GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, money honey said:

There's nothing sad about taking medication for an illness. If Axl has mental health issues and there is medication to help him, why wouldn't he do so? There's absolutely no shame in it. Personally I would be delighted if he were taking positive steps to improve his mental health after all the shit he's been through all his life.

Yes I think most of us believe he has taken this step and thank goodness for that!

7 minutes ago, money honey said:

Dental work could be the reason for this, but then again why would it not also affect his enunciation while singing?

This is a good point, and I have no answer haha. But after we heard he didn't use the plane bc he had a dr appt, and then hearing him talk, the first thing I thought was ah, dentist. We know he has a bridge right? Or maybe just crowns..anyways, something that is not his original teeth..and that can affect your jaw..it sounds almost as if his jaw is wired to not open fully..ach, who knows, whatever it is, his voice def sounds different.

1 minute ago, money honey said:

There's nothing sad about taking medication for an illness. If Axl has mental health issues and there is medication to help him, why wouldn't he do so? There's absolutely no shame in it. Personally I would be delighted if he were taking positive steps to improve his mental health after all the shit he's been through all his life.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with taking medication for an illness, but that doesn't stop me feeling sad about the fact that there is an illness to begin with. If I find out someone is undergoing chemotherapy, can I not be sad that the person has cancer?

Besides which I feel that unless we are told directly that he is taking anything for any illness, I feel a little mean for speculating because it may or may not be true (and either way, probably non of my business). I also have a personal aversion to mood stabilisers....

10 minutes ago, giuls said:

Oh, i misunderstood, my bad

"Mission: SAVE THE GINGER" :rofl-lol:

Actually, in some USA show you could buy a pamphlet and in it there were listed Slash and Duff's managers separately

Dat means They really are trying to save Our wild Redhead :headbang:

Look at tht smile! He looks happy :wub:

Edited by SerenityScorp

9 minutes ago, giuls said:

"Mission: SAVE THE GINGER" :rofl-lol:

That is a solid campaign slogan. :D 

9 minutes ago, giuls said:

Actually, in some USA show you could buy a pamphlet and in it there were listed Slash and Duff's managers separately

That makes sense. Does that mean TB are managing Axl only or Gn'R as a brand as well?

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Which reminds me that Fernando's kid was recently baptized. His wife posted some pics and videos on Instagram.

I really wonder if Axl attends stuff like that. Does he even get invited? Is he considered 'family' enough to be there for events like kids' baptisms?

Or does he not give a fuck about it?

I think it's a mix of something he doesn't believe in (Catholic shit rituals) and also because him attending those public events would cause havoc and take the attention away from the kid and her parents.

Imagine if Axl were to enter a church in Brazil :scared: he needs lots of security and police Scorts.... These are the things he can't do anymore and that's why we'll hardly see him participating of this.

1 hour ago, BloodyMary said:

Slash hangs out with TB now ? :question:

Unfortunately, looks like it but I hope Slash and Duff know when to put limits.

1 hour ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Nah....I don't think it's dentures just an aging voice.

To me it's an aging voice. He does really sound old sometimes.

44 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

There's something wrong with this pic :scared:

:rofl-lol:

Axl: "ew"

We need @Andy14 adding some bubbles to that pic :lol:

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Haha, Slash has distracted TB by taking em out to the F1 Grand Prix whilst Duff and Axl are alone at the hotel...

OMG that'd be such a dream come true :cry:

----

Why no pics of Axl? Doesn't look like he's there......l I really hope he's with Duff recording songs at hotel.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Frey said:

Yes, I think so.

I was just about to ask the same thing, so it probably is what we're seeing.

Goes well with Axl singing "Look at the fear Trump's feeding" recently.

He is acutally singing that? Oh wow, I'm in love with Axl even more, now! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Yesssss!!!! Now can we get a....muthafucka, muthafucka won't leave my ass aloooooooonnnnneee!

Or a "shanananananananananana motherfucking motherfucking motherfucking motherfucking KNEES!!!!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

He is acutally singing that? Oh wow, I'm in love with Axl even more, now! 

Was wondering if they were getting political. How could you not be? I'm Canadian and feel so helpless watching. I've noticed though since the election that all the Trump supporters have crawled out of the woodwork.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, annablue said:

Was wondering if they were getting political. How could you not be? I'm Canadian and feel so helpless watching. I've noticed though since the election that all the Trump supporters have crawled out of the woodwork.

It's terrible. One of my army buddy's aunt had her car spraypainted the very next day. I have had a very serious talk with my nieces and nephews about being careful out their. They said "Just because we're black?" I had to tell them that's only part of it...that it goes deeper than that.

• Like 3