want to release music, every member of Axl's solo band wanted to release music too. 

But there was one person who din't want.

Guess who......

6 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Wonder if this is the reason Erin deleting His GN'R/Axl related pics

I don't know how Instagram works but doesn't it allow you to not accept someone to follow you? 

I would guess that would be easier than removing tens and tens of pictures from your account if the reason is because you don't prefer a certain follower to view those pictures on your page, no?

Sorry I'm social media disabled lol. No, really.

17 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I don't know how Instagram works but doesn't it allow you to not accept someone to follow you? 

I would guess that would be easier than removing tens and tens of pictures from your account if the reason is because you don't prefer a certain follower to view those pictures on your page, no?

Sorry I'm social media disabled lol. No, really.

AFAIK, if you have a public account, anyone can follow you. You can "accept" and follow them back, but they can follow you regardless if you do that. If they're following you, they see all your public stuff, and again, it doesn't matter if you've accepted them or not.

If you've accepted someone and you're mutual friends, they can see the photos that are set to friends-only.

The only way to really stop someone from seeing your public posts would be to block them. But even if you did that, they could still visit your Instagram when they're signed out of their account and see your public stuff.

Thus, the only way to keep something really secure on Instagram is to lock it to friends-only.

Unless someone here is a mutual friend of Erin's on Instagram, we really don't have any way of knowing if she deleted those photos or just locked them to friends-only.

TBH I am floored that in this day and age, ANY of them have public, easily found accounts where they're posting personal photos. If they're a public figure it's probably best to have their personal account under a fake name, to keep it all locked to friends-only, and to only accept people they know and trust as their friends.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

Just listening best of ACDC on youtube and here's what jumped out of the screen directly into my innocent eyes ;) Thought I should share, maybe there're some hiden fans of Grandpa's butt :lol: Obviously it's #GrandpaAngusApproved, so enjoy!

Angus.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KMS said:

Just listening best of ACDC on youtube and here's what jumped out of the screen directly into my innocent eyes ;) Thought I should share, maybe there're some hiden fans of Grandpa's butt :lol: Obviously it's #GrandpaAngusApproved, so enjoy!

Angus.jpg

In years gone by, he would have dropped the boxers as well.:lol: It is jst as well he can play the guitar, as he would have starved as a stripper.

Edited by Rock Hopper
  • Like 3

Just now, Rock Hopper said:

In years gone by, he would have dropped the boxers as well.:lol:

Well, I'm sure he would :lol: It was actually the whole show with taking off the shirt and pretending to zipp off the shorts, and it was so funny to see all these big long-hair dudes encouraging him to take off the shorts :lol:

I can only imagine ladies' screams if Slash or Axl would do the same on GNR show. Not sure if security would be able to stop all the girls wanting to jump on stage, especially @killuridols ;)

4 minutes ago, KMS said:

Well, I'm sure he would :lol: It was actually the whole show with taking off the shirt and pretending to zipp off the shorts, and it was so funny to see all these big long-hair dudes encouraging him to take off the shorts :lol:

I can only imagine ladies' screams if Slash or Axl would do the same on GNR show. Not sure if security would be able to stop all the girls wanting to jump on stage, especially @killuridols ;)

Angus has been stripping since the 70's, it was a big part of the show.  As far as I know no one, male or female, ever had to be hauled of by security, but all tastes are to be found in nature, so I'm sure someone somewhere has a picture of his bum on their wall.:lol:

16 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Same.

Slash going to see Axl on his own is sweet, but I'm too annoyed by the recent AC/DC news right now to really be happy about it.

Because I'm too much of a pessimistic and skeptical bitch to see a positive side in this.

All I'm seeing is Axl burning himself out with too much going on (because I agree with whoever said that fronting two of the biggest rock bands on the planet can't be compared to Duff's little side projects or whatever), Slash sooner or later getting annoyed by Axl prioritizing AC/DC over Guns which is going to lead to unnecessary tension and potential drama in the long run and us getting an Axl/DC album before we're getting a new Guns album. Which is really going to piss me off because I don't care about AC/DC or Axl/DC and all I want is new music from my band.

Blergh. And Fernando's dumb comment on facebook pissed me off too (right along with his awful grammar). It's no surprise TB pushes for Axl/DC to continue (they probably encouraged him to do so), because they're already seeing the dollar signs, just like @Andy14 illustrated.

Hmm, now that you mention it, I guess I'm not just unhappy, but super pissed off. I'm not an AC/DC fan, they could've retired 40 years ago and I wouldn't care in the slightest, but Axl focusing on recording with them is just... :facepalm: Why, Angus? Why can't you just let what remains of your band die gracefully? Why ruin another band, the best band in the world, by hogging its frontman? Why?! Argh, what the fuck Axl? Go record with your soulmate, you idiot. :anger:

I also wanna add that Slash has seen Axl with AC/DC twice now (all while managing his own busy schedule and appearances), while Angus has never seen GNR live as far as I know, or at least not the latest incarnation. It's pretty blatant who's Axl's friend and who sees him as just another fill-in.

