GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

On 11/11/2016 at 1:05 AM, dgnr said:

Queen? (aka best band ever) Guns N' Roses? Chinese meh to your ears? And you are back in GN'R world because of the reunion? You are my spirit animal girl. I already love you :hug:Tell me you're a Slaxl lover and we'll be friends forever :headbang:

Awww I don't know. I just know the existence of Slaxl and I must say, one can't simply deny their bromance. Knowing this makes me feel like those feud days were so painful. How can they just fight for 20 years?? :( 

Slash should focus on his belly instead of his biceps, they're huge enough. He should lose more weight instead of gaining mass muscle but it's great he's going to the gym and Axl eating lasagne... well I know it's a tasty plate (I love it) but he's not gonna lose weight that way!

13 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

That last One was from the Roxy right? Three are from Indiana '91.....am I right?

Not really. Second is from Indiana, first one is from a compilation so I dont know and the third one is from Ritz 91. Last is Roxy indeed.

Kat is there too. I think a lot of GNR people are probably there, not just Slash and Fernando.

Which reminds me that Fernando's kid was recently baptized. His wife posted some pics and videos on Instagram.

I really wonder if Axl attends stuff like that. Does he even get invited? Is he considered 'family' enough to be there for events like kids' baptisms?

Or does he not give a fuck about it?

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Kat is there too. I think a lot of GNR people are probably there, not just Slash and Fernando.

Which reminds me that Fernando's kid was recently baptized. His wife posted some pics and videos on Instagram.

I really wonder if Axl attends stuff like that. Does he even get invited? Is he considered 'family' enough to be there for events like kids' baptisms?

Or does he not give a fuck about it?

I'm sure if they are naming their kids after him he gets invited..but yes, it would be interesting to know if he goes..he wanted a family so badly you would think he would embrace this stuff..however, that was a long time ago and maybe he has changed and doesn't care about that any more.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I'm sure if they are naming their kids after him he gets invited..but yes, it would be interesting to know if he goes..he wanted a family so badly you would think he would embrace this stuff..however, that was a long time ago and maybe he has changed and doesn't care about that any more.

Oh right, I forgot about the whole creepy naming all the TB kids after him aspect :confused: Kind of makes it more likely that he'd be there, but then again it's Axl, so you never know.

I think by now 3 out of 4 of Beta's grandkids are named after Axl (and maybe the 4th kid, a boy, is named after Axl too in some way, who knows.)

I know Rose is a popular middle name for girls, but come on. 3 cousins all having the same name is likely not a coincidence, but some yucky way of sucking up to Axl by 'honoring' him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Oh right, I forgot about the whole creepy naming all the TB kids after him aspect :confused: Kind of makes it more likely that he'd be there, but then again it's Axl, so you never know.

I think by now 3 out of 4 of Beta's grandkids are named after Axl (and maybe the 4th kid, a boy, is named after Axl too in some way, who knows.)

I know Rose is a popular middle name for girls, but come on. 3 cousins all having the same name is likely not a coincidence, but some yucky way of sucking up to Axl by 'honoring' him.

Well they are definitely honouring him, whether it is a creepy suck up I don't know...a lot of cultures, such as Greek, routinely name their children after parents and family members..so 10 first cousins sitting around at a family gathering could potentially all have the same first name! At least the TB kids only share their middle name ;)