GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

10 hours ago, money honey said:

Did anyone see this on Twitter - awesome interview from 1987 http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-10-25/archive-guns-n-roses-raise-hell-in-the-city-of-angels

Slash: ‘Not being sexist or anything, but it’s fucking amazing how much abuse girls will take.”  

maybe y'all should stop abusing them, then? :facepalm:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It really is so strange to see so many pics of Axl not surrounded by TB every damn second 

IMG_2119.PNG

I smell something.... I smell TB will gets fired *I hope*

This photo is like The Trinity are walking on the street in winter season (Hardcore Slash doesnt give a fuck about winter N' wear flannel shirt) only three of Them, the Others tht surrounds Them are passerby

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

Slash: ‘Not being sexist or anything, but it’s fucking amazing how much abuse girls will take.”  

maybe y'all should stop abusing them, then? :facepalm:

Slash: ‘Not being sexist or anything, but it’s fucking amazing how much abuse girls will take.” “Slash!” Izzy winces.

Izzy :lol:

Its fun to see Izzy talks a lot in the magz N' radio interviews on Their early days

Izzy's other side tht We never knew

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Slash: ‘Not being sexist or anything, but it’s fucking amazing how much abuse girls will take.” “Slash!” Izzy winces.

Izzy :lol:

Its fun to see Izzy talks a lot in the magz N' radio interviews on Their early days

Izzy's other side tht We never knew

Izzy tells Slash off for that after saying they sold girls, and stole their money whilst sleeping with them. Lol. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

video of the Slaxl-Moment :)

The foto was so cute. But in the videos, Slash never seems to be reacting to Axls advances. At least on the videos I saw. He is still somewhat restrained. I can't help thinking Slash still holds a little grudge. 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Izzy tells Slash off for that after saying they sold girls, and stole their money whilst sleeping with them. Lol. 

:facepalm: I reapete, the only one i could see myself with is Duff

@MillionsOfSpiders maybe we can hope for a reduction of TB influence now!

18 minutes ago, starlight said:

Lol I don't think so...it's just that Slash is focused on playing...he's always like that.

And at least now he didn't react like he was annoyed by him interrupting like in the good old times

And look at Axl's smile, he's so happy :wub:

• Like 3

I'm fangirling so hard in here dat moment is so cute I wish Axl's flannel is red too so They can matching Their shirt

39 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

The foto was so cute. But in the videos, Slash never seems to be reacting to Axls advances. At least on the videos I saw. He is still somewhat restrained. I can't help thinking Slash still holds a little grudge. 

What about Him liking young Axl pic with a caption "Fell in love all over again"

He isnt still holds a grudge, He just never show His love onstage, He only do tht off stage, the opposite of Axl tht always shows His love onstage instead of off stage

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What about Him liking young Axl pic with a caption "Fell in love all over again"

Did this happen?! Fill me in pleeeease!

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I'm fangirling so hard in here

Me too... In work this morning but cannot stop watching videos from the show!!

7 minutes ago, money honey said:

@SerenityScorp Right... he liked someone else's post who said they fell in love with Axl all over again - I did see that already. In my Slaxl-ized state I thought he might have said said it himself!! Now wouldn't that be something... 

He is a shy You know tht, Without His beer is hard for Him to show His feeling to Axl on public :rolleyes:

Slash need to be man up , At least do something like Sebastian Bach did :max: