GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 hours ago, Asia said:

On the other hand do you think she really deserves half of the money he earned during that marriage? Where a lot was also from gnr record sales and royalties earned in times she didn't even know him? In all honesty, I don't. 

She won't get half, no woman ever gets the full half. When my parents divorced my "dad" had all kinds of things in place before to make sure we got as little as possible, even a legal loophole to make sure he didn't have to pay maintenance. Pay her off and move on. 

I only feel sorry for their kids. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, traciij said:

I just want to give Ax a big beautiful hug and make him smile :P

Get in line :P

Wow Axl is sure spending a lot of time with Duff

IMG_2108.PNG

I honestly thought that when this all began Axl would hide away and not interact off stage with Slash and Duff, glad he is proving me wrong, a lot, so far :) 

• Like 2

Axl is wearing the same shirt he was wearing when departing from L.A. Is that his new official air travelling shirt? :rolleyes: I hope he wash it between flights

That ugly knit cap he is wearing. I really hate that thing. He looks like a grandma :vomit:

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

Axl is wearing the same shirt he was wearing when departing from L.A. Is that his new official air travelling shirt? :rolleyes: I hope he wash it between flights

That ugly knit cap he is wearing. I really hate that thing. He looks like a grandma :vomit:

To be fair if he was a woman he could very well have been a grandma by now. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Padme said:

I like it when he wears that hat :P

He does seem to have a thing about wearing the same top over and over till you wonder if he does wash them or he has about 20 of the same top haha. 

Definietely looks best with nothing on his head, like most people, to be honest. Same goes for Slash. I don't know what possessed them to go around in these hats all the time. In the past Slash used to take it off more often, now it's glued to his head :max:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

2 Girls inside the box of glass, surrounded by GN'R Boys 

How do they go through security check with all those metal rings/chains/neckleces on them??? It must take hours to get those few guys through! And they are probably half naked by that time!

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Get in line :P

Wow Axl is sure spending a lot of time with Duff

IMG_2108.PNG

I honestly thought that when this all began Axl would hide away and not interact off stage with Slash and Duff, glad he is proving me wrong, a lot, so far :) 

Hmm..... but how would he avoid this stuff?

He's there because he has to. Because there's no other way to enter a country than this one and he can't figure out a different way because he's not bigger than the State, lol.

We'll see what he does now in Argentina. They are staying for many more days than the two previous countries. 

----

And yes, the beanie sucks major ass :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hmm..... but how would he avoid this stuff?

He's there because he has to. Because there's no other way to enter a country than this one and he can't figure out a different way because he's not bigger than the State, lol.

We'll see what he does now in Argentina. They are staying for many more days than the two previous countries. 

----

And yes, the beanie sucks major ass :facepalm:

Coulda travelled alone, not with the others, like he always used to in nugnr. The rest of the band could be there way ahead of him, he would be there last minute on the private jet with Beta et all. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Coulda travelled alone, not with the others, like he always used to in nugnr. The rest of the band could be there way ahead of him, he would be there last minute on the private jet with Beta et all. 

N' missed a moment to travel with Slash? Yeah right doubt He wants tht after more thn 20 years Slash wasnt with Him. You know how much He loves His Serpentine

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Bald spots :lol:

Yeah, even Slash's hair is pretty thin these days. Not as bad as it was a couple of years ago though (apparently he had some successful transplants).

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Tonight I had a dream about Women's thread meeting :ph34r:. Don't want to know how I imagined some of you in my dream :rofl-lol: (all I can say is that @Frey was only 13 :nervous:)

:smiley-confused2:

I swear I' m not secretly a 13 year old :ph34r:

• Like 1