GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

17 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

WTF?! Axls been out meeting guns fans ??? 

IMG_2064.PNG

IMG_2065.PNG

You notice how Axl is smiling in the top pic, so unusual unless you notice the fan has 'SLASH' hair! Uh huh, that's right, you know it...

Edited by Mararoyce
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yes, lol, I get it.... I've been doing crazy lonely stuff for a while..... it's just that now some extra things I had not planned got added and its like, what the hell am I doing?
 All of a sudden, the purpose of my trip stopped being these shows and became something else and it's complicated to explain here but yeah, I really need to focus on that and try to meet them, if I can drag myself to the hotel or whatever they are.

Sucks to see so many pics and videos of the SA shows... they make me more anxious and crazier :ph34r:

Anyway, tomorrow life begins... still lots of shit to get done before the trip.

Thank you, that is gold! :drool:

How did you find pics of him from that moment? I know in the video there are loads of photographers but i just couldnt find any pic, or even other videos.

I've seen the pics with fans and that makes me depressed, so please, don't post them, LOL

----

Have you guys seen how AMAZING Duff is? :cry:

If I could only...... :unsure:

--------

And OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT! :lol:

I'm on a Facebook group for GN'R in Argentina and they posted this thing:

14915296_10211028994264656_3300215012885412545_n.jpg

Translation:
"When you don't look like Slash....

aahhh but when you do look like him"

:rofl-lol:

I was going to lose my shit when I saw Duff signing autographs in Santiago, because he never made that effort for us fans when he was in Toronto! Then I saw how polite and well behaved the fans were in this video, and now I get it. They don't venture out like this much in North America because we do lose our shit.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

I was going to lose my shit when I saw Duff signing autographs in Santiago, because he never made that effort for us fans when he was in Toronto! Then I saw how polite and well behaved the fans were in this video, and now I get it. They don't venture out like this much in North America because we do lose our shit.

It's all the contrary, I think.

They are scared of the SA crowds and fans in general.

Duff is special and he knows how to handle fans. Besides, it was clear that he was going to sign everybody's stuff so no one got desperate.

And also, it was organized. There was a barrier there and had bodyguards covering him.

When they do it like this, thing go fine.

It's not safe to make sponteanous stops anymore. That makes everyone desperate and all hell breaks loose.

-----------------------------

LOL so the Slash look-alike finally met his father :lol:

14570470_1290051004370967_919482098658141864_n.jpg

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It's all the contrary, I think.

They are scared of the SA crowds and fans in general.

Duff is special and he knows how to handle fans. Besides, it was clear that he was going to sign everybody's stuff so no one got desperate.

And also, it was organized. There was a barrier there and had bodyguards covering him.

When they do it like this, thing go fine.

It's not safe to make sponteanous stops anymore. That makes everyone desperate and all hell breaks loose.

-----------------------------

LOL so the Slash look-alike finally met his father :lol:

14570470_1290051004370967_919482098658141864_n.jpg

:rofl-lol:

17 minutes ago, giuls said:

Does anyone know what happened to Axl here?

tumblr_ofqa26TeB41ulntsyo1_400.jpg

Have fun @killuridols when you go to the concert!

He was punched by a bodyguard at a show (don't remember who's, Bowie's?) and made that picture as he considered suing them but finally resigned.

Edited by Asia

4 minutes ago, Asia said:

He was punched by a bodyguard at a show (don't remember who's, Bowie's?) and made that picture as he considered suing them but finally resigned.

Yeah I guess it was at Bowie's concert 

44 minutes ago, giuls said:

Thank you!! :heart:

28 minutes ago, Asia said:

This story is false.

Just had a fight at a bar, as usual.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Asia said:

Ok, so it's not something you read but something you heard from somebody you know?

Yes. It's someone very close to the members of original lineup.

Told me the story behind the pic and some added info but all I can reveal is that it was just a bar fight and nothing to do with Bowie or any of that.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Told me the story behind the pic and some added info but all I can reveal is that it was just a bar fight and nothing to do with Bowie or any of that.

Oh, can't you even reveal the story without the source?

11 minutes ago, Asia said:

Oh, can't you even reveal the story without the source?

The story is what I said before, just a bar fight. No biggie.

There are lots of similar things in the history of GN'R, of things passed as grandiouse events when in fact they were just common silly things.

People and media love to make it sound bigger than it was. This was for marketing purposes and help the band get more popular.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The story is what I said before, just a bar fight. No biggie.

There are lots of similar things in the history of GN'R, of things passed as grandiouse events when in fact they were just common silly things.

People and media love to make it sound bigger than it was. This was for marketing purposes and help the band get more popular.

I thought this story surfaced many years later...

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The only Person tht I can think of, Marc Canter

4 minutes ago, starlight said:

I have to post this

Lol. Really Slash? :heart:

Not Slaxl. Dissapointed. He just saying tht Axl fits with the glam looks

4 minutes ago, starlight said:

I have to post this

Lol. Really Slash? :heart:

Not Slaxl. Dissapointed. He just saying tht Axl fits with the glam looks

2 hours ago, Asia said:
2 hours ago, giuls said:

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah I guess it was at Bowie's concert 

I don't know any details about this like @killuridols, but it definitely had nothing to do with David Bowie. The Bowie story is that he and Axl had an argument (and allegedly Axl punched him), because (allegedly) Bowie was looking too much at Erin. Then Slash mediated, the three of them had dinner and the misunderstanding was solved.

• Like 1