GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Asia said:

I thought this story surfaced many years later...

I didn't mean that story in particular but in general, the rumors and crazy stories about them, some are not true or have been exaggerated.

56 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The only Person tht I can think of, Marc Canter

I will never tell their name, so don't try it :P

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Well, now we know why she's kicking off on social media about money. 

I thought he had already settled things with her, that's what guns were waiting on, to he rid of Perla for good. 

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I thought he had already settled things with her, that's what guns were waiting on, to he rid of Perla for good. 

the comments are fuckin ripping on slash :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tiutso said:

the comments are fuckin ripping on slash :lol:

Haha, I don't know how he can really say he wasn't married when he's filed for divorce twice :wacko: 

This band is full of it aren't they? I bet Duff is just sat on the plane right now thinking "what the fuck have I got myself into" 

IMG_2076.PNG

I think the pirate is right :lol:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't know any details about this like @killuridols, but it definitely had nothing to do with David Bowie. The Bowie story is that he and Axl had an argument (and allegedly Axl punched him), because (allegedly) Bowie was looking too much at Erin. Then Slash mediated, the three of them had dinner and the misunderstanding was solved.

These were two completely different stories from different times.

4 hours ago, Asia said:

These were two completely different stories from different times.

And when did the the black eye story supposedly happen? Before or after the Axl-Erin-Bowie incident?

I looked for the picture and all I found is a caption about Axl being jumped by Bowie's bodyguards. What's the source of this story? A book? A magazine?

Edited by Blackstar

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

this is a sad story. every divorce is a sad story.

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Haha, I don't know how he can really say he wasn't married when he's filed for divorce twice :wacko: 

This band is full of it aren't they? I bet Duff is just sat on the plane right now thinking "what the fuck have I got myself into" 

IMG_2076.PNG

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

There's a lot of drama going on

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2076.PNG

This.

The mistake was uncovered when the couple applied for dual citizenship for their son Cash and in 2009, a judge finalised the divorce and made it retroactive from 1994.

So he didn't have a problem then but he does now. Oh right, now he doesn't want to share the loot. Got it.

Silly silly Slash:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

This.

So he didn't have a problem then but he does now. Oh right, now he doesn't want to share the loot. Got it.

Silly silly Slash:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:lol:

Little by little we are getting to know who are to blame for not wanting to 'share the loot' with Izzy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, giuls said:

Oh, my god, Slash, you WERE married :facepalm: you made the "mistake" of not making her sign a prenup, nothing you can do, this is ridiculous :facepalm:

Yeah I was very surprised when Perla mentioned a few days after the news came up that there was no prenup. Slash said in his book that when he married Rene they did have a prenup so the divorce went smoothy.  Why didn't he make sure to have a prenup when he married Perla? Really stupid from his part

26 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah I was very surprised when Perla mentioned a few days after the news came up that there was no prenup. Slash said in his book that when he married Rene they did have a prenup so the divorce went smoothy.  Why didn't he make sure to have a prenup when he married Perla? Really stupid from his part

Probably for the same reason he gave everything away to Axl without a second thought - he was fucked-up. With the first marriage there were people around him to make him take care of it, with the second, he was alone.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tiutso said:
4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah now we know what she was on about.

Jesus, Slash :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 

I can't stand Perla, but he's clearly just desperate and trying to find a loophole now to keep his money. Because he was too dumb to sign a prenup. This is ridiculous. I thought they were already done with all these issues as well.

And I agree with @killuridols, I'm starting to see why they dont want to share the loot. Slash hates the idea of losing his money to Perla and in case his dumb idea doesn't work out, he wants all the money he can milk from this reunion. Axl has a million mortgages and car loans to pay for all the houses, cars etc. that the 893649 members of TB need from him and Duff... I don't even know. Maybe he wants to make sure his grandchildren and great-grandchildren are financially secure as well.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yes. It's someone very close to the members of original lineup.

Ah so you do have a secret source lol.

I've noticed before that you seem to have a lot of background/insider knowledge. That explains it then.

Can't help but wonder who you're talking to though :lol:

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I anyone cared to tell me, from what show this gif is taken from - and if there is a video to it - I'd really want to see all of Axl in that outfit. :) Thanks anyway.

1358bffee777114f4bc858f91cabba2d.gif

It's from the Dead Horse video, isn't it? No idea what show they took that moment in the video from though.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

:lol:

Little by little we are getting to know who are to blame for not wanting to 'share the loot' with Izzy.

The truth always comes out in divine ways:D

23 minutes ago, Frey said:

And I agree with @killuridols, I'm starting to see why they dont want to share the loot. Slash hates the idea of losing his money to Perla and in case his dumb idea doesn't work out, he wants all the money he can milk from this reunion. Axl has a million mortgages and car loans to pay for all the houses, cars etc. that the 893649 members of TB need from him and Duff... I don't even know. Maybe he wants to make sure his grandchildren and great-grandchildren are financially secure as well.

Agreed and don't forget Axl wasn't paying the NuGNR guys on time, apparently. Says Pitman not me.

33 minutes ago, Frey said:

Axl has a million mortgages and car loans to pay for all the houses, cars etc. that the 893649 members of TB need from him and Duff... I don't even know. Maybe he wants to make sure his grandchildren and great-grandchildren are financially secure as well.

:rofl-lol:

27 minutes ago, Frey said:

Ah so you do have a secret source lol.

I've noticed before that you seem to have a lot of background/insider knowledge. That explains it then.

Can't help but wonder who you're talking to though :lol:

You have it too. I know you do :ph34r:

Top of the game person.

One day all my haters will regret hating me :kiss:

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Yes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Agreed and don't forget Axl wasn't paying the NuGNR guys on time, apparently. Says Pitman not me.

Yeah right, that too. Though I'm not sure if it was the band that wasn't doing well financially or Axl himself. 

Axl said something about his finances being a mess (at the end of a Trunk interview maybe?), so I guess anything is possible.

Edited by Frey

On the other hand do you think she really deserves half of the money he earned during that marriage? Where a lot was also from gnr record sales and royalties earned in times she didn't even know him? In all honesty, I don't. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

:rofl-lol:

You have it too. I know you do :ph34r:

Top of the game person.

One day all my haters will regret hating me :kiss:

Yes.

Nothing like the kind of thing you seem to have going here :lol: Don't know any "top of the game" people.

Tell me when that day comes, sounds lime fun lol.

17 minutes ago, Asia said:

On the other hand do you think she really deserves half of the money he earned during that marriage? Where a lot was also from gnr record sales and royalties earned in times she didn't even know him? In all honesty, I don't. 

No, I can't stand Perla and personally I don't think she deserves half of his money either. But legally speaking she has every right and I don't think Slash is going to be successfull with this desperate attempt.

38 minutes ago, Asia said:

It's the law, he knew that and he decided not to use a prenup, it's his own fault and even if i don't care at all for Perla i don't really like this "deserving" thing, if you go by that no spouse shouldn't partake in any of the money earned by their other spouse even while married, what work have they done themself to deserve their spouse's money? If you pool your resources together you don't do it because your partner deserves something and if you don't take steps as prenups this is what happens if you separate, your assets can diminish.

We can just speculate on their marriage and how it was, she can totally think she deserves her share :shrugs:

Edited by giuls