11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

20 minutes ago, ManuARG said:

Germany 2006

Buenos Aires 2010

La Plata 2011

Rosario 2011

Vegas 2016 x 2

But...tonight...tonight is THE night!!!!

Before Vegas 2016, it was not Guns N' Roses.

What we will see tonight is GUNS N' ROSES! 

• Like 1

Well. .. I know i already said this but.  Are we really living this?? Tonight GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES plays at river stadium, axl is there, slash is there, duff is there. And ( i dont know if both nights but were getting adler for at least one night over there).

I was just watching argentinian news ( tnot and c13) and theres like a huge giant exitement for GNR .  they talked for about 20 minutes about gnr, tonights and tomorrows show, people sending tweets about it, couple of nice pro shots from rosario.  It was something so cool to see.

For those going tonight or tomorrows ( if u can,, dont miss the chance of going to both shows.. I mean, i know its really expensive.. But this is history on the making)

Good look and please cherish every second.

PEACE

• Like 2

This excites me as well i'm far away from there in Holland bit this might be the biggest show in 23 years like said before in here, history in the making! I hope there Will be streams tonight cuz i'm staying up for this!!! Guess both shows are sold out? If the vibe among the fans is the same as with acdc 2009 gig dvd then it's gonna be a night to remember forever!

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm fucking dying!! I'll be there in a few hours, going absolutely crazy and I don't know if I'll survive the excitement when Steven hits the stage.

Tuesday's show was the best I've seen in my life but I know today's is THE show. Completely sold out, Steven is here, the weather is warm and it must be a special thing for Axl, Slash and Duff to play at this particular stadium again (Slash and Duff already came back with VR, though, but it's not the same).

I'm literally desperate for this to start!!!! :shocked:

I am happy for you bro, you are a great poster, I won't even say I am jealous, but I am happy that this is happening.

I just hope Steven gets more songs to play cause he really deserves after such a long time. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm fucking dying!! I'll be there in a few hours, going absolutely crazy and I don't know if I'll survive the excitement when Steven hits the stage.

Tuesday's show was the best I've seen in my life but I know today's is THE show. Completely sold out, Steven is here, the weather is warm and it must be a special thing for Axl, Slash and Duff to play at this particular stadium again (Slash and Duff already came back with VR, though, but it's not the same).

I'm literally desperate for this to start!!!! :shocked:

Have a GREAT show! And please come back to tell us all about it!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I am happy for you bro, you are a great poster, I won't even say I am jealous, but I am happy that this is happening.

I just hope Steven gets more songs to play cause he really deserves after such a long time. 

Thanks man, that's so nice of you! I hope your turn's coming up soon! Completely agree about Steven, hopefully we'll give him the warmest reception and let the band know that we love him and want him there as much as possible. ;)

9 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Have a GREAT show! And please come back to tell us all about it!

Thanks, I will! Wasn't planning on doing it 'cause I already posted a pretty long review on the Rosario show but some people told me they wanted me to do it again so I'll try to repeat it! :D

• Like 4

Well, I can't be in River Plate for these shows, but I was in Rosario.

I really hope you guys get an amazing show.

I saw Slash with Velvet Revolver and with The Conspirators. In 1993 I was too young and I lived in a little country town, so I missed it.

Now I can say I saw Guns N' Roses.

Bueno, no puedo estar en River para estos shows, pero estuve en Rosario.

Espero que vean un tremendo show, gente.

Vi a Slash con Velvet Revolver y con los Conspirators. En el 93 era muy chico y vivía en un pueblito del interior, asi que me lo perdí.

Ahora puedo decir que vi a Guns N' Roses.

• Like 1