GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

26 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I have a message for you from @killuridols :ph34r:. She has problems with the forum today, so it's too slow for her to post. 

So...GNR are already in Buenos Aires and Axl is staying in a different hotel than the rest (Axl at Faena and band at Four Seasons)...:thumbsdown:

and Steven Adler was spotted

and here are people waiting in front of the band's hotel:

Is killuridols also waiting outside the hotel? 

25 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Steven Adler was spotted? Man this will be fucking awesome

So OTGM and My Michelle will be back in the set for Steven to play and then disappear again. Guest appearances every now and then in a band you founded, sitting on the sidelines watching a drummer who is FA to do with it :facepalm:

Good for him if it makes him happy though. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So OTGM and My Michelle will be back in the set for Steven to play and then disappear again. Guest appearances every now and then in a band you founded, sitting on the sidelines watching a drummer who is FA to do with it :facepalm:

Good for him if it makes him happy though. 

It is a sad situation for him, he is just doing what he is told, if he rants about it then even these 2 things will be gone.

GN'R back together was his dream, sad that they just let him play 2 songs, but I know from inside he cries cause you can say he is a immature and a child at heart and those are basically his songs. 

I hope he plays more songs. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This is sad.

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

It is a sad situation for him, he is just doing what he is told, if he rants about it then even these 2 things will be gone.

This is fucked up.

Nothing but the truth, unfortunately.:(

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

:headbang:

another info from @killuridols:

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ar/palacio-duhau-park-hyatt-buenos-aires.es.html

This is the place where Duff had lunch today

Gorgeous!! 

Unless I'm just missing them, I haven't seen many pics of the guys just out for this leg of the tour yet. I figured SA would be THE place for bts pics since everyone is camped out everywhere. Maybe that's why, and they are mostly holed up? 

Also, have fun @killuridols!! 

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm not going to worry about anything until Axl starts showing up late and storming off stage.

LOL! Exactly and it's not like this is the first time he does it (IIRC the fan from Nashvile that spotted Izzy over there said Axl was staying at a country singer's house not at the same hotel as the band) so maybe he truly appreciates his peace and privacy. Completely understandable. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

LOL! Exactly and it's not like this is the first time he does it (IIRC the fan from Nashvile that spotted Izzy over there said Axl was staying at a country singer's house not at the same hotel as the band) so maybe he truly appreciates his peace and privacy. Completely understandable. 

I dont find it understandable. Hotels are big places and I dont think Slash and Duff keep invading his privacy. I would assume it more likely that strangers in the other hotel will. So I do find it worrying that he wants to be so far away from them.

Unless he thought he will run away from the fans this way but that is naive. Everyone already knows :P

Edited by Asia
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Asia said:

I dont find it understandable. Hotels are big places and I dont think Slash and Duff keep invading his privacy. I would assume it more likely that strangers in the other hotel will. So I do find it worrying that he wants to be so far away from them.

Unless he thought he will run away from the fans this way but that is naive. Everyone already knows :P

Yeah I was talking about fans, reporters, stalkers...etc. Not Duff, Slash & co. 

He's screwed:P

20 minutes ago, Asia said:

It's not like he would come out and mingle with them anyway, we all know it. It's a miracle he even travels with them, he probably won't once the plane is returned. Its the way he is. 

I do get the frustration though, I wish he would stay in the same hotel as the rest too. 

Axl likes to stay in Axls little bubble, sad but true. 

• Like 1

In Lima (and probably Santiago too) Axl stayed at the same hotel as the band. But now that Slash and Duff (and probably others too) are joined by their wives/families maybe he doesn't feel comfortable to stay at the same place.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3