GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Padme said:

:rofl-lol:

The thing is that now rumor has it Adler is staying with Axl. He has a new boyfriend. He is cheating on Slash :fuckyou:

:P

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

Axl you notty boiii you double timing sonofagun you!!<_<

I cant feel any romance vibe with Axler :rofl-lol:

Axl two timer, yeah? What about Slash, He is three timer :max:

Axl, Duff N' Meegan :max:

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

In Lima (and probably Santiago too) Axl stayed at the same hotel as the band. But now that Slash and Duff (and probably others too) are joined by their wives/families maybe he doesn't feel comfortable to stay at the same place.

That's what I was thinking too. Kinda sad.

1 hour ago, starlight said:

This. If in Lima and Santiago they stayed at the same hotel I think the reason is that with Meegan back again with Slash he felt estranged and decided to be in a different place.

9 hours ago, Asia said:

He doesn't need to stay in a different hotel not to go for lunch. And I dont think he has a problem being single. In fact I think hes very fine with that. Also dont think their women bother him, so i dont find this argument valid in the least.

But what killuridols wrote about his hotel being less accessible for the fans seems to make sense. I can understand not wanting thousands of Argentinian nutters scream under your windows all day long, especially if you sleep during the day.

I don't know about Susan, but I think Meegan could definitely be a problem for Axl. Remember, she's Erin's best friend, often talks to her and hangs out with her, etc. And since Erin wants back into Axl's life that's a huge can of worms right there.

Not to mention the fact that Meegan testified against Axl in court, iirc she called Axl a "disgusting pig" or something lol. So the whole court thing might still be a bit of a sore spot between them as well. And I imagine Meegan might also feel awkward around Axl considering what he did to her best friend. She's probably being nice and civil for Slash's sake, but probably doesn't like Axl very much.

Difficult, awkward relationships all around.

But let's hope @killuridols is right and Axl just wants peace from the crazy fans.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Frey said:

That's what I was thinking too. Kinda sad.

I don't know about Susan, but I think Meegan could definitely be a problem for Axl. Remember, she's Erin's best friend, often talks to her and hangs out with her, etc. And since Erin wants back into Axl's life that's a huge can of worms right there.

Not to mention the fact that Meegan testified against Axl in court, iirc she called Axl a "disgusting pig" or something lol. So the whole court thing might still be a bit of a sore spot between them as well. And I imagine Meegan might feel awkward around Axl as well considering what he did to her best friend. She's probably being nice and civil for Slash's sake, but probably doesn't like Axl very much.

Difficult, awkwards relationships all around.

But let's hope @killuridols is right and Axl just wants peace from the crazy fans.

Those are all good theories Frey, until you consider that Meegan went twice with Slash to watch Axl in ACDC. The first time she posted on social media about it with a video of Axl too. If it was that awkward, I don't think Slash would've taken her with him or gone. She also seems to get on very well with TB, so if she's around them enough for that, she must be around Axl too. Plus her daughters seem quite taken with Axl :lol:

Then on the other hand, there isn't any pics of her and Axl interacting and when she and Susan are there Axl seems to make himself scarce. Funny how when Susan and Meegan weren't there -  there was a bunch of pics of Axl with Slash and Duff.

I don't think Axl has a problem with Meegan, and he probably is sensitive enough to let seeing people in a normal relationship get to him, and so avoid it because its something he can't have. 

Really though, it's probably not a huge deal as long as he gets to the stage on time and doesn't ruin shows with his behaviour I think Slash and Duff will cut him some slack.

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2131.JPG

i googeld the two hotels in Argentina, this is at the Four Seasons reception

IMG_2130.JPG

Same carpet. So Adler is with Slash. 

The one Axl is staying at has red decor and doesn't look as nice as this one. 

Good finding! :thumbsup: So it's the other way around. It is Slash cheating on Axl. Party of four, Slash, Adler, Meegan and Carolina :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RooSaa said:

Guess she forgot how many times she did things that humiliated Slash and their kids ... wonder why Perla thought that she is welcome backstage at a GNR Concert. Of course Slash only wanna see their kids and not her.

Personally i dont think that Slash stands a chance. He will have to pay her, doesnt matter if she deserves it or not. Good thing is, after that he is finally free, he will earn the lost money back in no time, he will be happy with Meegan and the kids and hopefully Perla will stay out of his life for good.

What's the story? Did he throw her out or something?

50 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Those are all good theories Frey, until you consider that Meegan went twice with Slash to watch Axl in ACDC. The first time she posted on social media about it with a video of Axl too. If it was that awkward, I don't think Slash would've taken her with him or gone. She also seems to get on very well with TB, so if she's around them enough for that, she must be around Axl too. Plus her daughters seem quite taken with Axl :lol:

Then on the other hand, there isn't any pics of her and Axl interacting and when she and Susan are there Axl seems to make himself scarce. Funny how when Susan and Meegan weren't there -  there was a bunch of pics of Axl with Slash and Duff.

I don't think Axl has a problem with Meegan, and he probably is sensitive enough to let seeing people in a normal relationship get to him, and so avoid it because its something he can't have. 

Really though, it's probably not a huge deal as long as he gets to the stage on time and doesn't ruin shows with his behaviour I think Slash and Duff will cut him some slack.

Yeah. But like I said, she could just be playing nice for Slash's sake. I don't think things are unbearably awkward between them, but more like... they try to be civil and do their best to avoid stepping on each other's toes.

