GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think I would've been a a total weirdo that wouldn't be able to resist just walking up there and touching him,  that's why :lol:

So you would touch tenderness, wouldn't you? 

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Always love Axl bang hair, He looks cute with bang hair

Me too, me too. Always my favourite Axl look. Bring back the bangs :wub:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Its weird why Axl din't call Dave.

I really forgot if it was Josh Freese or Brain, I remember in the interview he was frustrated cause Axl made him keep on recording and it was just not happening. 

But I don't hear the drumming of Smells Like Teen Spirit on CD? does it sound similar? 

At that time Dave Grohl was already the leader of The Foo Fighters. They were making albums, videos and tours all the time. Dave was not in a position to be a hired guy in GN'R. The guy was not going to drop Foo Fighters and their success. It would've been silly from his part to do that. And I think Axl knew it.

We don't hear the Nirvana's drums sound on CD because that album was over produced, rerecorded like 10 millions times, layers and more layers and on top of that Pitman, his synth and the fart noises

1 minute ago, Padme said:

At that time Dave Grohl was already the leader of The Foo Fighters. They were making albums, videos and tours all the time. Dave was not in a position to be a hired guy in GN'R. The guy was not going to drop Foo Fighters and their success. It would've been silly from his part to do that. And I think Axl knew it.

We don't hear the Nirvana's drums sound on CD because that album was over produced, rerecorded like 10 millions times, layers and more layers and on top of that Pitman, his synth and the fart noises

Yeah no way Dave would like to be hired by someone else, but as Axl wanted to exact sound, maybe he should have called Dave just for a guest appearance? 

But I guess Axl's mind was somewhere else and just wanted to hire musicians and command them. 

No way Dave would take Axl's shit that time. 

23 hours ago, giuls said:

About the Erin/Meegan/Slash debacle, tumblr user styxrose tells us that Meegan also unfollowed Erin but i don't know what comes before, if first Erin unfollowed Meegan or Meegan unfollowed Erin first.

What??? Sorry I missed this drama or whatever the fuck it is. What the hell happened? :blink::wacko:

:question:

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

What??? Sorry I missed this drama or whatever the fuck it is. What the hell happened? :blink::wacko:

:question:

Erin deleted all the pics regarding Axl, Meegan, Slash and GNR in general from her IG and unfriend Meegan and Slash, now we know that Meegan unfriended her too, we don't know when that happened because it was a change discovery but you know, most likely there's DRAMA 

14 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Not to be an asshole but she looks like Perla.

Yeah I thought the same thing, who knows? maybe its her, she was a groupie back in the day and according to her she did meet Slash at a GNR concert. 

18 minutes ago, giuls said:

Erin deleted all the pics regarding Axl, Meegan, Slash and GNR in general from her IG and unfriend Meegan and Slash, now we know that Meegan unfriended her too, we don't know when that happened because it was a change discovery but you know, most likely there's DRAMA 

Weird... In her official FB Erin still has the pictures of herself and Axl. She ramdom post there but he hasn't deleted anything :shrugs: Further more Michelle Young follows her in FB

15 hours ago, Lumikki said:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/GunnersWFans/454cvddfull-axl-rose.jpg~original

19 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah I thought the same thing, who knows? maybe its her, she was a groupie back in the day and according to her she did meet Slash at a GNR concert. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNoqvzbfLUu44CUTyIw3q

Thank God She's not perla

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Weird... In her official FB Erin still has the pictures of herself and Axl. She ramdom post there but he hasn't deleted anything :shrugs: Further more Michelle Young follows her in FB

GN'R/Axl ex-Girl assemble!

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Maybe that's why, she rarely post there and her main turf is IG? idk, we don't know why :shrugs:

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

I guess even Marc follows her on FB