GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Happy 18th birthday to @tiutso , we can never have too many birthdays :D 

I was 13 back in 2008 when my friend made me listen to Welcome to the Jungle because the lyric is so weird "shalalalalalalala knees...knees" lol. And turns out my dad's iPod has all GN'R album except CD and also the second part of UYI Live in Tokyo 1991. That's all I listen for months, well alongside Queen. I also watched music videos from bootleg DVD my dad seems to have but never play it and I was hooked. Access to internet wasn't so easy back then. It was so fucking slow. I wasn't even actually listening to any CD material until few years later. I started from the first track and it was meh :( . I also read some magazine article about Slash and that was where I know he had a huge feud with Axl and I also know CD is made with none of the original except Axl and Axl looked so weird with those cornrows :D . Every once in a while after that I sometimes listen to some old musics. 2016 new release are so bland to me so I come back to my Queen and GN'R playlist. I was looking for GN'R music videos on youtube where I found the video of their latest concert in 2016 and "wait...is that Slash and Duff in the thumbnail? What even?!!" And that's why I'm here now.

sorry for long post. I'm feeling nostalgic now knowing there's a younger fans here :D 

Queen? (aka best band ever) Guns N' Roses? Chinese meh to your ears? And you are back in GN'R world because of the reunion? You are my spirit animal girl. I already love you :hug:Tell me you're a Slaxl lover and we'll be friends forever :headbang:

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Problem is He cannot read it 

I could translate to him..but unlike the girl I would love to keep my tongue to myself :shrugs:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Queen? (aka best band ever) Guns N' Roses? Chinese meh to your ears? And you are back in GN'R world because of the reunion? You are my spirit animal girl. I already love you :hug:Tell me you're a Slaxl lover and we'll be friends forever :headbang:

I could translate to him..but unlike the girl I would love to keep my tongue to myself :shrugs:

Imagine being able to experience all this wonderful music hot out the box. I was 11 years old when AFD dropped back when all we had was cassettes and records. My mom asked me if I was her child after she caught me listening to Welcome to the Jungle...needless to say I never stopped.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Whichever is fine, I just need tht for  portrat drawing, high resolution/good quality pics makes it easier for Me to draw detail

@beautifulanddamned

thx for the pics but I wonder if You have more with good pose 

btw

Happy Birthday to All of November Children!

I don't really have many young Duff pics but here are some of my favorite young Izzy pics:

0z112d0mhj6p11dp.jpgtumblr_n3qjq0NT371rqqzfio3_250.pngtumblr_n2439cMuqr1sjow5go1_500.jpge6ebbaff6a4705eb07d2aa1e60dd8a23.jpgtumblr_o6gcbt3i5R1uw2kreo1_1280.jpg19618330700_4aa2c9fe2e_o.jpg829bde0a9de919256ae32bd9f42566d1.jpg

tumblr_la7oh9uXN11qc8orp.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

hahaha wtf!! this is great! He was going to change clothes but then he thought to himself : 'Oh shiiiit...No, no, no...Fuck, I forgot to exercise today and I have to lose this belly asap! Ok Axl, before the song ends, you can do it...back and forth, back and forth, repeat' :rofl-lol:

Maybe Axl and Slash have the same trainer and he told them to exercise during the shows :rofl-lol:

SlashBuenosAires.gif

• Like 3