What Will happen when (if)mr Rose is relived from duty?

night prowler

What Will happen ...IF angus realeses axl from duty after the us tour ?

im a little interested in hearing whar all you Axl maniacs fanatics obsessed stalkers ? Think ...

i have à personal theory that axl likes and feels comfortable inside a very diciplined structure that at same allows him to be free and true to himself as a Singer 

and therefore  i wonder what would whappen IF (and i personaly hope NOT) IT would be no more axl/dc ...as you call IT ...after the us tour?

A: rejuvenated and rehabilitated for the reminder of his career

B: Slow or rapid downfall into crash and burn

C: goes into monastary after meeting jesus

D:secret answer

• Like 2

A - AC/DC isn't all he has going for him momentum wise. He understands his position in that band right now. GNR is his main concern and with his new found fame, he will continue to be " rejuvenated and rehabilitated for the reminder of his career". It seems him, Slash and Duff are in great places and as the US tour begins and ends, I guarantee we will see even more chemistry between the guys (Axl and Slash is the main concern among fans). I don't think anyone has to worry about the future of Mr. Axl Rose. He didn't fall off the last decade, so there is no doubt he will continue going now.

Edited by Un42nutzly
  • Like 1

B.

Usually, when Axl is doing great and everything is hunky dory and there is some momentum (as now), Axl then takes out a gun and shoots himself in the foot and the arsehole falls out of whatever it is he is doing. It has been that way throughout the Nugnr period.

I think Axl doesn't like to comply to rules and structure. Now with Axl/DC he's just a fan living a dream and for now he's happy to comply for that reason. Sometimes it nice not having to think and just enjoy a good time. I dunno if Axl will take some of the structure and discipline with him to Guns. I think without AC/DC he will return to old habits. But, maybe with rejuvenated energy to give it his best. Whatever that is. So: A.

Edited by Ender04
  • Like 2

I think archer made a ( perhaps) good valid point ..IF it were to be the case...and from what l Know ...ac/dc ...is an enormous sort of family like run universe...They have worked with pretty Much the same people for like hundreds of years ...and so having that Said i allso think its probably One of the best run corporation and rock band ...  And to be welcomed in to that were you are appriciated accepted Belived in and told you are Doin great .... Must feel good .... And at the same time not having to worrie about the things you perhaps worrie about and things that get to your head IF you are the Leader of à band .... And i think he shows genuine respect and are humble to his surroundings ...  And as i Said ... Allso feels free ...because im sure that there is absolutely no talk about how Much or were he is allowed to move on stage for ex ...what IT is though i like a natural law in how This band is works and has allways Done .... And you trean that with respect ... And he does that with honor ... And you van see that angus enjoys his stage maners .... 

What à beautifull Encore for à bunch of Old legends ...  Hope IT lasts à while

And i hope the world rebells IF They dont make an album because i cant even begin to imagine how awesome IT would sound .... The thought gives me the chilla down my spine

I think it might be a real problem for Axl if Brian doesn't come back and ACDC decide to carry on with another singer.

I can't see Axl taking that well at all, probably would send him into a depression again. 

That's the thing that worries me most about him getting so into being in ACDC and him saying he wants in if Brian doesn't come back. 

The honest truth is this, I have always been a huge AC/DC fan along with GNR, I am a big Brian Johnson fan also, but at this point there isn't a snowballs chance in hades that Angus lets Axl walk, he is by far outsinging Brian Johnson at this point and honestly may be singing the songs better than Brian ever did. Not to mention, they have tons more energy on stage and seem reinvigorated as a band! This AC/DC gig will be Axl's as long as he wants it, his performances dictate that as the only option at this point! Anything else would be a severe step back and Angus knows that...

• Like 1

I have to choose B. :(

Unless he losen up a bit more and allow Slash and Duff handle a big part of GNR, I don't think he's gonna be this stellar when he's back to GNR, for all the reasons @The Archer mentioned until he got optimistic.

That structure your guys talk about is given by really good management.

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think it might be a real problem for Axl if Brian doesn't come back and ACDC decide to carry on with another singer.

I can't see Axl taking that well at all, probably would send him into a depression again. 

That's the thing that worries me most about him getting so into being in ACDC and him saying he wants in if Brian doesn't come back. 

Hm, yes. That's a scenario I could see too... if it is not well presented/explained to him why the may choose to go forward with someone else. Like a press release of AC/DC in a couple of months saying, they will release an album with this or that singer, without having talked Axl first. But then again, there should be no reason, why Brian couldn't sing on a future AC/DC Album, with Axl handling the live duties again. It will be interesting to see, how that unfolds.

4 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Hm, yes. That's a scenario I could see too... if it is not well presented/explained to him why the may choose to go forward with someone else. Like a press release of AC/DC in a couple of months saying, they will release an album with this or that singer, without having talked Axl first. But then again, there should be no reason, why Brian couldn't sing on a future AC/DC Album, with Axl handling the live duties again. It will be interesting to see, how that unfolds.

Would you do that if you were in Brian's place?  I sure as hell wouldn't.

2 hours ago, Mark1989 said:

I think its all about what Axl wants. Angus will no doubt want him to stay on for Album and tours. He cannot front both ACDC and GnR. I don't think he will be able to leave GnR and rightly so imo. 

He wants to be in AC/DC though, that's what he's said himself. If Brian can't come back, he wants to be the singer. 

I really think he would put GNR on the back burner for AC/DC. Like night prowler and archer said, he's much more suited to being told what to do. 

Yes he would still have his moments, but you can't complain that much when he's going on stage on time, staying on it, not losing his temper and giving everything he's got. 

5 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Would you do that if you were in Brian's place?  I sure as hell wouldn't.

It depends. It's better than nothing isn't? Especially if his doctor forbids him to do further live shows. The question is, whether Angus would want that, having one guy sing on the album and another do the shows.

4 hours ago, Mark1989 said:

I think its all about what Axl wants. Angus will no doubt want him to stay on for Album and tours. He cannot front both ACDC and GnR. I don't think he will be able to leave GnR and rightly so imo. 

Who says that he can't. GNR have breaks, AC/DC has breaks. The question is, whether Axl needs those breaks or whether he would be fine with shorter breaks. What else does he do, when he's not touring with GNR?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Un42nutzly said:

I think you should change your pic as the James Bond actors change. :lol:

I pretty much do. :lol:

It was Daniel Craig, but with Bond's future currently on hold I switched it to the "what if" Bond of 1961 - Cary Grant.

• Like 1