GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

44 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Anyone have good quality, big size of young Duff N' Izzy pics?

There aren't many of them. Only in group situations or when they were passing each other onstage. Interestingly most Duff and Izzy pics are from 1995 on. My theory is that Duff and Izzy, as addicts, were very different. Duff, even drunk, seemed like kind of a good-time boy (booze and blowjobs!) who stayed generally responsible and craved a normal life. I think Izzy did some dark shit. He was a drug dealer, which is miles away from being a drug user, and openly admitted to pimping girls.  They sobered into similar individuals and became friends. I think that part of Izzy's reluctance to engage is that he doesn't want to be confronted by the past.  People like Kevin Lawrence still seem to have negative feelings about Izzy in particular and Marc Canter said that he lost Izzy's interview when he told him that Dezi was involved. I don't balme him, really. Anyway:

a92ddc7384ef26a81589bee73e0732bc.jpg

tumblr_o6519dM7pg1vq9eodo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o0utm53H0y1so6h1fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o4edyifh8E1rdyvezo1_540.jpg

• Like 2

@SerenityScorp Do you mean pictures that have both Duff and Izzy in one picture or that you want high quality pics of Duff, and also of Izzy? Because the latter definitely exists (seen many of these in this thread), but the former is more difficult, can't really think of any except those already posted by @beautifulanddamned

And happy birthday, @tiutso! One smart 18 year old.

Edited by Frey

Happy 18th birthday to @tiutso , we can never have too many birthdays :D 

I was 13 back in 2008 when my friend made me listen to Welcome to the Jungle because the lyric is so weird "shalalalalalalala knees...knees" lol. And turns out my dad's iPod has all GN'R album except CD and also the second part of UYI Live in Tokyo 1991. That's all I listen for months, well alongside Queen. I also watched music videos from bootleg DVD my dad seems to have but never play it and I was hooked. Access to internet wasn't so easy back then. It was so fucking slow. I wasn't even actually listening to any CD material until few years later. I started from the first track and it was meh :( . I also read some magazine article about Slash and that was where I know he had a huge feud with Axl and I also know CD is made with none of the original except Axl and Axl looked so weird with those cornrows :D . Every once in a while after that I sometimes listen to some old musics. 2016 new release are so bland to me so I come back to my Queen and GN'R playlist. I was looking for GN'R music videos on youtube where I found the video of their latest concert in 2016 and "wait...is that Slash and Duff in the thumbnail? What even?!!" And that's why I'm here now.

sorry for long post. I'm feeling nostalgic now knowing there's a younger fans here :D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frey said:

@SerenityScorp Do you mean pictures that have both Duff and Izzy in one picture or that you want high quality pics of Duff, and also of Izzy? Because the latter definitely exists (seen many of these in this thread), but the former is more difficult, can't really think of any except those already posted by @beautifulanddamned

And happy birthday, @tiutso! One smart 18 year old.

Whichever is fine, I just need tht for  portrat drawing, high resolution/good quality pics makes it easier for Me to draw detail

@beautifulanddamned

thx for the pics but I wonder if You have more with good pose 

btw

Happy Birthday to All of November Children!