GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Asia said:

How come she's not seeing her? Aren't they on tour together?

Yeah its weird, there was a sitting pic of Beta, so I assume she is on tour with them and well Beta took a video of the show and posted so she is 100% there lol

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

WTF?! Axls been out meeting guns fans ??? 

IMG_2064.PNG

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@SerenityScorp It certainly seems to amuse him to see a slash a like :lol: I think that just might be the best Axl with a fan picture ever!! 

Yeah, you can proabbly count the number of pictures of Axl happily smiling with fans on one hand.

And here comes this little kid who looks like Slash and Axl smiles at him/her more brigthly than ever :lol:

Now you all know what you gotta do to make Axl smile when you meet him- look like a young Slash :P:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Asia said:

I think Meegan and Susan are still in the US. Usually they post lots of stuff when they're on tour with their guys, and they haven't posted any videos, pictures, etc. so far.

1 hour ago, Asia said:

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah its weird, there was a sitting pic of Beta, so I assume she is on tour with them and well Beta took a video of the show and posted so she is 100% there lol

As @Frey said Susan's still in the US with the girls, she'll probably join latter :shrugs:

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

I think Meegan and Susan are still in the US. Usually they post lots of stuff when they're on tour with their guys, and they haven't posted any videos, pictures, etc. so far.

Could be. Well, that's good, cause, to be honest, they're quite irritating as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, looks like Mrs McKagan is seriously kissing the Brazillian woman's ass for some time now, wonder what kind of strategy that is. Also it is fascinating how Slash feels in all of it. I mean that for so many years he was the villain and the enemy of the Brazillian team to the point that nothing worse and more evil ever walked the earth and now they're all smiles and kisses. It must be really ridiculous and weird from his point of view.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Asia said:

Could be. Well, that's good, cause, to be honest, they're quite irritating as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, looks like Mrs McKagan is seriously kissing the Brazillian woman's ass for some time now, wonder what kind of strategy that is. Also it is fascinating how Slash feels in all of it. I mean that for so many years he was the villain and the enemy of the Brazillian team to the point that nothing worse and more evil ever walked the earth and now they're all smiles and kisses. It must be really ridiculous and weird from his point of view.

Yeah, if I were Slash I wouldn't trust Fernando, Beta etc. as far as I could throw them.

Though I've noticed Meegan kissing TB's ass as well, it's not just Susan. I see Meegan comment on instagram posts by TB all the time. Usually gushing over how cute the TB kids are or complimenting Beta on something.

I wonder why they're so intent on playing nice with TB, when their husbands don't really seem to bother.

23 minutes ago, Asia said:

This

52 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thts beta behind Axl

image.jpg

52 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, you can proabbly count the number of pictures of Axl happily smiling with fans on one hand.

And here comes this little kid who looks like Slash and Axl smiles at him/her more brigthly than ever :lol:

Now you all know what you gotta do to make Axl smile when you meet him- look like a young Slash :P:facepalm:

That teminds Me of Slash liking young Axl pic too

35 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, if I were Slash I wouldn't trust Fernando, Beta etc. as far as I could throw them.

Though I've noticed Meegan kissing TB's ass as well, it's not just Susan. I see Meegan comment on instagram posts by TB all the time. Usually gushing over how cute the TB kids are or complimenting Beta on something.

I wonder why they're so intent on playing nice with TB, when their husbands don't really seem to bother.

Well I dunno with Duff but Slash follows fermanager on socmed, so I guess its something 

26 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, you're right, they're both kissing TB's ass. Maybe there's a method to this madness, maybe it's part of some bigger strategy of being extremely nice to Axl to really gain his trust back, I don't know. With Duff and Slash visiting him with AC/DC, praising him on social media and delegating their women to kiss TB's ass since that would be too much to ask of themselves :lol:

Anyway, it would be smart I think to do that. It's a good way of dealing with someone like Axl - be nice to him, praise him, until he regains all of his trust and also his self-confidence that he definitely lost and then he'll know himself how to keep all the leeches down.

Surely back in the day they were too critical in ways that maybe they didn't consider anything particularly harsh but Axl took it really bad and built up some negativity and lack of trust towards them that made it so much harder for them to communicate. So it seems very smart to come out with lots of very positive gestures towards him now which should make him much easier to deal with in case any problems occur. Also being nice to TB will probably make it much more difficult for TB to attack them or talk shit about them to Axl.

All in all, I guess they're acting smart these days, keep up the good work, guys.

• Like 2

I guess they aren't there because most of their kids are of school age.

Axl's smiling at a fan! A miracle! (yes, the kid has Slash's hair but it's still big)

Susan, Meegan are always with TB out of necessity, it's normal being cordial to someone you're always together with no changing on sight, no use for drama, it's like when Susan was cordial to Perla and when Slash and Perla separated it stopped.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, giuls said:

Susan, Meegan are always with TB out of necessity, it's normal being cordial to someone you're always together with no changing on sight, no use for drama, it's like when Susan was cordial to Perla and when Slash and Perla separated it stopped.

Yeah but there's a difference between being cordial out of professional necessity and sucking ass.

19 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yeah, you're right, they're both kissing TB's ass. Maybe there's a method to this madness, maybe it's part of some bigger strategy of being extremely nice to Axl to really gain his trust back, I don't know. With Duff and Slash visiting him with AC/DC, praising him on social media and delegating their women to kiss TB's ass since that would be too much to ask of themselves :lol:

Anyway, it would be smart I think to do that. It's a good way of dealing with someone like Axl - be nice to him, praise him, until he regains all of his trust and also his self-confidence that he definitely lost and then he'll know himself how to keep all the leeches down.

Surely back in the day they were too critical in ways that maybe they didn't consider anything particularly harsh but Axl took it really bad and built up some negativity and lack of trust towards them that made it so much harder for them to communicate. So it seems very smart to come out with lots of very positive gestures towards him now which should make him much easier to deal with in case any problems occur. Also being nice to TB will probably make it much more difficult for TB to attack them or talk shit about them to Axl.

All in all, I guess they're acting smart these days, keep up the good work, guys.

Well, I hope there's some kind of strategy like that behind it. The idea of them all just being dumb enough to fall for TB or TB having some kind of power over them that makes them want to stay on their good side is kind of terrifying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Well, I hope there's some kind of strategy like that behind it. The idea of them all just being dumb enough to fall for TB or TB having some kind of power over them that makes them want to stay on their good side is kind of terrifying.

Too terrifying for me to even consider this ;)

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah but there's a difference between being cordial out of professional necessity and sucking ass.

I bet beta as the leader of TB using her spiritual power to Sluff Wives :scared::nervous:

2 hours ago, Frey said:

I don't read complimenting the kids (we may not like the family but they're cute) or saying looking forward to see you to someone you have to be with for months as kissing ass but as maintaining good relationships.

It literally takes two minutes to write, i wont read it as a big conspiracy even if i would like for Axl to distance himself from them, i dont think its that deep