GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Tonight I had a dream about Women's thread meeting :ph34r:. Don't want to know how I imagined some of you in my dream :rofl-lol: (all I can say is that @Frey was only 13 :nervous:)

:smiley-confused2:

It is really crazy to organize something like that.... I'm living it right now :ph34r:

We could call ourselves the "stalker" squad.......... @Frey would be the leader, of course :rofl-lol:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Coulda travelled alone, not with the others, like he always used to in nugnr. The rest of the band could be there way ahead of him, he would be there last minute on the private jet with Beta et all. 

Yeah but he's still forced to do this too or face lots of comments about why he's travelling alone.

Look at what happened when he missed the GN'R plane before Perú...... So imagine if he does that again.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It is really crazy to organize something like that.... I'm living it right now :ph34r:

We could call ourselves the "stalker" squad.......... @Frey would be the leader, of course :rofl-lol:

Yeah but he's still forced to do this too or face lots of comments about why he's travelling alone.

Look at what happened when he missed the GN'R plane before Perú...... So imagine if he does that again.

I don't think he'd be that bothered what we think, else he'd get rid of the boots :lol:

I gotta go and work now for the next three nights in a row, so if I miss it, have a good time at your shows :) 

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think he'd be that bothered what we think, else he'd get rid of the boots :lol:

I gotta go and work now for the next three nights in a row, so if I miss it, have a good time at your shows :) 

Boots are not related to his finances, so he doesn't care :P

Aright.... you have a good time at work :question:

lol

Don't know what's gonna be of  me for the next 5 days but Thank you!

see you soon (if I survive :ph34r:)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Or he would have reunited with the guys before now or he would have stopped with the ChiDem songs or the whole izzy debacle, he may whine about the fans but it's not like he doesn't do what he wants :lol:

maybe it's a good idea to invest into a wig because looking at the photos with fan Axl's only smiling with the Slash look-alike, i have to think about it :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

Probably.

But the real problem are those headphones!! Does she go to the toilette wearing them????

The real problem is that she doesn't belong in GN'R. On top of that I really don't understand the people who care about having a picture with her. In the past I wouldn't bother about having a picture with Teddy, Tracy and Roberta. And They were adding more to those old shows than what Melissa is adding now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

2 Girls inside the box of glass, surrounded by GN'R Boys 

2 things to take from this photo:

- Slash without glasses in 2016!!! 

- Slash with the guitar (already discussed, I know :lol: I'm way too behind on this thread lately)

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah, even Slash's hair is pretty thin these days. Not as bad as it was a couple of years ago though (apparently he had some successful transplants).

Wait, what? When did he have transplants? I'm so lost. :blink: About Axl, though, I don't think his hair's all that thin, and it's never been one of the bushiest anyways, so if he straightens it (now that it's finally the appropriate length) it should look pretty cool.

27 minutes ago, nonok said:

2 things to take from this photo:

- Slash without glasses in 2016!!! 

- Slash with the guitar (already discussed, I know :lol: I'm way too behind on this thread lately)

Wait, what? When did he have transplants? I'm so lost. :blink: About Axl, though, I don't think his hair's all that thin, and it's never been one of the bushiest anyways, so if he straightens it (now that it's finally the appropriate length) it should look pretty cool.

Slash's hair looked really bad some years ago. He was losing it rapidly. There are a couple of pictures from that era that look pretty bad. Nowadays his hair looks better again (though still rather thin) so he obviously had something done.

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

No dont call it that :lol: Delusional cupcakes will take it the wrong way and feel validated. Gah. As if I'd ever "stalk" anyone. Even if I were to hypothetically stalk anyone, I'd only stalk someone who's... you know, interesting. And smart. Fun to discuss with. Like some of the people in this thread. You guys are in danger :devilshades: j/k

Agreed about Axl. But I think he might actually enjoy having Slash and Duff around too. Always being on his own or only surrounded by hired guns or TB must be pretty lonely. Being around his old (and real) friends can only be good for him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

No dont call it that :lol: Delusional cupcakes will take it the wrong way and feel validated. Gah. As if I'd ever "stalk" anyone. Even if I were to hypothetically stalk anyone, I'd only stalk someone who's... you know, interesting. And smart. Fun to discuss with. Like some of the people in this thread. You guys are in danger :devilshades: j/k

Yeah, man, stalking is a hard job! :lol:
No way I'd waste it on .... ugh.... lol you know :awesomeface:

• Like 1