1439056365768.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rock Hopper said:

In years gone by, he would have dropped the boxers as well.:lol: It is jst as well he can play the guitar, as he would have starved as a stripper.

:lol:

I bought an AC/DC live dvd, it must be at least 15 years ago and I can't remember the name, but I was watching it and I remember he started that strip routine and I was like no, no, no NOOO!!! Lol 

EDIT: for the record, I think Angus was really cute when he was younger. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

They want to release music, every member of Axl's solo band wanted to release music too. 

But there was one person who din't want.

Guess who......

Hired Members N' Real Members are different

2 hours ago, KMS said:

Angus.jpg

de4330d35b0c9f5c3618d7c2d95ccb50.jpg

Like a Grandpa like a Grandson

• Like 2

Guys, I've just discovered shocking truth :o It turned out that Angus was obsessed with Axl since 80's!!! Look, what he did to Slash in 1989 to take him away from Axl ;)

Luckily for us Slash has long history of dying and then going back to life and he fully recovered :lol:

Sl1.jpg

Sl2.jpg

Sl3.jpg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, KMS said:

Guys, I've just discovered shocking truth :o It turned out that Angus was obsessed with Axl since 80's!!! Look, what he did to Slash in 1989 to take him away from Axl ;)

Luckily for us Slash has long history of dying and then going back to life and he fully recovered :lol:

Lol Angus is the new Beta :rofl-lol:

:smiley-confused2:

13 minutes ago, KMS said:

Sl1.jpg

Sl2.jpg

Sl3.jpg

LOL this is actually pretty funny 

50 minutes ago, KMS said:

Sl1.jpg

Sl2.jpg

Sl3.jpg

Omg!! Hahaha!! 

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If Axl was done in AC/DC don't you think he would have put something more in his last tweet, more than just thank you Philadelphia? I would expect something like how he has loved singing for them and how it's been a blast etc etc. 

I guess he has some hope that Agnus will call him for an album or another tour. 

15 hours ago, Asia said:

So Axl will finish the tour with Guns and then record with ACDC? Fuck that! I really hope it's not true and he concentrates on a GNR album first. Otherwise I'm gonna be really pissed...

I wouldn't bet my life on it. First of all Axl is an employee in AC/DC. One thing is a tour and another thing is everthing about the band's business. Second looking at the numbers of the recent GN'R U.S. He sure is making a lot more money with GN'R. Third in GN'R he is the leader and the pretty much The Boss. Fourth people here only see things from the perspective of GN'R fans. We don't know if millions of AC/DC fans will be happy with Axl as permanent member. Axl not just touring but also writing lyrics, music and recording with AC/DC. If we look at CD or Lies or UYI to some degree and we look at AC/DC albums. It's just like day and night. I can't imagine a song like NR, Patience or TWAT in an AC/DC album. And last Brian Jonhson has said that he can work in a studio. Sure it's not just his call. But I don't see why Angus would be against Brian

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Axl works best as an Employee 

What I've always thought.

13 minutes ago, Padme said:

I wouldn't bet my life on it. First of all Axl is an employee in AC/DC. One thing is a tour and another thing is everthing about the band's business. Second looking at the numbers of the recent GN'R U.S. He sure is making a lot more money with GN'R. Third in GN'R he is the leader and the pretty much The Boss. Fourth people here only see things from the perspective of GN'R fans. We don't know if millions of AC/DC fans will be happy with Axl as permanent member. Axl not just touring but also writing lyrics, music and recording with AC/DC. If we look at CD or Lies or UYI to some degree and we look at AC/DC albums. It's just like day and night. I can't imagine a song like NR, Patience or TWAT in an AC/DC album. And last Brian Jonhson has said that he can work in a studio. Sure it's not just his call. But I don't see why Angus would be against Brian

Pretty much this. But I wouldn't discount any possibilities of surprises in the future.

4 hours ago, nonok said:

Hmm, now that you mention it, I guess I'm not just unhappy, but super pissed off. I'm not an AC/DC fan, they could've retired 40 years ago and I wouldn't care in the slightest, but Axl focusing on recording with them is just... :facepalm: Why, Angus? Why can't you just let what remains of your band die gracefully? Why ruin another band, the best band in the world, by hogging its frontman? Why?! Argh, what the fuck Axl? Go record with your soulmate, you idiot. :anger:

I also wanna add that Slash has seen Axl with AC/DC twice now (all while managing his own busy schedule and appearances), while Angus has never seen GNR live as far as I know, or at least not the latest incarnation. It's pretty blatant who's Axl's friend and who sees him as just another fill-in.

1439056365768.png

Angus actually played with GnR at Coachella this year.