And yeah, I noticed that too. As soon as Meegan and Susan were gone, Axl was seen hanging around Slash and Duff all the time.

Agreed about the bolded. I could definitely see this being an issue with Axl as well, unfortunately. It's quite sad, if you think about it.

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The red one no doubt. Maybe Axl was straying too much, if you see what I mean. 

(I know, I'm too cynical) 

Yeah.

I'm a cynical asshole too, but I wouldn't be surprised if mommy dearest was displeased about her baby boy spending too much time with the bad kids.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah. But like I said, she could just be playing nice for Slash's sake. I don't think things are unbearably awkward between them, but more like... they try to be civil and do their best to avoid stepping on each other's toes.

And yeah, I noticed that too. As soon as Meegan and Susan were gone, Axl was seen hanging around Slash and Duff all the time.

Agreed about the bolded. I could definitely see this being an issue with Axl as well, unfortunately. It's quite sad, if you think about it.

Yeah.

I'm a cynical asshole too, but I wouldn't be surprised if mommy dearest was displeased about her baby boy spending too much time with the bad kids.

Btw did Meegan N' Susan join on the april show too?

If mommy find out tht her Baby Boy hang out with the bad Boys, she will sent Him to stay with His Grandpa Angus to get lectured. No beer, No Party, No fast food, No Girls N' No Slash. Only tea, earlier bedtime N' healthy food.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2131.JPG

i googeld the two hotels in Argentina, this is at the Four Seasons reception

IMG_2130.JPG

Same carpet. So Adler is with Slash. 

The one Axl is staying at has red decor and doesn't look as nice as this one. 

Now I believe even more. Thank you hotel carpet by take care of us... and Adler

This hotel carpert is better than the old one at Axl's hotel

• Like 3

Catching up... because you guys talk too much :max::lol:

On 2.11.2016 at 9:06 AM, tiutso said:

Slash: ‘Not being sexist or anything, but it’s fucking amazing how much abuse girls will take.”  

maybe y'all should stop abusing them, then? :facepalm:

On 2.11.2016 at 10:53 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:
On 2.11.2016 at 10:44 AM, SerenityScorp said:

Slash: ‘Not being sexist or anything, but it’s fucking amazing how much abuse girls will take.” “Slash!” Izzy winces.

Izzy :lol:

Its fun to see Izzy talks a lot in the magz N' radio interviews on Their early days

Izzy's other side tht We never knew

Izzy tells Slash off for that after saying they sold girls, and stole their money whilst sleeping with them. Lol. 

LOL Izzy.

The thing with Izzy is, he wasn't necessarily better than the other guys about this stuff, but he always seemed more aware of how they'd be perceived publically (or cared more about it?). Unlike Slash and Duff (and Axl obviously), he also made his unhappiness about OIAM known, even back then and called it racist, etc. I remember him saying that he doesn't like that song being on their record and that he tried to talk Axl out of using the f-word and slagging off immigrants.

16 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Its going to get messy.

I think it's a low blow trying to make out Slash is a bad father with the Coachella crap she spews. 

I don't know why she thought SHE would be welcome. 

This is getting worse and worse, and has the potential to turn really ugly.

Let's hope they don't make things any worse for the kids' sakes, but knowing Perla is involved, and with Slash not exactly having a history of making smart decisions, I don't actually have much hope.

• Like 1

Girls, I'm getting really upset because I have a friend from Greece visiting me in Portugal and I already missed Santiago and Rosario shows because of that and I have no time to catch up with the forum and this thread especifically!

And my problem is getting bigger because he leaves saturday in the morning and my friends want to throw a huge dinner/party for him on friday night and I just want to be at my cave with my periscopes because it's fuckin River Plate gig, 23 years later, and my Popcorn is there and Axl and Slash shared that moment on Patience (I didn't even have time to fangirl about that gif :facepalm:), but I just can't say no to the dinner because that would be so rude and not cool. Ohhh I hate my life. What do I do??  I'm about to cry! :bitchfight:

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Girls, I'm getting really upset because I have a friend from Greece visiting me in Portugal and I already missed Santiago and Rosario shows because of that and I have no time to catch up with the forum and this thread especifically!

And my problem is getting bigger because he leaves saturday in the morning and my friends want to throw a huge dinner/party for him on friday night and I just want to be at my cave with my periscopes because it's fuckin River Plate gig, 23 years later, and my Popcorn is there and Axl and Slash shared that moment on Patience (I didn't even have time to fangirl about that gif :facepalm:), but I just can't say no to the dinner because that would be so rude and not cool. Ohhh I hate my life. What do I do??  I'm about to cry! :bitchfight:

As a consolation, pray hard that someone there will record the whole show so that you can watch it later uninterrupted. Much better than on periscope.

20 minutes ago, dgnr said:

There's another show on Saturday and make sure that there will be plenty of videos on YT after Friday, a way better than periscopes :headbang:. Make sure we'll post everything interesting so you won't miss it. :popcorn:

Btw. Meanwhile in Buenos Aires... @killuridols has been finally spotted with Axl :smiley-confused2:

chasing.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I.AM.SOOOOOOOOOOO.JELLYYYYYYY....

@killuridols pics or it didn't happen! :hug:

P/s- did you grab a handful of certain something?

I posted the pic, of course :max:

Lol, no, I was kidding, I don't want to spread panic here :nervous:

I really hope she'll get to meet him...as an ambassador of the women's thread :headbang:

• Like 2