11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

ahhh having to mom it up and take my kid to bball practice and I'm going to miss it! You better believe she's heard alllllll about my sacrifice :lol:

So glad I'll have all the youtube vids almost immediately after the concert and I'll be reading through all the reactions on this post when I get home. 

2 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Let it be It's so easy as expected but let us be surprised with what will come to us, anything can happen at this show! hell maybe Steven will play jungle or PC or whatever right? 

I assume that My Michelle, Out Ta Get Me + another song (Civil War or Down On The Farm) is the most realistic scenario.

I'm not sure where Axl's thoughts are on the future of this band, but I doubt he wants Steven to start playing more than Frank if he plans on making this the next lineup that releases an album. 

I think he would like to keep it at short guest appearances, but I think we the fans would just like Steven to take over full time. 

Just now, GNRmello77 said:

yeah cause that's what happend before but maybe there have been some talks between the guys and as Steven is more recovered from his back injury I assume, I would like to think we are in for something extra

I would like too see Adler's Appetite as the opening act for most of the tour dates. That could be a good way for even more guest spots.

Just now, Sosso said:

I would like too see Adler's Appetite as the opening act for most of the tour dates. That could be a good way for even more guest spots.

Adlers Appetite disbanded, now his solo band is just called "Adler" which released the album Back from the dead in 2012, it is a pretty good album, Slash also did a solo on it. 

and yeah it would be really cool to see them as an opening act or well just let Steven play all the AFD songs at least. 

Well Adler and Loaded did some shows together in Japan back in 2013 I believe it was pretty cool from the vids on youtube i've seen and yeah the Adler album rocks i've listened to it countless times. Steven is good at what he does and he could've released more music if his addictions wouldn't have gotten in his way and all other personal problems that came with it, but right now he deserves and needs as well as this band in argentina tonight in front of a huge croud needs Steven to play more than 2 songs from appetite