GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

27 minutes ago, Frey said:

.Were my dramatic tales about these two childhood sweethearts not good enough :max:

Don't get mad. I still consider those tales the cutest and most romantic.

19 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Well yeah, because these two idiots deliver most of the drama :lol: 

(Remember when the topic of discussion in this thread was how Axl's and Slash's hypothetical love children would look like? Good times. :P)

LMAO!!!:rofl-lol:

You see? Slaxl owns this thread.

Let me repost your masterpiece:

On 20/8/2016 at 2:23 PM, Lumikki said:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/Prog4Junior%20-%20English%20DVD%20Layout1.png~original

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, cheesecake said:
47 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Not understanding the caption. 

When was this? ---- > Meaning to say he did appear backstage as mentioned by some people back in Nashville? But somehow at the 11th hour things fell apart?

There are also pics of Duff and Sorum at the same workplace. They all must be from the pre-VR period.

Edited by Blackstar

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The range and versatility on Axl vocals is what I like the most. I wouldn't like him so much if his voice was only about the "rasp". I wish he used his baritone voice more too - some of the songs would sound better with it than they do now. As for the rest, I agree (although I think he's almost okay now weight-wise and I don't mind some of the hats).

I think if they made new songs Axl will use that baritone a bit more, it still sounds so good. Anyway, remeber when we were comparing Axl and Slash t shirt wise (we got deleted :lol:) I think Axl is edging ahead for me now. He's worn some really cool t shirts lately, but look at this one.. 

IMG_2174.JPG

wolves and Harley's!! On Axl!! :wub:

I love motorbikes haha 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

Thanks so much @killuridols :hug: for the detailed review, really appreciate it. :heart:

Though I wish you could have hinted on what went down between your group of friends and the camp, I understand your wanting to protect your friends from the judgement of the public. I just hope it was nothing off-putting. 

Happy that you had a blast of experiences from the shows you attended, too bad you did not get to grab his ass for all of us LOL 

Oh yeah I'm not thrilled Trump won.

Edited by cheesecake
  • Like 1

I have to say I'm SO disappointed in how hard it is to find old izzy interviews. No matter what I look up he only thing that comes up is the axl and duff interview. I'm so frustrated. Dj ashba trying hard to not get his wife deported I see :blink::dj:

Edited by Crazedlioness

2 minutes ago, Crazedlioness said:

I have to say I'm SO disappointed in how hard it is to find old izzy interviews. No matter what I look up he only thing that comes up is the axl and duff interview. I'm so frustrated. Dj ashba trying hard to not get his wife deported I see :blink::dj:

Ask Chopaway, He maybe has the files

DJ is a Trump fan? Really? :lol: Or is he just trying to be sportsmanlike or something? Or sarcastic?

I haven't had enough sleep to even begin to figure this out.

@killuridols Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time.

Also glad to hear the late starts weren't Axl's fault.

I figured that was the case because Axl, Slash and Duff all seemed very happy on stage and no one appeared mad at Axl, but it's good to have confirmation of that.

Cool videos too.

@bigpoop Thanks. I'm not really into Nirvana and had never heard of this guy before. Seems like a complete loon.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

image.jpg

:facepalm:

Bet He will gets bully in this forum

I wonder if he has plans to launch some factor 100million sun cream to his Ashba Swag and that's why he so happy. 

8 minutes ago, money honey said:

Yes. We are super lucky to have them all still. Unbelievable the shit they lived through.

You're in Ireland ? Have you heard anything about Guns touring yet? There's zilcho rumours around England at the mo :( 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

13 hours ago, nonok said:

Absolutely. Spot on.

For what it's worth, I agree, even though I adore Duff. All the booze took a toll on his face that no amount of exercising will fix. People say he's aged well because he's in the best shape out of anyone in the band, but I think we can all agree the winner is actually Steven.

Probably a combination of botox + lost confidence that now makes his eyes look a bit like those of a deer caught in headlights. His mischievous expression was his "I'm a sex god and I have truckloads of women that want to lick each inch of my body, motherfucker" inner joke type of thing. Now he doesn't believe in that because of his weight/age (even though he looks great for his age) and he tries to cover up with the hats and jackets. Little does he know he's got the entire Women's thread longing for a piece of uncovered skin. :lol: Or maybe he really does read the thread and he does it on purpose. :max:

Now, I know this is kinda old news since this thread moves too fast for me nowadays, but here's the video where the Slaxl gif from a few pages back originated from:

I actually remembered this moment two days ago and watched the entire gig, funny how I stumbled upon the same thing here.

P.S. Fuck mommy Beta and TB. Let Axl sleep with Slash alone, for Christ's sake! :anger:

P.P.S. @killuridols I'm super happy you got to experience The Ass in all its glory make your dream come true, girl! Hope you had a blast and when you get back you'll tell us how our man smells (and all the other juicy stuff). :heart:

Awesome video. Mind blown by how Axl leans on Slash when he sings "my only love"!!! #Slaxl

I can't make out what Slash is saying at the very beginning, before the song starts - sounds like he's saying nice things about Axl?? Can anyone else make it out?

13 hours ago, nonok said:

Absolutely. Spot on.

For what it's worth, I agree, even though I adore Duff. All the booze took a toll on his face that no amount of exercising will fix. People say he's aged well because he's in the best shape out of anyone in the band, but I think we can all agree the winner is actually Steven.

Probably a combination of botox + lost confidence that now makes his eyes look a bit like those of a deer caught in headlights. His mischievous expression was his "I'm a sex god and I have truckloads of women that want to lick each inch of my body, motherfucker" inner joke type of thing. Now he doesn't believe in that because of his weight/age (even though he looks great for his age) and he tries to cover up with the hats and jackets. Little does he know he's got the entire Women's thread longing for a piece of uncovered skin. :lol: Or maybe he really does read the thread and he does it on purpose. :max:

Now, I know this is kinda old news since this thread moves too fast for me nowadays, but here's the video where the Slaxl gif from a few pages back originated from:

I actually remembered this moment two days ago and watched the entire gig, funny how I stumbled upon the same thing here.

P.S. Fuck mommy Beta and TB. Let Axl sleep with Slash alone, for Christ's sake! :anger:

P.P.S. @killuridols I'm super happy you got to experience The Ass in all its glory make your dream come true, girl! Hope you had a blast and when you get back you'll tell us how our man smells (and all the other juicy stuff). :heart:

Awesome video. Mind blown by how Axl leans on Slash when he sings "my only love"!!! #Slaxl

I can't make out what Slash is saying at the very beginning, before the song starts - sounds like he's saying nice things about Axl?? Can anyone else make it out?