GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well they are definitely honouring him, whether it is a creepy suck up I don't know...a lot of cultures, such as Greek, routinely name their children after parents and family members..so 10 first cousins sitting around at a family gathering could potentially all have the same first name! At least the TB kids only share their middle name ;)

Yeah I'm aware, but Axl is not these kids' father or grandfather or something. He's the weird guy (at best an "uncle") their grandmother plays mommy for.

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Just saw Beta there two alongside with Slash...Maybe Axl is there also :ph34r:

The presence of Beta and Fernando does usually indicate Axl being around as well. Axl doing something with Slash and other people? Let's hope so.

• Like 1

Does anyone else think that when Axl is talking at these shows, that his voice sounds a little odd, like his mouth is stuffed with cotton or something? Obviously his singing voice is great, but..it almost sounds as if he has ill-fitting dentures or something..i'm not trying to say he has dentures, that's just the only way to describe what i'm hearing. or maybe it's just me.

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Does anyone else think that when Axl is talking at these shows, that his voice sounds a little odd, like his mouth is stuffed with cotton or something? Obviously his singing voice is great, but..it almost sounds as if he has ill-fitting dentures or something..i'm not trying to say he has dentures, that's just the only way to describe what i'm hearing. or maybe it's just me.

I've noticed this as well. I've noticed it for the past few years but it has become particularly evident this year. For example, listen to the interview he did with Duff a couple of months ago. When he first starts talking in that interview he seems to slur/mumble.

Dental work could be the reason for this, but then again why would it not also affect his enunciation while singing? Another reason that comes to mind is medication, but the prospect of that makes me a little sad so I try and not give too much weight to that line of speculation without more concrete proof. :unsure:

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Seriously where the hell You Guys watch/see Them?

There's a thread on D&N, they were on TV, Kat posted a picture on Instagram... lots of places.

3 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

I've noticed this as well. I've noticed it for the past few years but it has become particularly evident this year. For example, listen to the interview he did with Duff a couple of months ago. When he first starts talking in that interview he seems to slur/mumble.

Dental work could be the reason for this, but then again why would it not also affect his enunciation while singing? Another reason that comes to mind is medication, but the prospect of that makes me a little sad so I try and not give too much weight to that line of speculation without more concrete proof. :unsure:

Lots of people speculated he was on meds when that interview came out. I thought so too. It's quite possible.

Who knows what TB are feeding him

Edited by Frey

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Nah....I don't think it's dentures just an aging voice. And I agree with @KiraMPD that it could be due to medication as well.

24 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah I'm aware, but Axl is not these kids' father or grandfather or something. He's the weird guy (at best an "uncle") their grandmother plays mommy for.

You don't need to be related to someone to be invited to children's event, i know a lot of people that aren't related but are close family friends and very active in the child's life so they're invted, it's not strange, imo, Axl sees them everyday.

36 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Just saw Beta there too alongside with Slash...Maybe Axl is there also :ph34r:

If all the entourage is there, it seems so by the pics, I very much doubt that Axl isn't there. Axl is never without babysitters.

7 minutes ago, giuls said:

You don't need to be related to someone to be invited to children's event, i know a lot of people that aren't related but are close family friends and very active in the child's life so they're invted, it's not strange, imo, Axl sees them everyday.

That comment was in reference to TB honoring Axl by naming their kids after him, not about him attending events or not. It's perfectly possible he was there, but with Axl you never know. He has a habit of not even attending events you'd expect him to appear at.

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Also, is Slash wearing a shirt that shows Trump being assassinated???

Yes, I think so.

I was just about to ask the same thing, so it probably is what we're seeing.

Goes well with Axl singing "Look at the fear Trump's feeding" recently.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yes, I think so.

Wow. i'm not sure what I think of that.

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Everything is good before Slash found fernando's enemy list :smiley-confused2:

Well now it's the Frenemy list :P

20 hours ago, Babooshka said:

What! That's Kesha. I found the video of it..

:lol: "I've only met her once"

That's Oxegen festival in Ireland. Slash was here in 2011?? I would have trouble holding myself back from going up and l:P:P:Picking him too.

Love the way he's not too fazed though. He is just so used to women throwing themselves at him.

Just now, starlight said:

wtf now TB has taken control over Slash after Axl ? :scared: Fermanager walking side by side with Slash

I Kinda hope Sluff are infiltrating TB to sabotage it from the inside... :wow:

But it makes sense for them to be around considering that they are the managing team (as sad as that is... :facepalm:).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

That comment was in reference to TB honoring Axl by naming their kids after him, not about him attending events or not. It's perfectly possible he was there, but with Axl you never know. He has a habit of not even attending events you'd expect him to appear at.

Yes, I think so.

When was this? That's very interesting.

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

When was this? That's very interesting.

Axl singing? He changed the lyrics of Civil War to include Trump at one of the recent shows it seems. I saw a video of it on Instagram somewhere.

Don't know which one, I've been too busy to follow the show threads recently.

• Like 1

A couple more...Look at Beta all happy peeping :D

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

There you go @dgnr, you can drool over Andrei a bit haha.

True...I do feel very ashamed of myself but it is a happiness to my eyes to see that sexy swarthy bearded guy :drool: I can't help it, kill me now!! :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

There's something wrong with this pic :scared:

My eyes, my eyes... He's no Slash, Axl... Stay away!! :bitchfight:

But liked the #FreeTheNipple happening in there :P

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Frey said:

Oh, i misunderstood, my bad

23 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

I Kinda hope Sluff are infiltrating TB to sabotage it from the inside... :wow:

But it makes sense for them to be around considering that they are the managing team (as sad as that is... :facepalm:).

"Mission: SAVE THE GINGER" :rofl-lol:

Actually, in some USA show you could buy a pamphlet and in it there were listed Slash and Duff's managers separately