GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

OMG. I feel like crying. Steven playing my all time favorite GNR song. :heart::wub::heart:

If I wake up to this one day happening on NITL I'm gonna lose my shit. Big time. 

He really does have that signature sound, hope he reappears soon on tour.

2 hours ago, john lennon said:

what's up with the boots?? they're not THAT bad you know?? could be worse, coulda been sandals with socks 

No issue with the boots. His hair however he better do something about it. Like let it grow. I want the long hair back :wub:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just do not like the boots full stop, especially the green ones he wears on stage. They're horrible looking and outdated. He looked so much cooler in the trainers. 

his stylist, mike amiri, just created his new  fall/winter collection basingon boots like those :P

axl won't change them soon ...

4 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

his stylist, mike amiri, just created his new  fall/winter collection basingon boots like those :P

axl won't change them soon ...

Oh goody :lol:

Amiri clothes just look moth eaten to me. Or bobbled from too much washing machine. £3,000 for holes in ya clothes? Get out!! 

I did really love the designer trainers though :) 

He looks best in the t shirts he gets off eBay or whatnot lol or the fan made ones he wore. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Those cowboy boots are terrible and horrible and yes, OUTDATED.

Make him look older and make the rest of the outfit look bad.

Zanotti trainers were the best since the Converse shoes.

His hair, belly, chin and neck make him a lot older than boots. Not to mention he pissed off look upon his face

Edited by Padme
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Amiri clothes just look moth eaten to me. Or bobbled from too much washing machine. £3,000 for holes in ya clothes? Get out!! 

He looks best in the t shirts he gets off eBay or whatnot lol or the fan made ones he wore. 

Amiri's jeans are interesting in thier concepts, even his tees, but some of the cashmere or velvet jackets don't look good enough to explain the thousands of dollars he charges. He has found a niche that is paying off.

1 hour ago, Padme said:

His hair, belly, chin and neck make him a lot older than boots. Not to mention he pissed off look upon his face

If this wasn't true, you'd be torn apart by all of us, but since you're spot on, you get a pass.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Took words right out of my fingers. 

That's why I commented before, on the clothes Duff bought for Slash / himself (affordable but nice looking) vs the ones Axl's been parading all these while. I mean, obviously I know the material used as well as the price of his name trademarked onto them made them worth that much, but simply from giving them a once-off look, they won't be something I am willing to fork out thousands or even few hundreds. Of course I understand beauty is subjective. I don't fancy them. I know Axl does, and that's okay.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

well good for Izzy and everything, but it makes me fucked off to see him not with GnR. 

And I don't like Sorum. 

I know it sucks but he's better on his own and I'm getting new music from him so fuck GNR (at least until they share the loot with him). :D

GNR is still the most dangerous band in the world, now they provoke earthquakes. God help us all.

• Like 2