GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Sorry..that is why I push it back in my mind..way way back and try not to ever ever think of that. But from now on just happy go lucky thoughts. PROMISE!!!! :Drock3

Well I've been thinking about it a lot. Slash is gonna go back to SMKC, what a downer. To make it worse, that's the only thing Slash has done that I do not like and won't bother going to watch. That's not going to change. 

Myles Kennedy isn't going to be happy to see Slash go back to gnr permanently, don't know about other countries but here Alter Bridges tour sold pretty badly even with Volbeat and Gojira in tow. Got a friend who saw them the other night and she said there was a huge curtain up and the arena was half empty. 

Can't see what else is gonna happen unless Axl gets off his backside and tries to do new music. 

43 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Is tht even real? I kind of felt tht the poster are edited

Yeah I think I have seen that one with a poster of Justin Bieber :lol:

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well I've been thinking about it a lot. Slash is gonna go back to SMKC, what a downer. To make it worse, that's the only thing Slash has done that I do not like and won't bother going to watch. That's not going to change. 

Myles Kennedy isn't going to be happy to see Slash go back to gnr permanently, don't know about other countries but here Alter Bridges tour sold pretty badly even with Volbeat and Gojira in tow. Got a friend who saw them the other night and she said there was a huge curtain up and the arena was half empty. 

Can't see what else is gonna happen unless Axl gets off his backside and tries to do new music. 

Slash will do the SMKC regardless :max:

And I hope the real reason why Axl doesn't leave his hotel now on tour is because he's writing lyrics or music. Otherwise I don't know what the hell he's gonna do to save this band.

Slash and Duff leaving again is not an option anymore.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Dilemma, Ex Boyfriend N' still loves Him or Current Boyfriend. Who You gonna choose, Slash?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Dilemma, Ex Boyfriend N' still loves Him or Current Boyfriend. Who You gonna choose, Slash?

He's going back in a years time isn't he? That's what Myles says. How long is he going to be there for and tour that band? I don't think he will cone back to GnR :( 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He's going back in a years time isn't he? That's what Myles says. How long is he going to be there for and tour that band? I don't think he will cone back to GnR :( 

Well Slash forgetting Myles birthdayis a proof tht He's having fun in GN'R:ph34r:, Slash never forget Axl's birthday

I really want to see wht will hppen/Slash gonna do on Axl's birthday next year

Edited by SerenityScorp

15 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well Slash forgetting Myles birthdayis a proof tht He's having fun in GN'R:ph34r:, Slash never forget Axl's birthday

I really want to see wht will hppen/Slash gonna do on Axl's birthday next year

He posted a picture of him him and everything. 

No way will he do that to Axl lol

I think that Slash will go back to the Conspirators regardless of what happens with GnR. He is used to having his own band and he won't leave it for being in GnR full time. He's not gonna leave GnR either though; it'll most likely be an on-and-off thing. The same goes for Duff, and Axl will go to Angus if he asks him. Of course how much on-and-off it will be depends on whether there will be new music.

• Like 2

OMG, Doug is such an ugly, creepy, manipulative, lying asshole :facepalm:

So much bullshit in what he says, all of which of course is supposed to make him look so good. What a joke he is.

He saved Axl from being thrown out of the band? Yeah, right, I'm sure of that. The story I guess was pretty simple and that's how Slash seems to portray it, they were really angry at Axl so they talked seriously about for a while (nasty, I admit, and stupid) but in reality it's obvious they wouldn't do it (they wouldn't really be able to fuck Axl over in that way, that's one thing, they would get nowehere without him, that's another) so they didn't. That's pretty much it. Doug didn't save shit.

He was stopping Slash from communicating with Axl so that Axl doesn't know how much Slash hates him? Jesus, what bollocks is that????

First of all Slash communicated with Axl freely and without Doug, also during the UYI tour. They talked, Axl mentioned that in interviews, Slash mentioned it in interviews, Slash spoke about them spending whole nights talking, every now and then. Also Slash never hated Axl. Slash might have been pissed at Axl and want to kill him every three days but still he loved him and he would say that without a moment of doubt both then, and later and now and at any given time. And Doug damn well knows that, so saying that kind of shit is pretty lame, really. But then again it puts Doug in such a good light - there's poor, sick in the head Axl whom everyone hates except for Dougie who understands him and loves him because he is so wise and good. Makes me wanna throw up really. Oh, but I do believe that's what he was feeding Axl with - that they hate him and only Doug understands him.

How Slash stopped being a partner for Axl after the MJ thing? What a BS again. Axl considered him his one and only partner in GNR long after that.

All in all both Doug and Niven were fucking manipularive dicks, each trying to secure as much of money and glory for themselves as possible, obviously at the expense of those to whom this glory and money really belonged. Axl's, Slash's, Izzy's and Duff's greatest mistake ever was to trust those assholes and allow them to interfere with their relations or anything at all outside of their managerial obligations. What Axl did throwing away Niven's lyrics was the only right thing to do (Niven what the fuck were you even thinking, you asshole?). That's how these greedy dicks should have been treated every single time they tried to interfere with their music, their personal relations or influence decisions that were for the band and not for them to make. But instead Axl chose to trust that idiot and to an extent so did Slash allowing him even to be an intermediary in their communication that should have never happened. If these guys would always deal with their issues personally and never through people like Doug or Niven or whoever else was there, that band would have probably never broken up. In a way they were all very naive.

Anyway Dougie, your time has been over for a long time now. So shut your stupid, ugly mouth and get lost. Same goes for Niven. Axl and Slash are back together (probably due to the mutual hatred and non-existent relationship) and don't give a fuck about either of you. How sad... but, I'm not sorry for you, somehow.

• Like 2