GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I thought they must have been different women too....because, who lives with someone and does not know how to spell their name?? lol.

There is a problem with the timeline, too. Slash said that he met "Megan" in Chicago, while the band was there for the first Illusions rehearsals/sessions (it was summer 1989) and then he brought her with him in L.A. In 1989-90 the band wasn't touring (except some shows they played here and there) and they were staying in LA, Axl with Erin and Slash with Megan, so when Erin and Megan were roommates?

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There is a problem with the timeline, too. Slash said that he met "Megan" in Chicago, while the band was there for the first Illusions rehearsals/sessions (it was summer 1989) and then he brought her with him in L.A. In 1989-90 the band wasn't touring (except some shows they played here and there) and they were staying in LA, Axl with Erin and Slash with Megan, so when Erin and Megan were roommates?

Yeah, I've wondered about that too.

But Megan and Meegan have to be the same person because the coordinates Slash got tattooed on his neck are of the place where they were staying in Chicago and where he suspposedly met Meegan. And also because there are pictures of that Christmas party Slash mentions in his book and it's definitely Meegan on them lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, but to down tools in the middle of the GNR tour (if that report is reliable) and go and start working on an AC/DC album, without having toured Europe, seems a bit like putting guns on the back burner big time, does it not? 

Never said I didn't want Axl to have another band, been pretty supportive of him in AC/DC. 

I'm all for Axl remaining with AC/DC IF that's the way it even goes and it's what Angus wants. It's all up to him at this point. However, I don't want it to get in the way of what he's got going on with Guns N Roses. THAT should be his primary concern and main focus, and as far as I can tell, it is. Having said that, I don't see how it would work seeing as how BOTH of these bands are SO huge. Eventually, he'd run into a problem with having to split his duties between both. Not to say that he couldn't make it work, it would just be really hard.

Edited by Kara

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I thought they must have been different women too....because, who lives with someone and does not know how to spell their name?? lol.

Slash. Remember, he also spelled Michelle's name wrong.

1 minute ago, Kara said:

I'm all for Axl remaining with AC/DC IF that's the way it even goes and it's what Angus wants. It's all up to him at this point. However, I don't want it to get in the way of what he's got going on with Guns N Roses. THAT should be his primary concern and main focus, and as far as I can tell, it is. Having said that, I don't see how it would work seeing as how BOTH of these bands are SO huge. Eventually, he'd run into a problem with having to split his duties between both.

Exactly. Axl fronting both ACDC and GNR is not the same thing as Duff being in a couple of little bands no one has ever even heard about.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've always just assumed Meegan and Erin were roomates in 1989 and that she met Slash during that time...

24 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, I've wondered about that too.

But Megan and Meegan have to be the same person because the coordinates Slash got tattooed on his neck are of the place where they were staying in Chicago and where he suspposedly met Meegan. And also because there are pictures of that Christmas party Slash mentions in his book and it's definitely Meegan on them lol.

Yeah, it's got to be the same Meegan...also as you mentioned, guess he's just not that great of a speller of women's names..or people he is perhaps indifferent to at the time...(he's always spelled Axl's name correctly though! ;))

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Actually, neither does the one sitting against the headboard..oh wait, neither does the one standing against the headboard...wth? lol.

Must have been the worst job they ever had.:lol: Hey girls fancy meeting Slash?  Oh did I mention his rather large snake.  lol.

19 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Yeah, it's got to be the same Meegan...also as you mentioned, guess he's just not that great of a speller of women's names..or people he is perhaps indifferent to at the time...(he's always spelled Axl's name correctly though! ;))

Well, Axl's name only has 3 letters though. Would be embarrassing even for him to spell that one wrong :lol:

16 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Speaking of Slash and Meegan...

:dance:

And Beta and Fermanager....

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

awwwww look who went to see the love of his life ruling the world! :wub::wub:

Knew you would like that :lol:

Edited by Frey

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, but to down tools in the middle of the GNR tour (if that report is reliable) and go and start working on an AC/DC album, without having toured Europe, seems a bit like putting guns on the back burner big time, does it not? 

Never said I didn't want Axl to have another band, been pretty supportive of him in AC/DC. 

On the other hand, it seems as though the GnR tours are being designed with a lot of breaks. If it gives Axl something to do in the downtime between GnR tour legs, it could be a great thing because it could keep his voice up and keep him busy.

If they're recording in, say, England, Axl could even do his parts on the record right before or after GnR's European tour leg.

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Axl says he doesn't drink alcohol on tour to protect his voice?? Ha! Right after Highway to Hell he took a sip from a mineral water bottle, then proceeded to take several sips from a (I'm assuming beer?) red cup. :P

It could always be honey/lemon or one of those other gnarly concoctions that singers use...when I think of it, even in a lot of Axl's older tour photos he's got soda in his hand when the rest of the band has alcohol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Speaking of Slash and Meegan...

:dance:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

awwwww look who went to see the love of his life ruling the world! :wub::wub:

N' Slash didnt come with Duff so tht means He really wanted to see Axl/DC,

After Daddy Duff, now His Lover come to the show to see Him :dance::wub::wub:

@MillionsOfSpiders I told Ya its still Slaxl~ Slaxl wins~ :awesomeface:

N' We still not hear the offiicial from AC/DC

Also once again, Angus is Axl's Grandpa:max:

• Like 1