GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

He is a shy You know tht, Without His beer is hard for Him to show His feeling to Axl on public :rolleyes:

Slash need to be man up , At least do something like Sebastian Bach did :max:

Out of likes... Now you've made me visualise Slash's brain like a speech bubble: "Keep the feels in, man, keep them in..." :lol:

Now I have to ask another question... what did Sebastian Bach do???

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

The foto was so cute. But in the videos, Slash never seems to be reacting to Axls advances. At least on the videos I saw. He is still somewhat restrained. I can't help thinking Slash still holds a little grudge. 

Slash is shy, and sober now. You will never see him act like in the 80-90s on stage again, because he was high or drunk as fuck back then and more ''relaxed'' to be on stage.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, money honey said:

Out of likes... Now you've made me visualise Slash's brain like a speech bubble: "Keep the feels in, man, keep them in..." :lol:

Now I have to ask another question... what did Sebastian Bach do???

http://pagesix.com/2010/02/16/knife-menace-at-guns-roses-show/

‘Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,’:rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, money honey said:

Totally. Axl's smile is all the more special for its rarity :wub:

It has been established (in other thread in the GN'R section) that Axl saves his smile for Slash ONLY . The man in the top hat have that exclusive. Axl doesn't smile to anyone else, not anymore

:P

15 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

http://pagesix.com/2010/02/16/knife-menace-at-guns-roses-show/

‘Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,’:rolleyes:

God these guys!! They all love each other, hate each other, are prepared to die for each other, want to stab each other in the back... It's a fucking soap opera, only real. :facepalm:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, money honey said:

God these guys!! They all love each other, hate each other, are prepared to die for each other, want to stab each other in the back... It's a fucking soap opera, only real. :facepalm:

Sebastian Bach is the only one who willing to face danger to help Axl, I'm disappointed with You Slash :max:

Edited by SerenityScorp

22 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I guess Meegan finally joins Them 

So Slash instead of sharing a smile with Axl. He just smiles when he is with Meegan. Axl must feel betrayed :lol:

BTW I though Meegan and Susan were not travelling with them :blink:

1 hour ago, Padme said:

So Slash instead of sharing a smile with Axl. He just smiles when he is with Meegan. Axl must feel betrayed :lol:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

I guess Meegan finally joins Them 

Aah look at Slash's face there! And his two arms around Meegan! 

1 hour ago, Padme said:

I saw lots of Slash love smiles there, Even with full of teeth

image.jpg

N' judging by lots of Meegan N' Slash photo tht I just saw on IG. Like Axl to Slash, Slash happy N' brightest smile with full teeth is only for Axl.

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

ic ant post :(

Wht post?

Edited by SerenityScorp

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/slashs-estranged-wife-humiliated-after-guns-n-roses-rocker-denies-their-13-year-marriage-1589362

"The estranged wife of Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash has responded to his claims that their marriage was not valid. Perla Ferrar, who is in the midst of divorcing the musician, says she feels "humiliated" after Slash reportedly filed court documents alleging that she was already married when they wed in 2001."

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/slashs-estranged-wife-humiliated-after-guns-n-roses-rocker-denies-their-13-year-marriage-1589362

"The estranged wife of Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash has responded to his claims that their marriage was not valid. Perla Ferrar, who is in the midst of divorcing the musician, says she feels "humiliated" after Slash reportedly filed court documents alleging that she was already married when they wed in 2001."

Uh oh :popcorn:

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Its going to get messy.

I think it's a low blow trying to make out Slash is a bad father with the Coachella crap she spews. 

I don't know why she thought SHE would be welcome. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4