11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Axl is practicing his moonwalk :headbang:

You crazy? With those boots? Ginger man would break both feet and legs. :wow:

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Please tell me Johnny Depp is not gonna set foot on the stage...

Well, truth is that he is one of the best selling names out there. So if he step that stage, you can be sure that concert will be talked everywhere!

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You crazy? With those boots? Ginger man would break both feet and legs. :wow:

Well, truth is that he is one of the best selling names out there. So if he step that stage, you can be sure that concert will be talked everywhere!

About that... right now, being associated with Depp it's not really a good thing with all the story between him and his ex-wife. And considering Axl's past relationships, would be nothing good for GnR public image.

I don't really care about this story, but most people will not consider Depp in a stage with GnR and Axl as something ''cool''.

7 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

About that... right now, being associated with Depp it's not really a good thing with all the story between him and his ex-wife. And considering Axl's past relationships, would be nothing good for GnR public image.

I don't really care about this story, but most people will not consider Depp in a stage with GnR and Axl as something ''cool''.

I don't think many people would really put that much thought in to it in terms of public image and stuff, especially considering he's actually in a band with a heap of other cool musicians.

can't see it happening anyway though. 

8 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

Seriously??! Are you part of Hillary's campaign or something? :P

7 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:
17 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

I don't think many people would really put that much thought in to it in terms of public image and stuff, especially considering he's actually in a band with a heap of other cool musicians.

can't see it happening anyway though. 

Yeah most people  probably wouldnt put that much thought into it, but I have to say it immediately crossed my mind as well and the same could apply to a bored journalist or whatever.  "Wife beater Johnny Depp and wife beater Axl Rose on stage together" is not the kind of headline/article they need.

And also, I don't like JD and don't want him on stage.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RicardoFortus said:

Adler's wife is from Argentina, so it's logical that he came to play here... I hope this 2 show will be something new of the tour. 

PD: I think we all should scream loud "OLE OLE RICARDO" when he finish his solos.

where is the logic when he doesn't call the shots?

if he did, he would play EVERY SINGLE minute of every show thus far

33 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

I like Johnny Depp as an actor. I think he's a great actor. But I've never seen him performing as a musician, and I'm not sure if he's that good but I certainly don't want to him collaborating with GN'R anytime soon -__-

I mean he's in a band with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry..I doubt they'd be in a band, let alone record  with him if he wasnt a decent musician.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Yeah most people  probably wouldnt put that much thought into it, but I have to say it immediately crossed my mind as well and the same could apply to a bored journalist or whatever.  "Wife beater Johnny Depp and wife beater Axl Rose on stage together" is not the kind of headline/article they need.

And also, I don't like JD and don't want him on stage.

Fair enough!

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

They could invite him to play Used To Love Her :P

That would be rock n' roll, the irony... 

3f4.gif

4 hours ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

Seriously??! Are you part of Hillary's campaign or something? :P

Like i said, i don't really care. But as @Frey pointed,  people would notice the similar Axl and Depp stories and some would try to make a big deal of this, since the Depp one still pretty fresh. But let's not be the people to make a big deal of this.

• Like 1