11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

@KeyserSoze how many days it takes to set up the stage? 

3 days? 

4-5 i want to say for this leg. For the North American tour, they were setting it up in 3-4 days, but it seems to be taking longer in South America... Not sure if its because its harder to actually transport the stage, or if they are just getting more lazy 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

4-5 i want to say for this leg. For the North American tour, they were setting it up in 3-4 days, but it seems to be taking longer in South America... Not sure if its because its harder to actually transport the stage, or if they are just getting more lazy 

and I assume they pay the venue per day? or the venue gets a cut from the sales? 

Just now, Slash787 said:

and I assume they pay the venue per day? or the venue gets a cut from the sales? 

im not quite sure. I think it would have to do with the contracted workers and the venue. The workers get paid for how much they do per day and its split with the venue? Or the stadium could have been rented for "x" amount of days for a flat rate earlier in the year...

30 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Fortus slash and Duff hanging out! All right!!

I have the felling that Fortus will be offered a partnership in a forthcoming futur.

The guy is a huge part of Guns N' Roses now. The "big four" with Fortus in the partnership is the next step ;-)

Edited by Caraibes
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

I have the felling that Fortus will be offered a partnership in a forthcoming futur.

The guy is a huge part of Guns N' Roses now. The "big four" with Fortus in the partnership is the next step ;-)

Hahahahahahahaha

Why do you think they din't make Dizzy a partner? He is in the band since 1990? contributed much more than Fortus? so tell why you think Fortus should be made a partner and not Dizzy? 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

As far as we know, he may possibly be in a hotel in Argentina. Thats all we know for certain 

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2131.JPG

i googeld the two hotels in Argentina, this is at the Four Seasons reception

IMG_2130.JPG

Same carpet. So Adler is with Slash. 

The one Axl is staying at has red decor and doesn't look as nice as this one.