GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Fuck, people who talked to him, tell us what you asked him and what he said, we wanna know!

There usually isn't much talking going on during these kinds of mass fan meetings. When I met Axl, I really didn't get a lot of time to talk to him. You can't see them in the pictures here, but I bet Fernando, Vanessa, the bodyguard etc were around too; they make sure that everyone gets a picture and an autograph and that the whole thing is done as quickly as possible.

Anyway, I'm loving these smiles:

14726412_648908451945388_6381246805333508096_n.jpg

8456732_1150247552457637888_n.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Even seeing all three of them at the airport together makes me happy lol.

axlslashduff.png.54b09fc95fb409a29817f9a4060446bb.png

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah but there's a difference between being cordial out of professional necessity and sucking ass.

I guess Meegan and Susan have a big heart and don't get jealous over stupid things, they just want to be friendly with everyone possible. 

They don't have too much free time like TB who made "The Blacklist" and did other things. 

Just listening to a 91 bootleg. I wish Axl could once again talk to the crowd with that ease that he once had, so simply and so just like that, as if talking to a friend sitting in the same room or something, it was great, it made you feel as if you were invited to his lounge for a party. Where is that, where's that confidence of his? Hope this reunion can eventually bring it back...

Also nice to hear that he considered Slash's Godfather his favourite GNR song.

Much less pleasant - happy birthday for doug glodstein :vomit:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Im terrified of everything :unsure:

Dont know what's gonna happen to me next week or where I'm gonna end up. I think I'm gonna die before I make it to the shows :unsure:

There will be no dying before the shows...let go and allow yourself to have a great time!! Will you have a sign? Maybe something like MYGNR Women's Thread :heart:'s You.. he may find that intriguing haha. I really hope you get to meet him. Also, are you in the pit? In which case, the only thing we ask of you here is to take a pic of his bum in his jeans if possible..;)

• Like 2

Is there a video of them at the airport?

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

I guess Meegan and Susan have a big heart and don't get jealous over stupid things, they just want to be friendly with everyone possible. 

They don't have too much free time like TB who made "The Blacklist" and did other things. 

Yeah I would assume they all just want to make it work, and TB are in Axl's life so.. I think the Perla comparison was a good one.

14 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Is there a video of them at the airport?

Yeah I would assume they all just want to make it work, and TB are in Axl's life so.. I think the Perla comparison was a good one.

There is. :) I posted it yesterday in the show thread. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Too bad Susan and Meegan are not on tour with the guys yet because you could have gotten that Slaxl pic from inside the plane way sooner. Duff is your only hope for now or maybe mommy dearest.

Something tells me they are gonna show up in Brazil

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

There is. :) I posted it yesterday in the show thread. 

It's like spot the GNR related people in the crowd in that video. Axl, Slash, Duff, Beta, Fermanager, Vanessa with kid,...

Looking at that insta account some more, there's also this video.

Gotta admit that's pretty cute.

I'm glad Duff got the family he always wanted to have.

And this:

Okay, enough sappiness for today.

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

There will be no dying before the shows...let go and allow yourself to have a great time!! Will you have a sign? Maybe something like MYGNR Women's Thread :heart:'s You.. he may find that intriguing haha. I really hope you get to meet him. Also, are you in the pit? In which case, the only thing we ask of you here is to take a pic of his bum in his jeans if possible..;)

What was supposed to be a short trip to see the shows now it's turned out into a huge mess :ph34r:

No, I won't have a sign. I have nothing, I don't know how I'll make it, lol... I'm depending on a lot of people for a lot of things. I should have thought of a banner or flag before but now it's too late :unsure:

Yeah, first show I'll be somewhere in the campo VIP but I'm not counting on myself to make it front row because I'm pretty lazy and crazy. I really doubt you'll find me camping there since the day before or something like that.

If I get to meet them or see them closely will just be out of pure luck or because I got help from someone. Not because of my own making. I'm shit.

Will try to take pics. I have no idea if my new smartphone is any good for that.

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What was supposed to be a short trip to see the shows now it's turned out into a huge mess :ph34r:

No, I won't have a sign. I have nothing, I don't know how I'll make it, lol... I'm depending on a lot of people for a lot of things. I should have thought of a banner or flag before but now it's too late :unsure:

Yeah, first show I'll be somewhere in the campo VIP but I'm not counting on myself to make it front row because I'm pretty lazy and crazy. I really doubt you'll find me camping there since the day before or something like that.

If I get to meet them or see them closely will just be out of pure luck or because I got help from someone. Not because of my own making. I'm shit.

Will try to take pics. I have no idea if my new smartphone is any good for that.

And don't forget you want to eat his ass...he's wearing the stupid boots so he won't run that fast :ph34r::smiley-confused2:

He already sees you coming :hug:

13910306_016105a90ef7a29ea2b8026ee31b8b4

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And don't forget you want to eat his ass...he's wearing the stupid boots so he won't run that fast :ph34r::smiley-confused2:

He already sees you coming :hug:

13910306_016105a90ef7a29ea2b8026ee31b8b4

Hate the boots :max:

I need more of those pics of him sneaking out through LAX.

Not sure if you've seen the video but his ass is in full force there :drool:

46 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hate the boots :max:

I need more of those pics of him sneaking out through LAX.

Not sure if you've seen the video but his ass is in full force there :drool:

This is what I've found (I guess you will like at least one of them :smiley-confused2:)

airport.jpg

airport2.jpg

airport3.jpg

and here are another pics of Axl with fans:

fan.jpg

fan1.jpg

fan2.jpg

fan3.jpg

• Like 2